Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Explain - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Explain (3029 Views)

How Many Types Of Kpekus Do We Have? Pls Name And Explain Them. / Can You Explain This Picture? / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explain by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
The men who would accept you wholeheartedly will be men who are AA, so whenever you accept a new date, as you go on dates and get to know each other, his genotype should be one of the questions you put across. If he is AS, quit it asap, forget his assurance and sweet words. If he is AA, there is a good possibility for him to think marriage. Most times these men are not to be blamed, they would accept you, but you know friends and negative talks, family and friends will discourage him from continuing the relationship when he confides in them that his lady is SS.
Re: Explain by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
The men who would accept you wholeheartedly will be men who are AA, so whenever you accept a new date, as you go on dates and get to know each other, his genotype should be one of the questions you put across. If he is AS, quit it asap, forget his assurance and sweet words. If he is AA, there is a good possibility for him to think marriage. Most times these men are not to be blamed, they would accept you, but you know friends and negative talks, family and friends will discourage him from continuing the relationship when he confides in them that his lady is SS.
It's been AA guys all through. I'm very particular about genotype compatibility so that I don't waste time, emotions and money. But so far, I've not been lucky.
Re: Explain by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 16, 2020
Lightangel65:

See lad, that's the world we live in, the faster you forget about the love shit, the quicker you would enjoy your life.
Sadly love is an innate part of we humans.
Re: Explain by Realmenlovetruly(m): 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
Thumbs Up to those that have contributed

I just have 2 questions to ask you sister

1. How many guys has ever confessed their loves to you ?

2. How many of them do you accepted ?

See no matter how a lady is not so attractive or has one or two issues she must sha finds true love ni but you guys ego will never let you accept till he walked away

One thing about you ladies is that you guys usually rejected the original guy that loves you genuinely

Answer those questions and i will be back
Re: Explain by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 17, 2020
Realmenlovetruly:

See no matter how a lady is not so attractive or has one or two issues she must sha finds true love ni but you guys ego will never let you accept till he walked away

One thing about you ladies is that you guys usually rejected the original guy that loves you genuinely

You have asked and answered already with your hasty generalisation. Keep moving.
Re: Explain by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 17, 2020
Realmenlovetruly:

What if you not attracted to the man that loves you genuinely?
Re: Explain by crackkhaus: 7:35am On Jan 17, 2020
Chi59:

It's been AA guys all through. I'm very particular about genotype compatibility so that I don't waste time, emotions and money. But so far, I've not been lucky.
If you're exceptionally beautiful, you've got a 'good' character and personality, and you're someone who won't become a burden to a man either emotionally or financially, then the only remaining option is that your issue might be spiritual.
Re: Explain by Realmenlovetruly(m): 8:30am On Jan 17, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
What if you not attracted to the man that loves you genuinely?

Not to the man but to the men

You can't tell me you have only met just 1 man that loves you genuinely
Re: Explain by Realmenlovetruly(m): 8:31am On Jan 17, 2020
Chi59:

You have asked and answered already with your hasty generalisation. Keep moving.

Smile

Now i see it in you
Re: Explain by lookmeandseeme: 8:43am On Jan 17, 2020
it's exciting for you and you will not be disappointed in slotxo
Re: Explain by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
Realmenlovetruly:

Not to the man but to the men

You can't tell me you have only met just 1 man that loves you genuinely
Toh! What if those with genuine affection, you not attracted to. Should one simply throw in d towel and try to love them? Struggle waking up to someone u don't love morning after morning, simply because u wanna please d society
Re: Explain by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
Realmenlovetruly:

Smile

Now i see it in you
See what in me?

1 Like

Re: Explain by bluefilm: 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2020
Chi59:
Please tell me...
Why do some guys woo ladies when they're already about to be married?
It's not the first or second time this is happening to me.
You're on your own jeje, and this guy just tries to befriend you, months in, you can't do without communicating with him. He is nice, respectful, pretty decent tells you sweet words, treats you like a love interest, sometimes declares "I love you" "I want a future with you" etc and before you say jack same guy is proposing/ getting married to another lady.
I'm confused. I don't understand. Is it my fault? Is it his fault?
Why do some guys treat ladies like this?

Ha ha ha.

It's not his fault.

The other lady must have used jazz on him.

According to Robert Mugabe, Love + jazz is more effective than love alone.

Just give it some time.

If it happens to you the third time, don't say I haven't told you what to do.

Ha ha ha ha
Re: Explain by cooooooks(m): 12:04am On Mar 16, 2020
Everyone should be marketing themselves and going after who they want.

Not just men, women are (and frankly have always) going after men they want and like. If you see a guy you want and like, ask him out, get him to ask you out. The earliest birds get the worms.

Chi59:

I no longer believe this anymore.

1 Like

Re: Explain by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 16, 2020
cooooooks:
Everyone should be marketing themselves and going after who they want.

Not just men, women are (and frankly have always) going after men they want and like. If you see a guy you want and like, ask him out, get him to ask you out. The earliest birds get the worms.

As much as I'd like to believe this, it doesn't work in the Nigerian context, especially if you have a genetic disorder like mine. Few people want to have something solid with you, the rest see you as a means to an end.
Re: Explain by cooooooks(m): 2:37am On Mar 18, 2020
Sad to hear that especially since it's probably from experience.

I'd like to say keep the faith and an open mind. Apologies as well if that is an annoying comment.

Chi59:

As much as I'd like to believe this, it doesn't work in the Nigerian context, especially if you have a genetic disorder like mine. Few people want to have something solid with you, the rest see you as a means to an end.
Re: Explain by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 18, 2020
cooooooks:
Sad to hear that especially since it's probably from experience.

I'd like to say keep the faith and an open mind. Apologies as well if that is an annoying comment.

I'm not offended. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Explain by maya007: 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
This exact thing just happened to me recently...his getting married this weekend...
It's like they just need to use u n feel that final mood of singleness I guess?
Re: Explain by snitchbitch: 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
Nigerian ladies are their own worst enemies. When guys come drooling over them like a pack of hyenas, they will be forming but when he marries another on Saturday, they will be "biting" their fingers and blaming themselves.

#keepforming!! #HAPPYFORMALLIFE!!!
Re: Explain by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
snitchbitch:
Nigerian ladies are their own worst enemies. When guys come drooling over them like a pack of hyenas, they will be forming but when he marries another on Saturday, they will be "biting" their fingers and blaming themselves.

#keepforming!! #HAPPYFORMALLIFE!!!
In your mind now, you have made sense, haven't you? Biko gbowa door.
Re: Explain by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
maya007:
This exact thing just happened to me recently...his getting married this weekend...
It's like they just need to use u n feel that final mood of singleness I guess?

Maybe cos you're too soft.
I've grown up a bit since I made this post. The last fo.ol who tried this sh.it will never forget me in a hurry.
We have to toughen up. Guys try this when they see you're too soft. Give whoever that will attempt that a memory he'll live to remember.
Re: Explain by maya007: 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
Chi59:

Maybe cos you're too soft.
I've grown up a bit since I made this post. The last fo.ol who tried this sh.it will never forget me in a hurry.
We have to toughen up. Guys try this when they see you're too soft. Give whoever that will attempt that a memory he'll live to remember.
grin cheesy cheesy wat did you do please?
Re: Explain by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
maya007:
grin cheesy cheesy wat did you do please?
The guy I made this post for thought he could play me. After playing with my feelings and proposing to another lady, I knew that once the initial euphoria settles, he'd come find me. I was waiting.
One morning he called, there and then I called him out without mincing words for the bad man he is. He didn't expect it at all. When I was done washing him down, I told him to fvck off.
He quickly went to report me to a friend. I still have proofs I'd have shown his fiancee had I been a vengeful person.
Re: Explain by IamDavids: 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
doctore212:
Just to test run how bachelor's night go be.

Meanwhile I dey Olosho house dey type this thing for Ketu.

Na till day break.

Gbayii. Fvck that kitty gee!
Re: Explain by voiceofpeace: 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
Examine urself mind the way u push ur needs to guys dont ask him for cash if he is reasonable he will help u he knows ur needs as a girl,look at ur attitude if u are not making some mistake'listen to some of his questions reason well before u answer
so of them are test,talkless,dont rush him,dont let him think u are despirate(those are some thing guys look at they will change there mind)
but some are gold degger unserious so abosalve well dont be in hurry to say yes
Re: Explain by fredopareto(m): 11:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Shibaraba:

Use condom Abeg..... Some of this hanties disease Wey dey there body worse pass all the plagues Wey catch Egypt. If no condom use bread nylon. If bread nylon no dey do sign of the cross on the punna before you enter.
bad guy...

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How My Gf And Friend Pranked Me, Almost Killed Someone Y'day (pics). / My Husband’s Younger Brother Drugged And Raped Me-pls Advise / Who Is This Guy? Is He The New Lalasticlala?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.