Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,311 members, 7,842,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend (4260 Views)

12 Signs She Has Developed Strong Feelings For You / 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You / South African Lady Goes On A Picnic Date Alone With Her Sister's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 15, 2020
Ha! Gorrrrrrsh!!!..

Like...oh no!

You're married? And you still crushing on another man to a point where you can't control it and you're coming here to say this nonsense so we can do what? Your sisters fiancé for that matter.

Let me keep quiet before I say.... lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by jamesversion: 8:45am On Jan 15, 2020
Timson01:
Dear Nairalanders,
My younger sister is 38 years old. I am 44. We have been praying for her to get married for so long. You can imagine our happiness when she told us she was in a relationship about 4 months ago.My sister as never been so happy and it looks like things are serious with the guy. She sent a picture of the guy on our family group chat and that was when I recognized the guy that she was dating.To cut the long story short,she is dating the guy who dis-virgined me at age 17. He was 15 years. 2 years younger than me but he was my first. We hid the relationship then cos we were in secondary school. I was in SS2 and he was in SS 1.But after secondary school,we dated until my 300 level in school. Still hiding our relationship cos he was not yet in school cos of JAMB. I was a little ashamed to be dating a guy not yet in school.Eventually,I moved on to other people and did not keep in touch with him. However,I met him about 3 years ago. I was already married to someone else but seeing him brought back such strong feelings. And to make matters worse,I was having issues in my marriage at that time.We had an affair for almost 2 months before we broke up again. I have not seen him in 2 years. My sister and him met about 4 months ago and they are dating. I do not know how to tell my sister …so I reached out to him to ask him what he is doing with my sister.He was like,if he cant have me,he wants my sister. That he is in love with her…that she reminds him of me…I feel like telling my sister that he may not really like her as she thinks but he is only trying to get back at me. But he says if I do,he will tell my husband about our affair.Since then,I have kept quiet. But my conscience is bugging me. I pretend to be smiling around him but I hate him so much. This hate actually,if I must confess is a deep urge for him. A deep longing for him.He has promised to keep quiet about us if I also keep quiet. That nobody needs to know. But anytime am around him…or even thinking about him..am messed up. He gives me that knowing look. I cant even let him come near me…I get wet instantly..This guy knows I have a weakness for him and him being around me is totally making me loose my mind. I get all kinds of arousal around him or thinking about him. Sometimes I wish I could marry him.My sister just announced in the group chat that he gave her an engagement ring…I could not sleep. I want my sister to be happy…she deserves it. But what do I do….I have strong feelings for this guy.I do not want to be around him or I do not know what will happen.Please advise me on what to do. Telling my sister is out of the question cos if I do,this guy will ruin my marriage. He has pictures of us during the affair. Should I just keep quiet and stay out of their way?
I am confused…please advice me.
Please your candid advise is needed

Which tribe are you?
Re: Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by Headlesschicken(m): 8:52am On Jan 15, 2020
undecided Women and confusion tufiakwa...
Re: Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by mrsteel: 9:06am On Jan 15, 2020
Timson01:
He has pictures of us during the affair.

@bold which pictures
The one u had in secondary school or which one?
U are lying, u slept with him recently, that is the picture he has. I see no sense in all u have said if this is true & not fiction!
If he dated u back then, what is wrong with that?
But in your case, u still have feelings for him & u are not happy your sister will be the one getting the d!ck. You honestly have no shame if all u wrote up there is true. You cheated on your husband. Because I don't see what this guy have done to warrant all these. You were the one that even ended the relationship, so what are u saying? U are not a good sister at all. I honestly feel for your sister, because u will still sleep with her husband, because u have no shame.
Re: Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by laiza(m): 11:07am On Jan 15, 2020
Erm....hanty, it is the things that you cannot have that is shacking you otherwise you and this guy would not have dated twice and still broke up twice. It is just not meant to be between you guys and the guy does not love you, he enjoys sleeping with you as much as you do him.

Let me tell you what will happen, you tell your sister, your husband gets to know too, meanwhile your sister might still end up marrying him but your husband will definitely throw you out. That much is certain. Secondly, you will be termed a home wrecker, betrayer and harlot. Should I continue?

That your kini that is doing you gish gish around him you should better turn that attention to your husband and Bleep him 67 times from friday ro sunday so you can reset your mumu button towards his kini too.

BTW do you even love your husband?
Dont do it!
Re: Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by laiza(m): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Ha! Gorrrrrrsh!!!..

Like...oh no!

You're married? And you still crushing on another man to a point where you can't control it and you're coming here to say this nonsense so we can do what? Your sisters fiancé for that matter.

Let me keep quiet before I say.... lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed
Crushing on a man, married or not is in itself not a sin. Acting on it impulsively is the sin and wicked act. I just hope she takes the advice and give her pussy to the legal owner and save all of us some trouble. Too many broken home already all because some idiots have crazy pants undecided
Re: Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend by Mryacks: 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
Xanderlex:
Selfish desires of human beings.

I tell you, especially on the part of the man.This whole thing is an accident waiting to happen. There will be consequences later in that family. I pray God gives all of them the wisdom to handle it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Anyone Seen This Job Interview Invite?? / Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? / Help Redpillers "My Married Ex'' Did I Do Wrong? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.