Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display (5915 Views)

Which Xiaomi Phone Is Higher Than Redmi Note8 Pro? / Please Nairalander Which Xiaomi Phone Support Glo 4g / I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by saint2ace(m): 6:38am On Jan 18, 2020
meshachdbuzz:
Mad oo to all the comments.. grin grin

My brother na so we see am oh
Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by saint2ace(m): 6:43am On Jan 18, 2020
ChiefZaddy:
Person ask question una turn am to fight

My brother the thing tire me too, how just one person go just dey cause confusion anyhow. At one time I dey even look am as a young intelligent man wey dey try sharpening him communication skills until I found out just how mischievous he was.

Even with all the comments of people for him to change, still no way.

My people say if everybody dey talk Something about u and u no see that thing wey dem talk, na him be say wahala don set be that embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by awoo47: 8:07am On Jan 18, 2020
KngGezy:

Which one is clean UI again?

It's the normal boring and primary stock android. It has no UI and requires that most apps be downloaded.

And which is one is beautiful screen?

At 720p the Amoled only makes sense indoors. Under direct sunlight unlike its pairs it isn't visible.
chai ppl ignorance here fit wake up dead
WTF is it has no UI? grin
it's stock android means it has similar UI to google pixel UI

6 Likes

Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by meshachdbuzz(m): 9:06am On Jan 18, 2020
saint2ace:

My brother na so we see am oh

Una get strength oo to argue with that guy..
Ikw even get strength to read him comments again
I been dey read him comment for Xiaomi thread
Only him go say YES after him go say No las las him go dey between no/yes grin grin grin

I no do again.. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by saint2ace(m): 9:09am On Jan 18, 2020
meshachdbuzz:

Una get strength oo to argue with that guy..
Ikw even get strength to read him comments again
I been dey read him comment for Xiaomi thread
Only him go say YES after him go say No las las him go dey between no/yes grin grin grin

I no do again.. cheesy cheesy

My brother, the thing make me tire oh. But him go dey alright las las

3 Likes

Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by emperordachris(m): 10:02am On Jan 18, 2020
Deicide:
Nawa o
Bring money make you collect my mi A3
Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by PAQ(m): 6:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
KngGezy:

Take notice of the fact that MIA3 is a stock android.

And the screen is small when compared to other Androids in its price range.

And as a stock android virtually no apps, no themes or customizations. Everything will be through 3rd party apps. If you love UIs you will find stock android boring.

And the Amoled on the MiA3 is not as bright as normal Amoled should be. It can be compared to a LCD display.

You are very wrong bro. Mi A3 amoled is really good, brightness is not an issue, if the 720p isnt an issue for average users. Its easily the best phone in its price range. Not talking of its cameras which are comparable to high end phones. One of the best selfie phones with 32mp front camera. I only agree with you on Android One software being boring, but that can be fixed by using a third party launcher or rooting and custom roms. Kindly check our forum on Telegram and Xda. The screen is beautiful, way better than LCD!

7 Likes

Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by sunshineV(f): 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2020
PAQ:

You are very wrong bro. Mi A3 amoled is really good, brightness is not an issue, if the 720p isnt an issue for average users. Its easily the best phone in its price range. Not talking of its cameras which are comparable to high end phones. One of the best selfie phones with 32mp front camera. I only agree with you on Android One software being boring, but that can be fixed by using a third party launcher or rooting and custom roms. Kindly check our forum on Telegram and Xda. The screen is beautiful, way better than LCD!

He already knows all this he just act dumb. someone that say the miA3 display is small compare to the alternative at its price range. Shey na TV u wan buy?

4 Likes

Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by Chuksteric(m): 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
PAQ:

You're responding to someone who said the phone has no UI? Lol

4 Likes

Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by saint2ace(m): 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
Chuksteric:

He has time grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by GrandGenius: 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
No one:
Absolutely no one:
Me; sees someone listing his great achievements of likes count and front-page post count�

6 Likes

Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
Everything about this xiaomi mi a3 is a bae both the brightness and the 720p...

The battery the camera and very light

My only downside of it is that it doesn't have 6gb version

Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by Chuksteric(m): 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ifeanyi4491:
Everything about this xiaomi mi a3 is a bae both the brightness and the 720p...

The battery the camera and very light

My only downside of it is that it doesn't have 6gb version
Still super fluid because of the Android one UI... Android 10 is coming and it's super fluid on stock Android
Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2020
Some guys are criticizing the mi a3 720p yet its still has high graphics while playing game like pubg or cod.
While infinix note 5 with 1080p still have low graphics

Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by akashi01(m): 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ifeanyi4491:
Some guys are criticizing the mi a3 720p yet its still has high graphics while playing game like pubg or cod.
Lol you even have time, he's a known troll

3 Likes

Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
PAQ:

AVERAGE Users

At that price and considering that I can get something like the RN7 an alternative. I don't think I will go for it. And why I am hammering on the display quality is because the OP main Question was on the display. It will be disheartening for him to eventually discover that the miA3 Amoled is not up to standard.
Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
Chuksteric:

Still super fluid because of the Android one UI... Android 10 is coming and it's super fluid on stock Android

Even Nokia 2.2 of 20 something thousand will receive the Android 10 and 3 years of major updates.

Stock Android is boring, and i can say this because I also have the Nokia 3.2. And it's very boring, its Samsungs One UI that gives me joy. If at all there's fluidity in stock Android it can be accredited to the fact that the system files is less bulky
Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
Chuksteric:

Stock Android is the same interface irrespective of brand. When I said theres no UI, I meant it was Stock android. Stock Android is boring and and most Stock Android Users make use of launchers to improve the outlook of the phone. The only thing I can say is an advantage of Stock Android is the lack of bloatware. To me the advantage of having One UI outweighs the disadvantages. Except MIUI is not interesting enough, but I can say that I will choose One UI anyday
Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by PAQ(m): 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2020
KngGezy:

AVERAGE Users

At that price and considering that I can get something like the RN7 an alternative. I don't think I will go for it. And why I am hammering on the display quality is because the OP main Question was on the display. It will be disheartening for him to eventually discover that the miA3 Amoled is not up to standard.

Mi A3 is way better than RN7. Have you actually used this phone or are you just dissing the phone due to initial online bashing the phone received because of its 720p? Which of course has been vindicated after wards by thesame reviewers who rushed to criticize it. As far as screen quality, nothing sub par here, its just the resolution that was reduced. And mind you at 6 inches the screen aint small, but just not as big as what we have around. And for the OS, Android One, its simplicity is akin to what you get in Nexus phones, i hope you know Nexus berth Pixel phones. They dont do themes, if you want themes install substratum or a launcher.

The phones amoled gives true black color unlike the washed lcd blacks, and due to reduced resolution the phone last full 2 days, SOT of 10hrs for a price that wouldnt break the bank.

Mind u i aint ur average user. Been rooting phones since Galaxy S! I appreciate good tech, especially when sweetly priced.

6 Likes

Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by Ifeanyi4491(m): 11:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
PAQ:

Mi A3 is way better than RN7. Have you actually used this phone or are you just dissing the phone due to initial online bashing the phone received because of its 720p? Which of course has been vindicated after wards by thesame reviewers who rushed to criticize it. As far as screen quality, nothing sub par here, its just the resolution that was reduced. And mind you at 6 inches the screen aint small, but just not as big as what we have around. And for the OS, Android One, its simplicity is akin to what you get in Nexus phones, i hope you know Nexus berth Pixel phones. They dont do themes, if you want themes install substratum or a launcher.

The phones amoled gives true black color unlike the washed lcd blacks, and due to reduced resolution the phone last full 2 days, SOT of 10hrs for a price that wouldnt break the bank.

Mind u i aint ur average user. Been rooting phones since Galaxy S! I appreciate good tech, especially when sweetly priced.
he's watching the YouTube reviews
Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by Chuksteric(m): 12:11am On Jan 19, 2020
Please buy your mia3... Screenshots from my very fluid stock Android 10 Nokia 6.1plus... I'm enjoying the dark mode ... Just imagine the A3 with the dark theme on the Amoled screen tongue tongue

Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by RealEzee(m): 12:27am On Jan 19, 2020
Chuksteric:
Don't mind the guy disturbing I got the mi A3 128gb for 65k .... It has a beautiful screen and processor for the price .... Very clean UI and long lasting battery!!! You're sure of updates up to android 11!!
padi wia did u get the 128gb variant for #65k, I need oo, sha for a friend.
Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by Ifeanyi4491(m): 12:31am On Jan 19, 2020
Chuksteric:
Please buy your mia3... Screenshots from my very fluid stock Android 10 Nokia 6.1plus... I'm enjoying the dark mode ... Just imagine the A3 with the dark theme on the Amoled screen tongue tongue
yes dark mode on mi a3

Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by Ifeanyi4491(m): 12:33am On Jan 19, 2020
Chuksteric:
Don't mind the guy disturbing I got the mi A3 128gb for 65k .... It has a beautiful screen and processor for the price .... Very clean UI and long lasting battery!!! You're sure of updates up to android 11!!
128gb 65k
Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by Chuksteric(m): 12:54am On Jan 19, 2020
Ifeanyi4491:
128gb 65k
lkj20 , macbeyland should also have it in store
Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by Chuksteric(m): 12:55am On Jan 19, 2020
RealEzee:
padi wia did u get the 128gb variant for #65k, I need oo, sha for a friend.
lkj20 , macbeyland should also have it in store..

1 Like

Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by Chuksteric(m): 1:00am On Jan 19, 2020
PAQ:

Someone that's saying that the phone has no UI... I love the minimalistic form of stock Android and I'm not leaving the stock Android experience for a long time.. started with the Nokia late 2018 and it still feels new till date!!!! Next up is the pixel 4 .. I'll buy it at the end of the year when it's cheap grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by Chuksteric(m): 1:02am On Jan 19, 2020
Deicide:
And its at a reasonable price too.
Watch and be blessed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyBdvJwkfVE

2 Likes

Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by Deicide: 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
How much?
emperordachris:

Bring money make you collect my mi A3
Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by emperordachris(m): 2:28am On Jan 20, 2020
Deicide:
How much?
Dm on WhatsApp 08134218458
Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by Thebwoy: 5:33am On Jan 20, 2020
Chuksteric:

Watch and be blessed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyBdvJwkfVE
. It’ seems like the note 8 has is more stable when taking videos unlike the miA3 that was shaky
Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by awoo47: 6:33am On Jan 20, 2020
Ifeanyi4491:
one is double d price of d other.
at least i can stream at 1080p, can u do dat tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Survey: 5.5 Inch And 5.0 Inch Mobile Phone. Which Do You Prefer? / Please Help, Pmt Changed For The Rom It Must Be Downloaded / Make Calls With 0.0 Naira On MTN Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.