Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display (5914 Views)

Which Xiaomi Phone Is Higher Than Redmi Note8 Pro? / Please Nairalander Which Xiaomi Phone Support Glo 4g / I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2020
Chuksteric:
Don't mind the guy disturbing I got the mi A3 128gb for 65k .... It has a beautiful screen and processor for the price .... Very clean UI and long lasting battery!!! You're sure of updates up to android 11!!

Which one is clean UI again?

It's the normal boring and primary stock android. It has no UI and requires that most apps be downloaded.

And which is one is beautiful screen?

At 720p the Amoled only makes sense indoors. Under direct sunlight unlike its pairs it isn't visible.
Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by Chuksteric(m): 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
KngGezy:

Which one is clean UI again?

It's the normal boring and primary stock android. It has no UI and requires that most apps be downloaded.

And which is one is beautiful screen?

At 720p the Amoled only makes sense indoors. Under direct sunlight unlike its pairs it isn't visible.
Oga I love stock android!!! It's light and fluid!!! Apps are downloaded on all phones.. Do you know what bloatware is? How would you say it has no UI? Do you know what a UI is ? Do you always have to show your stupidity? I have the Nokia 6.1plus and the Mi A3 which I got for my sister and I enjoy viewing content on the Mi A3.. it's got very good contrast and pleasing deeper blacks

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by saint2ace(m): 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
KngGezy:

Point of correction, you seem to be grossly misinformed. If alternate monikers of 1 person into 10 places complain about a single person to a moniker.

And as for the handson experience I have access to one of the biggest retailers in the Nigeria. And I have access to the most powerful information search engine that is Google

And all those I quoted are Xiaomites and have had handson experience with the device

grin grin grin
Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by Youngsage: 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
saint2ace:

grin grin grin
Bro... The comment weak me sef grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by Hermionegranger(f): 6:26am On Jan 17, 2020
KngGezy:

Point of correction, you seem to be grossly misinformed. If alternate monikers of 1 person into 10 places complain about a single person to a moniker.

And as for the handson experience I have access to one of the biggest retailers in the Nigeria. And I have access to the most powerful information search engine that is Google

And all those I quoted are Xiaomites and have had handson experience with the device
Alternate monikers? That's what you're going with? The fact that you think someone has the time to create different email addresses for opening multiple Nairaland accounts is baffling. Are you projecting?

Having access to a big retailer or a search engine would never ever compare to the experience of using a phone constantly. You can only be able to give first impression or vicarious reviews. That doesn't make you an expert.

3 Likes

Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by walesho(m): 6:45am On Jan 17, 2020
Pls house, how much is the current price of xiaomi note 8T(64+4) & (32+3) & (127+4).
Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 17, 2020
Hermionegranger:
Alternate monikers? That's what you're going with? The fact that you think someone has the time to create different email addresses for opening multiple Nairaland accounts is baffling. Are you projecting?

Having access to a big retailer or a search engine would never ever compare to the experience of using a phone constantly. You can only be able to give first impression or vicarious reviews. That doesn't make you an expert.

Aii the fact that you are ignorant of this well known fact is more baffling.

You dont know that One person Can and Operates at least more than 2 monikers on Nairaland?

Drjprince, ddjay, Jammerson, Olayinkajnr, please come here and explain to her what goes on beneath the sheets of praise singing and ....
Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by olayinkajnr(m): 7:39am On Jan 17, 2020
Hermionegranger:

You have time madam. Head over to the main Xiaomi Thread and see for yourself who you are having an exchange with.

Your precious time will be wasted by him.

5 Likes

Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by drjprince: 7:52am On Jan 17, 2020
Hermionegranger:

goodmorning

you are speaking with someone that has lost his sanity all he does is to cry like a baby, wailing on every thread
He ain't getting my attention he doesn't deserve being qouted, I rather qoute the suya man

I will attach a picture below he should remember it,

1 Share

Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by Hermionegranger(f): 8:10am On Jan 17, 2020
olayinkajnr:

You have time madam. Head over to the main Xiaomi Thread and see for yourself who you are having an exchange with.

Your precious time will be wasted by him.
I know him very well because I read the thread every day. I just couldn't keep quiet anymore

4 Likes

Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by Hermionegranger(f): 8:24am On Jan 17, 2020
KngGezy:

You dont know that One person Can and Operates at least more than 2 monikers on Nairaland?

Drjprince, ddjay, Jammerson, Olayinkajnr, please come here and explain to her what goes on beneath the sheets of praise singing and ....
I'm not the ignorant one here. We all know who that is especially when judging the kind of arguments you make on the Xiaomi thread.
Now I know you're definitely projecting concerning this issue of multiple accounts. Since you know so much about it, then you're equally and definitely guilty of it. You're the one opening up multiple accounts to bash Xiaomi phones all over Nairaland. It's such a pity that you don't have a life aside from bashing phones and opening up multiple accounts to do so. And you want to tell me that there's nothing wrong with you upstairs. You need to do more than just soul searching. You need a psychologist...very urgently.

8 Likes

Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by Hermionegranger(f): 8:30am On Jan 17, 2020
drjprince:
goodmorning

you are speaking with someone that has lost his sanity all he does is to cry like a baby, wailing on every thread
He ain't getting my attention he doesn't deserve being qouted, I rather qoute the suya man

I will attach a picture below he should remember it,
Lol! I'm even beginning to think they're the same person. Who knows if that's his alternate account. The other one claims he's a suya guy but is always on Nairaland
This one claims to be a lawyer but never seems to be in court or at the firm judging by the time he spends bashing phones on Nairaland. It might be the same lowlife who has a split personality disorder operating the both accounts.

4 Likes

Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 17, 2020
Hermionegranger:
I'm not the ignorant one here. We all know who that is especially when judging the kind of arguments you make on the Xiaomi thread.
Now I know you're definitely projecting concerning this issue of multiple accounts. Since you know so much about it, then you're[b] equally and definitely [/b] guilty of it. You're the one opening up multiple accounts to bash Xiaomi phones all over Nairaland. It's such a pity that you don't have a life aside from bashing phones and opening up multiple accounts to do so. And you want to tell me that there's nothing wrong with you upstairs. You need to do more than just soul searching. You need a psychologist...very urgently.

You were in denial of the fact that alternate monikers exists moments ago. And you absolutely rebutted the fact that it is possible to have more than one account.

In my generosity I explained to you how one can have more than one account either for good or for nefarious purposes. And you are now convinced.

Then you are now accusing me of having alternate accounts. How does that even correlate with what we were talking about Which is the bad screen quality of the miA3.

And concerning the issue of having an alternate account. Ask Drjprince whether I'm an alternate account. He has jammerson, but I dont have any and will never have any. I have never been banned because I respect everyone. I have over 4000 likes within less than 3 years. I have about 4 topics that has made front page thanks to the supermod. As an individual not a blogger, not a mass communication major, not a mod and definitely not a Supermod. I think having about 4 posts make front page is a big deal for me.
Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by Hermionegranger(f): 8:44am On Jan 17, 2020
KngGezy:

You were in denial of the fact that alternate monikers exists moments ago. And you absolutely rebutted the fact that it is possible to have more than one account.

In my generosity I explained to you how one can have more than one account either for good or for nefarious purposes. And you are now convinced.

Then you are now accusing me of having alternate accounts. How does that even correlate with what we were talking about Which is the bad screen quality of the miA3.

And concerning the issue of having an alternate account. Ask Drjprince whether I'm an alternate account. He has jammerson, but I dont have any and will never have any. I have never been banned because I respect everyone. I have over 4000 likes within less than 3 years. I have about 4 topics that has made front page thanks to the supermod. As an individual not a blogger, not a mass communication major, not a mod and definitely not a Supermod. I think having about 4 posts make front page is a big deal for me.

Lol! Sorry to this man

3 Likes

Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 17, 2020
Hermionegranger:
Lol! I'm even beginning to think they're the same person. Who knows if that's his alternate account. The other one claims he's a suya guy but is always on Nairaland
This one claims to be a lawyer but never seems to be in court or at the firm judging by the time he spends bashing phones on Nairaland. It might be the same lowlife who has a split personality disorder operating the both accounts.

You have spent more than half of my time online. Olayinkajnr junior from his profile has spent more than two times my time online. Even Drjprince who is a student has spent more than my time online. I got all these from each persons profile.

You commented on my posts by 6am. Judging by this I guess we are all in your own words
Hermionegranger:
judging by the time... spends... lowlife who has a split personality disorder
Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by saint2ace(m): 9:12am On Jan 17, 2020
Hermionegranger:
I know him very well because I read the thread every day. I just couldn't keep quiet anymore

Save ur strength he knows the truth but gets high on the attention, so just click ignore and let him get high on his self righteous rants, i gave up on him a ling time ago, to even think i defended him at one time sends shivers down my spine, human beings sha..... embarassed embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 17, 2020
saint2ace:

Save ur strength he knows the truth but gets high on the attention, so just click ignore and let him get high on his self righteous rants, i gave up on him a ling time ago, to even think i defended him at one time sends shivers down my spine, human beings sha..... embarassed embarassed embarassed

What a pitiful story
Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by saint2ace(m): 11:20am On Jan 17, 2020
KngGezy:

What a pitiful story

What a pitiful soul cry cry Hope u've finally gotten a job.... sorry life grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by ddjay: 12:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hermionegranger:
Now I know you're definitely projecting concerning this issue of multiple accounts. Since you know so much about it, then you're equally and definitely guilty of it. You're the one opening up multiple accounts to bash Xiaomi phones all over Nairaland. It's such a pity that you don't have a life aside from bashing phones and opening up multiple accounts to do so. And you want to tell me that there's nothing wrong with you upstairs. You need to do more than just soul searching. You need a psychologist...very urgently.
I respect this

3 Likes

Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by ddjay: 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
KngGezy:

GUY GROW UP AND FIND SOMETHING TO DO OUTSIDE THIS NONSENSE YOU ASKING HERE

3 Likes

Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
ddjay:

GUY GROW UP AND FIND SOMETHING TO DO OUTSIDE THIS NONSENSE YOU ASKING HERE

It's a question

I'm pleading with you to please answer me honestly?
Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
saint2ace:

What a pitiful soul cry cry Hope u've finally gotten a job.... sorry life grin grin grin

Its quite a pity. Dont be disheartened bro
Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by saint2ace(m): 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
KngGezy:

Its quite a pity. Dont be disheartened bro

I sympathize with u too, take heart. Life will eventually be nice to u. Be strong

1 Like

Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
saint2ace:

I sympathize with u too, take heart. Life will eventually be nice to u. Be strong

May the good lord be with you in this trying times.
Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by saint2ace(m): 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
KngGezy:

May the good lord be with you in this trying times.

As he will continue to be with you, cos u're always in trying times. Be strong brother

6 Likes

Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
saint2ace:

As he will continue to be with you, cos u're always in trying times. Be strong brother

All jokes aside, theres nothing to fight about. We may have different views but that doesn't mean we shouldn't respect each other. No matter how opposing and detrimental each opposing lawyer comment in court may be. You can never hear them cussing, cursing or engaging in fist fights. It just shows how much your mind has grown. That is when you respect your opponents view
Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by saint2ace(m): 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
KngGezy:

All jokes aside, theres nothing to fight about. We may have different views but that doesn't mean we shouldn't respect each other. No matter how opposing and detrimental each opposing lawyer comment in court may be. You can never hear them cussing, cursing or engaging in fist fights. It just shows how much your mind has grown. That is when you respect your opponents view

I ain't no lawyer and when it comes to a mind being mature i think u're far from it. Subtle insults and jabs doesn't make u smart as u might have thought, but if it makes u sleep well at night then i believe two can play that game. Too bad u don't like how it tastes in ur mouth, but not to worry u'll get used to it soon enough. Once again be strong my brother for it shall be well

4 Likes

Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
saint2ace:

I ain't no lawyer and when it comes to a mind being mature i think u're far from it. Subtle insults and jabs doesn't make u smart as u might have thought, but if it makes u sleep well at night then i believe two can play that game. Too bad u don't like how it tastes in ur mouth, but not to worry u'll get used to it soon enough. Once again be strong my brother for it shall be well

I'm mature both in mind and body. And I have never insulted anyone before. And you are well to aware of this fact.
Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by saint2ace(m): 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
KngGezy:

I'm mature both in mind and body. And I have never insulted anyone before. And you are well to aware of this fact.

I like the fact that u alone see the concept of ur own humility, for a praise singer that sings only about himself there's really a lot u don't comprehend about ur personality. But i'll play ur charede and act as if am oblivious of the facts. But today i have ur time so let's dance

6 Likes

Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by Deicide: 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by meshachdbuzz(m): 11:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
Mad oo to all the comments.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display by ChiefZaddy: 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2020
Person ask question una turn am to fight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Etisalat Bought Dangote's Alheri: Gets 3G License / Survey: 5.5 Inch And 5.0 Inch Mobile Phone. Which Do You Prefer? / Please Help, Pmt Changed For The Rom It Must Be Downloaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.