Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? (3774 Views)

What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? / What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting / Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
Pls be sincere.don't come and tell us 1million when you have just #220.33K in your account.On a serious note,i belief guys should learn to be in control when out on a date.Be d one to call d shots even if she tags u stingy.me i kant spend more than #3000
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
Make she go call police.Nonsense!
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? by Reichel99(f): 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
favoryte33:
Pls be sincere.don't come and tell us 1million when you have just #220.33K in your account.On a serious note,i belief guys should learn to be in control when out on a date.Be d one to call d shots even if she tags u stingy.me i kant spend more than #3000
You are stingy, how can you spend just 3k naira($8 ) for a person you are trying to build your future with.

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? by Offpoint: 7:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
I've never been on a date, any date beyond my room.... simply count me out.

My crush once returned from a long journey and demanded I took her out to eat.
There is this restaurant opposite my street, I've never one day visited there.

I took her there, the first thing I asked the Attender is "How much is your food"
She said "N1000" per plate...
I asked "1k, how many wraps of Fufu and how meats?

She replied "2 wraps and 1 meat"

I could see my crush trying to hide her face cuz she felt embarrassed... but me no send.

I was like: bae make we dey go back house, I go arrange indomie for you... then enter market arrange soup.

like play like play... I carry her go house.

If you like call me broke, I no be gentleman.

I no fit buy 2 Fufu with 1 meat for 1k, plus my own 2k.... ko le se le

2k arrange me better soup plus enough Fufu for 5 days, Ma no go form big boy ontop crush ma come go house make hungry go crush me.

Dey 2 eggs I put for dey indomie still dey pain me till today, e for reach me half Congo of garri.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? by Derring: 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
Reichel99:
You are stingy, how can you spend just 3k naira($8 ) for a person you are trying to build your future with.
Lol, you're funny oh.
When d dude ain't sure if d said girl is out to dry him?
Abeg o, once I tell me eatry dts more than 10k I'll definitely jonse you.
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
Reichel99:
dey yaf come o!! the #3,000 is for d two of us o. may be i didn't indicate that.lol

3 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
Reichel99:
dont mind him. Stingy fellow. And he wants a woman.

I bought my date a car to take us out on the date. She was very happy and told me right away that I’m the right man for her. Nonsense.

Even if it’s 200 naira you can spend on a date. If she feels disappointed, make she spend on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? by Reichel99(f): 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2020
Derring:

Lol, you're funny oh.
When d dude ain't sure if d said girl is out to dry him?
Abeg o, once I tell me eatry dts more than 10k I'll definitely jonse you.
Why do you guys think all girls are always like this? How many dates are you going to have with her, why can't you just make it memorable for her.
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? by Reichel99(f): 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
stupidity:

I bought my date a car to take us out on the date. She was very happy and told me right away that I’m the right man for her. Nonsense.

Even if it’s 200 naira you can spend on a date. If she feels disappointed, make she spend on you.
Hahahaha, you are funny.
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? by Reichel99(f): 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
favoryte33:
dey yaf come o!! the #3,000 is for d two of us o. may be i didn't indicate that.lol
So how will two people spend 3,000, will you guys be drinking water?
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? by Homeboiy: 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
I spent 11k on a girl on December period

And she told me last week that I'm not trying

For the past 4 days na only twice I don call her.

I no do again as she's an ingrate

17 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
Reichel99:
So how will two people spend 3,000, will you guys be drinking water?
Are you a learner? if i take you to an eatery(which i don't),how much would mince pie cost,cup-sized ice cream nko? It won't cost me a head
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? by Derring: 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
Reichel99:
Why do you guys think all girls are always like this? How many dates are you going to have with her, why can't you just make it memorable for her.
After then what next?
Not making it memorial, some girls are dia to chop d guy!

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? by Reichel99(f): 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
favoryte33:
Are you a learner? if i take you to an eatery(which i don't),how much would mince pie cost,cup-sized ice cream nko? It won't cost me a head
Chai this guy na akagum.
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
Reichel99:
Chai this guy na akagum.
LONGER THROAT!!

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? by Lamanii22(f): 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
Offpoint:

I took her there, the first thing I asked the Attender is "How much is your food"

I could see my crush trying to hide her face cuz she felt embarrassed... but me no send.

I was like: bae make we dey go back house, I go arrange indomie for you... then enter market arrange soup.

2k arrange me better soup plus enough Fufu for 5 days, Ma no go form big boy ontop crush ma come go house make hungry go crush me.

Dey 2 eggs I put for dey indomie still dey pain me till today, e for reach me half Congo of garri.

Lol economist aiye ni bobo yii... TBH.. 2fufu and 1 meat for 1k.. I can't use my money to buy it and I can't allow anyone buy it for me.. I'd prefer you give me the 1k...

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? by nuelsam: 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
Homeboiy:

wtf.....u gave her the guts to talk shii bruh

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? by Offpoint: 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
Lamanii22:

Lol economist aiye ni bobo yii... TBH.. 2fufu and 1 meat for 1k.. I can't use my money to buy it and I can't allow anyone buy it for me.. I'd prefer you give me the 1k...
Confirm babe, let's get married already.

I no fit give woman 1k ogrin 5h max... that's after begging for a week.

7 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? by tetula123(m): 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
That should be 8k or thereabout.
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? by Lamanii22(f): 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
Offpoint:

Confirm babe, let's get married already.

I no fit give woman 1k ogrin 5h max... that's after begging for a week.

Hahahahahaha... Kilode ... I'd use the 5h to get smoothie... Or make small ogbono for 2days...

3 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? by Sureguytalk(m): 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
grin
Offpoint:

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? by Offpoint: 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
Lamanii22:

Hahahahahaha... Kilode ... I'd use the 5h to get smoothie... Or make small ogbono for 2days...
I swear this the kind of wife I've been looking forgringrin

we fit use N2500 do our traditional and white wedding and change go still remaingrin

11 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? by Lamanii22(f): 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
Offpoint:

I swear this the kind of wife I've been looking forgringrin

we fit use N2500 do our traditional and white wedding and change go still remaingrin

Hahahaha... Damn nigga..

3 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? by Sureguytalk(m): 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
sad See your life. Hungry man like you
stupidity:

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? by Homeboiy: 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
nuelsam:
wtf.....u gave her the guts to talk shii bruh

And this same girl was telling me yesterday that she is broke

Na garri she de see drink

I No do again o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
Nawa o...but I think how much u spend no even matter..it depends on wetin u fit afford and who u wan spend am untop..I don go out with a lady bfr wey I eventually spent nothing,and I don go several ones wey I over do , even
took 2 of my old buddies (ladies) out just lastweek Saturday..and total bill was 14k500,we played some silly arcade games as well before u dey ask wetin we chop.. one of them even insisted we split the cash which I declined.... bottom line if your date is worth it to u and u fit afford to spend a million dollar.. nothing dey bad about it.
All the I no fit spend 3k or 2k rules .na brokeness dey bring those ideas

12 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? by BabbanBura(m): 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
favoryte33:

Dinner date - 150k

Romantic shopping - 230k or thereabouts.

For keeps at once - I cant remember but not less than 200k

Infact am sending 100k to an ex tomorrow sef.

3 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? by Sabkesh(m): 10:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
Actually what I spent was 10k and it was on her birthday .
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? by ikcid: 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
Never paid a dime; we always go Dutch.
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? by Richy150(m): 10:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
Reichel99:

Who tell you he's building future with her? Nah them. SMH undecided
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? by Richy150(m): 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
BabbanBura:

Dinner date - 150k

Romantic shopping - 230k or thereabouts.

For keeps at once - I cant remember but not less than 200k

Infact am sending 100k to an ex tomorrow sef.

Otunba lamba extra, etun ti gbede grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? by MedicH: 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
Homeboiy:

God forbid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Queen Of Peace Is Here To Stop All Wars Between The Youths And Sars! / My Dick No Go Kill Me / My Relationship With Guys. How They React When They Find Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.