Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting (4226 Views)

What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures / Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? / Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting by Mrporanir: 11:27am On Dec 31, 2021
Are these things real or just fabricated stories?

Been away from home for a while due to business. I returned for Christmas and noticed one of my regular boys who often come to pass time in my apartment wasn't available as usual. When I asked about him, I was told he had relocated and is now a big boy. He won 13,000,000 with just 100 naira on bet9ja. How real are these stories? What's the possibility of winning such money, the odds etc

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting by Richdee1(m): 11:36am On Dec 31, 2021
Betting will ruin you

7 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting by Stomoney(m): 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
Run from it cool. Gambling kills

3 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting by Franktom247(m): 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
You just join Watimagbo Nigeria Limited

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting by Vinnie2000(m): 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
OP, it is N47,000!

Mine, the highest amount I have won is N7,200!.. sad lipsrsealed

I also know of a barber who won up to N87000. Got to know because he was complaining about the Betshop owner paying him N10k's little by little.

Online Sports Betting is NOT bad but only that the winning chances are very slim!
So Anyone feels it doesn't Favour him, Better Quit ASAP! undecided

4 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting by Dogasas: 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
All these massive winnings na all those barbers dey chop am pass.
Re: What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
Dogasas:
barbers? You mean people wey dey Bab hair?

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting by oluwaseyi0: 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
Most of this massive winnings are like church miracle - exaggerated, acted or only one in 10 million people will win something tangible

The house never loose

Run away from betting

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting by paulolee(m): 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
sports betting na more of luck BT good analysis n to get the mind of a gambler good..
I first won bet9ja by staking 1h to win 11k from a game I forcast n my gee wey waka with me play dt same game 1k n won almost 120k, I nearly cry..
my highest win is 910k n dt was early last year n it was my best bcox i staked with 3h but I have seen a lot of people dt av even won 1m n above bt the difference is dt dey are high stakers, betting above 100k on odds n its mostly online so dt dey only know dier loses..
sports betting or gambling isnt sure bt our problem here is dt our youths do see it as a moni doubling scheme n some even take am like work..
a guy entered my shop n I heard him telling his friend dt he came in with half of his salary n e de plan double am to use pay rent next January...I jus laff am for my mind....joker

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting by paulolee(m): 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
Most of this massive winnings are like church miracle - exaggerated, acted or only one in 10 million people will win something tangible

The house never loose

Run away from betting
bros..no exergerations bcoz people do win such amounts, dey was An old man dt even won 850k last week with straight draws..
I heard he do play such games each football weekends since last 2 years n e never win, he finally won last week n was very happy..
the truth is dt only few win this big cash out of the millions playing each day ...on the long run, the bookies do make massive profits.
Re: What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
paulolee:
sports betting na more of luck BT good analysis n to get the mind of a gambler good..
I first won bet9ja by staking 1h to win 11k from a game I forcast n my gee wey waka with me play dt same game 1k n won almost 120k, I nearly cry..
my highest win is 910k n dt was early last year n it was my best bcox i staked with 3h but I have seen a lot of people dt av even won 1m n above bt the difference is dt dey are high stakers, betting above 100k on odds n its mostly online so dt dey only know dier loses..
sports betting or gambling isnt sure bt our problem here is dt our youths do see it as a moni doubling scheme n some even take am like work..
a guy entered my shop n I heard him telling his friend dt he came in with half of his salary n e de plan double am to use pay rent next January...I jus laff am for my mind....joker
There are people who earn a living by staking high on 2 odds

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting by paulolee(m): 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
Think4Myself:

There are people who earn a living by staking high on 2 odds
sure...as long as it's working for them...no probs but I no jus like d idea of being too sure about gambling, it leads to addiction which av destroyed lives

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting by obinna58(m): 4:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
When I started betting I won 50k with 100, then I realized it's not as easy as it seems.
Now I dey play sure 2odd and they're beating the sh!t out of me cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting by BegAt40: 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
Dogasas:

Bastard, why did you lie against miracood?
Re: What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting by IronHead99(m): 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
The highest amount I have won is #236k.

Then I knew a man that won 23 million, beside were I worked.
Re: What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting by IronHead99(m): 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
The highest amount I have won is #236k.

Then I knew a man that won 23 million, beside were I work.
Re: What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting by helinues: 10:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
I forgot to bet through out this year.

At least I do normally bet like 3-4 times in a year. Not something taking seriously
Re: What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting by Obimike30(m): 10:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
Yo have you guys heard of Mr. Bayo on twitter @mr.bayoo1 dont really remmeber is handle but tha man dey chop sport betting money Millions weekly but he's a high staker and plays games "he Sure he has a chance of winning"

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting by Darkseid(m): 10:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
Back when I was in school, there's a popular Bet shop opposite my house where we usually go to charge phones. One day a guy staying at the house opposite mine begged my friend to borrow him ₦200 while we were charging phones.

He used the ₦200 to bet and won ₦2.7 million, he didn't come back to "find something" for my guy neither did he repay the ₦200 loan.

Also the owner of the bet shop once won ₦1 million from dog race and one other day, dog race jackpot fell on his ticket; he got ₦1.3 million from the jackpot. At least he share 2k give any guy wey come around that day.

My neighbour also won ₦13 million from Bet9ja two years ago, though I'm very sure he has lost more than that because he doesn't play with less than 500k.

Anyways, I hate gambling and would never advice anybody to venture into it.

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting by Deenillah(m): 11:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
#270345.. my very colleague at work. On sportybet. Saw the payout masef. �
Re: What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting by HitlerGaddafi: 8:24am On Jan 01, 2022
Deenillah:
#270345.. my very colleague at work. On sportybet. Saw the payout masef. �
How do I check this?
Re: What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting by Aniboo: 8:53am On Jan 01, 2022
Re: What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting by Deenillah(m): 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2022
HitlerGaddafi:

How do I check this?

You can come down to kaduna and CHECK for yourself.

I DON'T OWE YOU ANY EXPLANATION
Re: What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2022
Obimike30:
Yo have you guys heard of Mr. Bayo on twitter @mr.bayoo1 dont really remmeber is handle but thatam dey chop sport betting money Millions weekly but he's a high staker and plays games "he Sure he has a chance of winning"
Yeah, he just retired after winning 30m 1 month ago
Re: What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting by Obimike30(m): 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2022
LOL trust me probaly he will stóp posting but might still be staking on his own without posting
Think4Myself:

Re: What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting by peppermint7(m): 5:33pm On Jan 01, 2022
Obimike30:
Yo have you guys heard of Mr. Bayo on twitter @mr.bayoo1 dont really remmeber is handle but thatam dey chop sport betting money Millions weekly but he's a high staker and plays games "he Sure he has a chance of winning"
Omoh na MR Bayo be the king of betting oo
Dude closed 2020 with 250 million from betting
He planned on closing last year with 400 m
But e be like na 300m e chop total for 2021

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting by peppermint7(m): 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2022
Think4Myself:

Mr Bayo retired k
The MR Bayo wer a sabi or another one dey ??
Re: What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting by Obimike30(m): 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
decipline bettor + lots of investment
peppermint7:

Omoh na MR Bayo be the king of betting oo
Dude closed 2020 with 250 million from betting
He planned on closing last year with 400 m
But e be like na 300m e chop total for 2021
Re: What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting by peppermint7(m): 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
Obimike30:
decipline bettor + lots of investment
Baba get business for Canada
No be child’s

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting by Kuriosmynd: 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2022
Me highest I chop is 40k with 1k..about 40 odd
I hardly bet though even though I follow football passionately. The disappointment of narrow loss is too harsh for me to endure.. reaosn I don't bet.

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting by HitlerGaddafi: 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2022
Deenillah:

You can come down to kaduna and CHECK for yourself.

I DON'T OWE YOU ANY EXPLANATION
You know who you dey follow talk so? undecided

Be like say this 2022 don tire you already ba

(1) (2) (Reply)

"How Cute" - Guinean Musician, Grand P's Asian Lover Gushes Over Him. / Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, / My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.