Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Explain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Explain (3018 Views)

How Many Types Of Kpekus Do We Have? Pls Name And Explain Them. / Can You Explain This Picture? / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Explain by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
Please tell me...
Why do some guys woo ladies when they're already about to be married?
It's not the first or second time this is happening to me.
You're on your own jeje, and this guy just tries to befriend you, months in, you can't do without communicating with him. He is nice, respectful, pretty decent tells you sweet words, treats you like a love interest, sometimes declares "I love you" "I want a future with you" etc and before you say jack same guy is proposing/ getting married to another lady.
I'm confused. I don't understand. Is it my fault? Is it his fault?
Why do some guys treat ladies like this?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explain by libertyfather(m): 12:16am On Jan 15, 2020
It same route, the guy who will someday propose to you is doing same to some other girls, some of them will also be proposed to someday and some lost track

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explain by doctore212(m): 12:18am On Jan 15, 2020
Just to test run how bachelor's night go be.

Meanwhile I dey Olosho house dey type this thing for Ketu.

Na till day break.

16 Likes

Re: Explain by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 15, 2020
libertyfather:
It same route, the guy who will someday propose to you is doing same to some other girls, some of them will also be proposed to someday and some lost track
So it's OK to propose to a lady knowing that she's single and searching and you have a woman in your life? If the tables were turned, would it still be cool?
Re: Explain by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 15, 2020
doctore212:
Just to test run how bachelor's night go be.

Meanwhile I dey Olosho house dey type this thing for Ketu.

Na till day break.
Use condom Abeg..... Some of this hanties disease Wey dey there body worse pass all the plagues Wey catch Egypt. If no condom use bread nylon. If bread nylon no dey do sign of the cross on the punna before you enter.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explain by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 15, 2020
Chi59:
Please tell me...
You're on your own jeje, and this guy just tries to befriend you, months in, you can't do without communicating with him. He is nice, respectful, pretty decent tells you sweet words, treats you like a love interest, sometimes declares "I love you" "I want a future with you" etc and before you say jack same guy is proposing/ getting married to another lady.
Dm me. Problem solved grin
Re: Explain by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 15, 2020
Shibaraba:

Dm me. Problem solved grin
Give me a hint first.
Re: Explain by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 15, 2020
Chi59:

Give me a hint first.
On a forum? Oya no Dm again oooo

1 Like

Re: Explain by King2019(m): 12:39am On Jan 15, 2020
Chi59:

So it's OK to propose to a lady knowing that she's single and searching and you have a woman in your life? If the tables were turned, would it still be cool?

Not good at all...
Re: Explain by King2019(m): 12:46am On Jan 15, 2020
Someone out there is crazily looking for you...
Just wait a little longer is all that you need...
Wish you the best

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explain by nlPoster: 12:48am On Jan 15, 2020
Chi59:
Please tell me...

Sorry for your experience.

It might just be insensitivity on the part of the guy.
Re: Explain by chigoizie7(m): 12:50am On Jan 15, 2020
One guy man go just dey de reason your matter. You go come knack him akpako
Re: Explain by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 15, 2020
King2019:
Someone out there is crazily looking for you...
Just wait a little longer is all that you need...
Wish you the best
I no longer believe this anymore.
Re: Explain by nlPoster: 1:00am On Jan 15, 2020
Chi59:

Quite understandable.

But dont block yourself from relationships because someone did you wrong.

Perhaps he was not the person for you to begin with. You might even thank God for his actions at some point, when you know better or get someone better.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Explain by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 15, 2020
Chi59:

You should never ever stop believing.

Thomas Edison once said "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work" you also haven't failed you just found some ways that won't work.

What's important is learn your lesson, let it guide you, because it didn't work out with them for you, doesn't mean you wouldn't find the right fit for you.

If they have stayed, they could have cause you more pain than joy.

Be happy for this moment because this moment is your life.

Be of good cheer, it's not the end.

2 Likes

Re: Explain by Lightangel65: 7:45am On Jan 15, 2020
Chi59:
Please tell me...

Why do ladies date a guy, who loves then then cheat on another guy. Ask me again.

Well guys do this for adventure, cause you ladies Sara everywhere, you guys are like smoked fish, you observe and pick the best of the fishes.
Re: Explain by King2019(m): 9:48am On Jan 15, 2020
Chi59:

Have you ever heard of the grail message before??
Check and I will explain more...
I will send pictures later...
Re: Explain by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 15, 2020
Lightangel65:

Why do ladies date a guy, who loves then then cheat on another guy. Ask me again.

Well guys do this for adventure, cause you ladies Sara everywhere, you guys are like smoked fish, you observe and pick the best of the fishes.
Isn't it odd that I've never been adventurous with anyone's feelings yet I keep experiencing this same problem?
Re: Explain by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 15, 2020
King2019:

Have you ever heard of the grail message before??
Check and I will explain more...
I will send pictures later...
Nope. Don't bother

1 Like

Re: Explain by Lightangel65: 10:32am On Jan 15, 2020
Chi59:

Isn't it odd that I've never been adventurous with anyone's feelings yet I keep experiencing this same problem?

See lad, that's the world we live in, the faster you forget about the love shit, the quicker you would enjoy your life.

1 Like

Re: Explain by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 15, 2020
Chi59:

Give me a hint first.

He's married o.
Re: Explain by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 15, 2020
I don't know why ladies still take some men's words seriously especially ones that are not genuinely born again.

Just be careful. Since we can no longer tell when a man is serious, just keep observing them from a distance whenever they come sweet talking you. Dont take them seriously until the day they come through with their marriage promises and it should be within the period you have set a target that they meet otherwise ditch his ass and fordge ahead. Dont try to waste time listening continuously to those sweet nothings.

4 Likes

Re: Explain by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 15, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

He's married o.
I never took him seriously in the first place. Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Explain by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 15, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
I don't know why ladies still take some men's words seriously especially ones that are not genuinely born again.

Just be careful. Since we can no longer tell when a man is serious, just keep observing them from a distance whenever they come sweet talking you. Dont take them seriously until the day they come through with their marriage promises and it should be within the period you have set a target that they meet otherwise ditch his ass and fordge ahead. Dont try to waste time listening continuously to those sweet nothings.

The born again ones are the ones doing this o.

1 Like

Re: Explain by King2019(m): 11:39am On Jan 15, 2020
Chi59:

Nope. Don't bother

OK cool...
Just wanted to explain that no matter the situation...
Some people are meant for each other that other relationships won't work out...
Re: Explain by udoakwa(m): 11:53am On Jan 15, 2020
sweetheart i think the issue anchor's on your genotype according to your other posts. They would have loved to marry you but they ain't comfortable with your genotype cos they are scared of the future... I pray may u find a man that will love you unconditionally even after finding out those things... I love u
Re: Explain by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 15, 2020
udoakwa:
sweetheart i think the issue anchor's on your genotype according to your other posts. They would have loved to marry you but they ain't comfortable with your genotype cos they are scared of the future... I pray may u find a man that will love you unconditionally even after finding out those things... I love u
It's depressing.
Re: Explain by udoakwa(m): 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
Chi59:
It's depressing.
I'm so sorry sweetheart, i can imagine what u are passing through
Re: Explain by udoakwa(m): 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
Chi59:
It's depressing.
Re: Explain by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2020
udoakwa:

Thanks anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Explain by We4all: 12:12pm On Jan 15, 2020
Chi59:
Please tell me...

Guys like that are just irresponsible, lack good conscience and mostly engage in such act to boost their ego and give them a sort of superiority over women.

If you ever encounter such a man again, please move on cos he is obviously a good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Explain by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
We4all:

Guys like that are just irresponsible, lack good conscience and mostly engage in such act to boost their ego and give them a sort of superiority over women.

If you ever encounter such a man again, please move on cos he is obviously a good riddance to bad rubbish.

Hmm. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? / 4 Surprising Sexual Health Benefits Of ‘miracle Fruit’, Goron Tula / Pros Of Dating A White Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.