Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor (96590 Views)

Biafra : Mbaka Prophecy Again After Ban From The Church / Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" / Throwback Poster Of Rochas Okorocha Campaigning Under PDP For Imo Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Enice(m): 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
obama30:

Hope Uzo Dimma your now happy that the winner has been sack for Norths to use you against Imo people. My Imo people another agony time have come, this one can't never protect or bring peace in Imo state. Imo need to seek the face or any strong deity to fight this man. the worst governor Imo will ever have. i weep for my people
so atiku was not using ihedioha

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by edoairways: 7:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
Cuntface:

Your mbaka is just a tool in the hands of APC.
He's giving y'all spoilers of APC rigging plans in the name of prophecy
Was he spoiler when he said that PMB was poison?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by riczy(m): 7:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
hisgrace090:
Though I feel for emeka ihedioha but I still give room for Gods will to be done.
is there a God factor in politics especially in nigeria?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by lionD: 7:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
AuthenticNG:
Mbaka will be smiling now

Before nko!

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by muykem: 7:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
Please who know the type of wine Rev Mbaka like most?

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
obama30:
[s]

Hope Uzo Dimma your now happy that the winner has been sack for Norths to use you against Imo people. My Imo people another agony time have come, this one can't never protect or bring peace in Imo state. Imo need to seek the face or any strong deity to fight this man. the worst governor Imo will ever have. i weep for my people[/s]
Trash! Please stay out of something you can't fathom. Hope Uzodinma fought his battles wisely and got the rewards.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by hurryup123(m): 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
Imo bu nke anyi
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Stevolacious(m): 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
How on earth will the 4th on the row is pushed to the 1st position?

What happened to the 2nd person?

Which kind of court judgement is this?

This country . . . . !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Lugianostar(m): 7:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
Mbaka is a callous attention seeker that everyone should know by now...!

PDP has lose another eastern state if we go by the APC supreme court verdict!!!!
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Assha: 7:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
We Have Only One True Prophet In Nigeria! Rev Father Ejike Mbaka Is Elijah Of Our Time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Arielnatasha(f): 7:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
Mbaka is a lying scum bag . An APC destruction weapon. They know how some Nigerians can be gullible and used him so that they will say it's order from God. Asi Asi

4 Likes

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by antiApc(m): 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
Democracy is dead and buried
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by edoairways: 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
danvon:
He made one before the election he said Hope would win

But Hope lost, so he made another one...Hope would take the position

Anyhow, father mbaka is the one that made it happen
How?
The priest said the way he saw it but many could not comprehend

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by otokx(m): 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
Things are happening cool

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by izubext007: 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
I Knew The A P C Prophesy Will Come To Pass.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by emezuo17: 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
AuthenticNG:
The Supreme court has sacked the Governor of Imo State Emeka Ihedioha and has declared Senator Hope Uzodinma validly elected Governor of Imo state.

Director of Adoration Ministry Enugu Nigeria, Rev Fr. Ejike Mbaka has insisted that his prophecy against Governor Emeka Ihedioha of Imo state must come to pass.

The sack of Ihedioha today has confirmed the Prophecy of Mbaka.

Details of Supreme Court Judgement

The appellant Senator Uzodinma contended that he scored the highest number of votes in the election, but the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) returned Emeka Ihedioha as the Governor of the State

The apex court declared that the votes due to Senator Uzodinma was unlawfully excluded from the 318 polling units and be added to his votes.

https://authenticng.com/supreme-court-sacks-ihedioha-declares-hope-uzodinma-as-imo-governor/

. What is the basis of declaring hope uzodimma winner, some one who came fourth in the election? The more you look the less you see.
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
Emeka must have packed enough money already, Governor for some months. what an unfortunate

his wife becomes ex first lady and those that give her regards will lined up behind Mrs Uzodinma

L.I.F.E

in some kids voice here "Islamic party is now in East, deal with it. lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Commentor: 7:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
Lugianostar:
Mbaka is a callous attention seeker that everyone should know by now...!

PDP has lose another eastern state if we go by the APC supreme court verdict!!!!

Oh yes.

grin

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Paganizonda: 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
I supported emeka ihedioha but the young man was too stiff,stingy, focusing too much on rochas,inneficient and lacked the carriage of a governor.
emeka ihedioha and mbaise will never smell that position again.
as for hope uzodinma,that guy is atrue politician,a guy man to the core,a the more you look the less you see,a former kingpin�. he will do well to deflect his true intentions but the looting,flexing,Yahoo Yahoo,419 in imo state will now be unprecedented.
hope uzodinma has sold imo state to the Invaders.
good luck imo state.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Commentor: 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
Rapmoney:

It was not a prophecy! It was a conspiracy by APC to pacify the masses who have always been known as religiously blind!

Karl Marx said it: 'Religion is the opium of the people'.

What is the garri of the people?
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by surgical: 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
peacettw:
Yes.
Just learnt about it from an authentic source. A pity... What a way to start the year.

As for Mbaka, your "prophesies" have proven time and again to be of no help to anyone. It only brings pain and misery. I refuse to believe that our God is that callous.
MBAKA is APC and APC is MBAKA he has foreknowledge
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by incogni2o: 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
Skepticus:
cool

This one na major cash out for Rev. Fr. Mbaka.

The way Adoration ground go full this Sunday ehnnn... grin

The treasurer or the person in charge of the finance will be smiling right now.

How I wish it was that useless kerosene buffoon of Abia State.

But Abians, una sabi fall hand. Suffer nor dey taya una?

Una no get any other option apart from the fraudulent orjis and the kerosene scammer?
What do you mean by cash out undecided
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Chuksyno(m): 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
APC consipiracy. Mbaka is APC member. He was asked to release that prophecy in order to prepare the minds of PDP. He knew strongly beforehand that Ihedioha must be sacked.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Clevite(m): 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
goodheart02:

My dear, why not look at it this way.... when such prophecies are given, it's meant for those involved to pray and avert it. Rather we end up calling the man of God names thereby forgetting to pray, hence the prophecy becomes fulfilled. We forget the topic and chase the subject.

Think of the days of the bible. David was told by Prophet Nathaniel that God said he will die and that was final. But David prayed and fasted and the same prophet came back to tell him God said he won't die anymore.
David? No, not David. You mean King Hezekiah.( 2 Kings 20: 1-6)

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by yenereal(m): 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
Na guess work which anyone could also guess. Make I hear word joor.
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Le124(m): 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
Am really crying for the country, because it's finish
AK481:
I weep! For democacy

Someone that came a distant 4th . How did they do the plus and minus ?
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by iSlayer: 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
Amalekki:

Mbaka’s prophesy…

“Many things are going to happen in Nigeria this 2020 that will shock countrymen and countrywomen, but all would be to God’s glory.

“In spite of all the hard time that would happen this 2020, there is hope.

“In Imo State, there is hope. Hope, hope, hope … hope in Imo State!

“Imo people have suffered but God is raising a new hope that would be an agent of salvation for them.

“He’s coming with a new flag to restore the dignity of that noble land. A new leadership that will break barriers and there would be joy in the land of Imo.

“Lift your candles as I bless Hope Uzodinma; and I empower him to, spiritually, to take over. How I do not know.
“Please, if you heard that there would be a new government in Imo and you don’t like the message; if I say, Hope, you can say hopeless but do not fight me.

“I am saying this in respect of those who may want to come after me because of the message. If you do that, the God of Moses, Elijah and Elisha will deal with you. I am only a messenger of God”.

This one shock me ooooooooooo

4 Likes

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by galaxy2020(m): 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
Ihedioma 273,404

Uche Nwosu 190,364

Araraume Ifeanyi. 114,676

Hope uzodinma 96,458.

That's the result, 4rd becomes first, what about the 2nd and 3rd person?....oga pls explain this scenario.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
Imo people self,how come they voted for APC like that in the first place,ndi Anambra ada akpa uga na highway.
Negodu nonsense tongue tongue
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
Cmanforall:
And this is at the supreme court level. Any chance of overturning it?

Next 4 years
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by peacettw: 7:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
Arielnatasha:
Mbaka is a lying scum bag . An APC destruction weapon. They know how some Nigerians can be gullible and used him so that they will say it's order from God. Asi Asi

It is quite unfortunate. I harboured this theory as well cos any smart politician will seize that opportunity. But I keep finding myself unable to accept that Mbaka will sink that low.
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
The kain news from the East today na wa!

Rochas right now....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Aircraft Overloaded With Cash Collapses / Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend / President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.