Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor (96554 Views)

Biafra : Mbaka Prophecy Again After Ban From The Church / Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" / Throwback Poster Of Rochas Okorocha Campaigning Under PDP For Imo Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Dayodragon: 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
galaxy2020:
What are the reasons given? Mbaka got a leakage not any prophecy. Orlu zone want to do 20yrs out 24yrs, hmmmmm.

SHUT UP... HE DIDN'T START TODAY.. HE ALSO PROPHECIED GOODLUCK WILL LOSE SEAT AND HE LOST. SO MANY OTHER PROPHECIES.. DON'T TRY HIM. HE'S NOT TB JOSHUA

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Timular: 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
Mbaka's prophecy is not from God,this is a stage prophecy considering the timing and his relationship with the ruling party. Some thing went wrong somewhere. Mbaka saying prophesying is to look like God sent he.
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by bluecircle470: 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
galaxy2020:
What are the reasons given? Mbaka got a leakage not any prophecy. Orlu zone want to do 20yrs out 24yrs, hmmmmm.

Nah ur household give am the leakage shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
Jimalicoco:
Fake news
u ur self na fake lol
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by edunwanna: 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by bluecircle470: 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
peacettw:
Yes.
Just learnt about this from an authentic source. A pity... What a way to start the year.

As for Mbaka, your "prophesies" have proven time and again to be of no help to anyone. It only brings pain and so much misery. I refuse to believe that our God is that callous.

You wailing has just started. Ewu
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by BiiDii(m): 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2020
AuthenticNG:
The Supreme court has sacked the Governor of Imo State Emeka Ihedioha and has declared Senator Hope Uzodinma validly elected Governor of Imo state.

Director of Adoration Ministry Enugu Nigeria, Rev Fr. Ejike Mbaka has insisted that his prophecy against Governor Emeka Ihedioha of Imo state must come to pass.

The sack of Ihedioha today has confirmed the Prophecy of Mbaka.

Details of Supreme Court Judgement

The appellant Senator Uzodinma contended that he scored the highest number of votes in the election, but the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) returned Emeka Ihedioha as the Governor of the State

The apex court declared that the votes due to Senator Uzodinma was unlawfully excluded from the 318 polling units and be added to his votes.

https://authenticng.com/supreme-court-sacks-ihedioha-declares-hope-uzodinma-as-imo-governor/

If we can now realise how religion is being used to keep the masses at bay, this sham has already been planned long before, but they need a mouthpiece to carry the message to the masses to keep them at bay to avoid reaction from the masses, mbaka had to do the biddings of the oppressor. How is this a message from God

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Stanzar7: 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2020
galaxy2020:

I swear. Abi na only orlu get IMO State?

Nawao

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by LANDLORD72: 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
peacettw:
Yes.
Just learnt about this from an authentic source. A pity... What a way to start the year.

As for Mbaka, your "prophesies" have proven time and again to be of no help to anyone. It only brings pain and so much misery. I refuse to believe that our God is that callous.
Mbaka is Apc and they told him to prophesy this to avoid commotion as they declare Uzodima winner.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Ayolachris: 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
It was a paid prophecy ....Simple !!!
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by xjiggy: 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
peacettw:
Yes.

a prophesy is a vision of what's to come. It can be good. It can be bad.
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Blindersoff: 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
AK481:
I weep! For democacy

Someone that came a distant 4th . How did they do the plus and minus ?

Are you blind? The apex court declared that the votes due to Senator Uzodinma was unlawfully excluded from the 318 polling units and be added to his votes.

When those votes from the previously cancelled 318 polling units were added, Uzodinma won.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by noisy45(m): 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
galaxy2020:

you are right
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by seangy4konji: 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
Is it not that uhedioha that is chasing Rocha's okorochas daughter and wife's up and down instead of working in the state...

If him?

Good Riddance
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by noisy45(m): 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
APC will also win Anambra state 2021 it has be planned already
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by dederocs(m): 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
Nonsense, just two opponents, when boys dey play naira bet dey nack 6/7 odds, please get sense.
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by anigbajumo(m): 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
Win12345:
Today I gave up in Nigeria, every Igbo man must support Nnamdi Kanu now before is too late, the invaders are really here. They bought some god of men to do there bidding. Mbaka prophecy is more like giving the invaders soft landing to go unsuspecting. Hmmmm

Invadar ko salivar no,wen PDP won wea dey did not sow in Zamfara and wike won with ease in Rivers nothing wrong with democracy...oga move on in peace
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by sheungeek(m): 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
God of Okorocha!!
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by chibyk92: 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
Abegi na APC do their thing joor!. Wat do i even know am just a boy with no beard..
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by madapcmod: 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
seangy4konji:
Is it not that uhedioha that is chasing Rocha's okorochas daughter and wife's up and down instead of working in the state...

If him?

Good Riddance

And u think Uzodimma will spare Rochas after the ill treatment Rochas gave him during the election?

Rochas down fall just got hotter

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by DarrelCornell: 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
[s]
divicode:

I sympathise with you bro! His prophesies might not have helped you, just asked PMB, GEJ, Izodinma if his prophesies were right

Till then, please take heart
[/s]
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by olatade(m): 8:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
Wikipedia just updated it, so fast?!

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by madapcmod: 8:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
[s]
noisy45:
APC will also win Anambra state 2021 it has be planned already
[/s]

They will win Ur Papa House.

APGA or PDP get Anambra

In fact Soludo of APGA is the next Governor of my state
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by noisy45(m): 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
madapcmod:
[s][/s]
They will win Ur Papa House.
APGA or PDP get Anambra
In fact Soludo of APGA is the next Governor of my state
Mark this day I said that
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by BabaRamota1980: 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
AuthenticNG:
The Supreme court has sacked the Governor of Imo State Emeka Ihedioha and has declared Senator Hope Uzodinma validly elected Governor of Imo state.

Director of Adoration Ministry Enugu Nigeria, Rev Fr. Ejike Mbaka has insisted that his prophecy against Governor Emeka Ihedioha of Imo state must come to pass.

The sack of Ihedioha today has confirmed the Prophecy of Mbaka.

Details of Supreme Court Judgement

The appellant Senator Uzodinma contended that he scored the highest number of votes in the election, but the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) returned Emeka Ihedioha as the Governor of the State

The apex court declared that the votes due to Senator Uzodinma was unlawfully excluded from the 318 polling units and be added to his votes.

https://authenticng.com/supreme-court-sacks-ihedioha-declares-hope-uzodinma-as-imo-governor/

So prophecy has become your political guidance now.

You South Easterners dey try sha.
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2020
Skepticus:
cool

This one na major cash out for Rev. Fr. Mbaka.

The way Adoration ground go full this Sunday ehnnn... grin

The treasurer or the person in charge of the finance will be smiling right now.

How I wish it was that useless kerosene buffoon of Abia State.

But Abians, una sabi fall hand. Suffer nor dey taya una?

Una no get any other option apart from the fraudulent orjis and the kerosene scammer?

Abia state is cursed of bad governors since inception. Enjoy your kerosene -distributor governor while your struggle Last
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Legitmacy(m): 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
Bleep hope
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by BonPatrick(m): 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
Yes I was disappointed
Kylekent59:
shocked

I know some people who have been waiting to blast him. They are gonna be disappointed by now grin grin grin

APC sef na the court.
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by seangy4konji: 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
madapcmod:

And u think Uzodimma will spare Rochas after the ill treatment Rochas gave him during the election?

Rochas down fall just got hotter
the circle continues but that ihedioha was just making the witch hunting obvious and all so petty
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Femijohn198: 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
Mbaka I greet you Sir

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by bluefilm: 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

I know some people who have been waiting to blast him. They are gonna be disappointed by now grin grin grin

APC sef na the court.

I dey tell you.
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by nisco18ng(m): 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
I TRULY RESPECT REV. FATHER MBAKA'S PROPHECY FROM THIS DAY ON.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Ambode 800 Buses Vs. Sanwo-Olu 800 Buses (PHOTOS) / 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture / Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.