Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Families Of Slain Soldiers Cry For Help - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Families Of Slain Soldiers Cry For Help (16718 Views)

Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta / Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Families Of Slain Soldiers Cry For Help by EdiskyHarry: 5:57am On Jan 15, 2020
joining the Nigerian army is just like embarking on a suicide mission, you can b killed anytime especially those fighting Boko Haram in the north, because Boko Haram is just a political game staged by the northerners to enrich themselves. do you think that someone supplying food at IDP camp or any other contractor is not gaining much from it? how will such people want Boko Haram to end?
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Families Of Slain Soldiers Cry For Help by TRUSTEDGUY: 6:05am On Jan 15, 2020
juman:

Gbam

They wasted their lives.
For nothing!

1 Like

Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Families Of Slain Soldiers Cry For Help by jelraj(m): 6:15am On Jan 15, 2020
LtChisom:
Nigerian army caused me heartache, am devastated, depressed and confused as my whole world crumbled when I noticed I didn't make the final shortlisting for training. what went wrong and what is left of me in this life, I can't come to terms with reality as am still in self denial.

Patience bro, our time will come
Next intake to be precise...
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Families Of Slain Soldiers Cry For Help by 12345baba(m): 6:21am On Jan 15, 2020
Cant die for this country. Never
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Families Of Slain Soldiers Cry For Help by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 15, 2020
Go and cry inside Aso rock and national assembly.

1 Like

Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Families Of Slain Soldiers Cry For Help by DurexDcondom: 6:38am On Jan 15, 2020
LtChisom:
Nigerian army caused me heartache, am devastated, depressed and confused as my whole world crumbled when I noticed I didn't make the final shortlisting for training. what went wrong and what is left of me in this life, I can't come to terms with reality as am still in self denial.

You better Put yourself together. The Nigeria army isn't what it should be for now. Use your life for something better. Anything wen Nigerian politicians touch don corrupt...
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Families Of Slain Soldiers Cry For Help by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 15, 2020
NNAMDI KANU...GO AND SERVE THE ZOO N COME BACK IN SHAME
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Families Of Slain Soldiers Cry For Help by Godsonjoe: 6:51am On Jan 15, 2020
NIZOOERIA IS NOT WORTH DYING FOR!�����������
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Families Of Slain Soldiers Cry For Help by Kiezodumah(m): 7:15am On Jan 15, 2020
post=85806980:

May the Soul of our gallant soldiers Continue to Rest in Perfect Peace.
May all the evil politicians that brought this evil Boko Haram upon us as a nation all die miserably
May the blood of our fallen soldiers cry out from the grave to haunt them all the days of their remaining miserable lives.
Along with those that support them.
They will all never escape it.

No be curse,
Na FACT!

We will win this WAR as a nation!

When some people talk u just wonder what their IQ cud seem like. Ghosts crying out to haunt and wishing death upon so-called sponsors of terrorists. Little wonder we are where we are . How sensible and realistic are those prayers abi na wishes. If China ,USA and Russia depended on lame wishe/ prayers as those, they wudnt be what they are today.
In the face of obvious negligence and total failure on the path of our govt ( be it APC/PDP I don't care), some of us are stupidly partisan even till death. When other countries employ technology( drones, satellites, improved misslies and riffles) some people with sarcastically high IQ are praying and wishing. Even if we can't really effect theses changes by ourselves cos we are not in position to let us @ least contribute sensibly..

1 Like

Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Families Of Slain Soldiers Cry For Help by Sirlins(m): 7:25am On Jan 15, 2020
Today, we remember our fallen soldiers, that God may grant them eternal rest and give their families strong mind to withstand the demise of their loved ones.
War is delightful to those that have not experienced it. To our soldiers, give them the courage and wisdom, be above them to bless them, before them to guide them, and behind them to protect them. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Families Of Slain Soldiers Cry For Help by thundafire: 7:26am On Jan 15, 2020
Yet dey keep dying anyhow without giving them good weapons,outfit befitting a soldier
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Families Of Slain Soldiers Cry For Help by Totobulie: 8:08am On Jan 15, 2020
It makes me laugh when a certain group of Nigerians say that all is well with the decaying nation, then another group comes out from no where and cry for justice.

Must you all have the deji kick to the head treatment before you get wise?

There was a country indeed.
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Families Of Slain Soldiers Cry For Help by Blueelf: 8:46am On Jan 15, 2020
LtChisom:

I remember you from the other thread (SSC/DSSC). It is well. Please take heart.

Read and meditate on the following scriptures; Deuteronomy 31:8, Psalm 3:3, Psalm 42:11, John 16:33, Romans 8:38-39, Isaiah 41:10,
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Families Of Slain Soldiers Cry For Help by woleabayo(f): 8:47am On Jan 15, 2020
may their soul rest in peace
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Families Of Slain Soldiers Cry For Help by Hotfreez: 9:19am On Jan 15, 2020
LtChisom:

I don't think anybody in your lineage from all your ancestors till the ones train will run the down will ever achieve what one hair in my private part worths in life, never, you and everyone and everything that is related to you is not worth more than tissue paper paper used to clean some dirty Yash.

LtChisom:

So, you know how to insult others but you're now crying like Ihedioha.
Better go and collect 1 wheelbarrow from Ugwuanyi and use it to hustle.

Stupid loser.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Families Of Slain Soldiers Cry For Help by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:27am On Jan 15, 2020
YoungLionken:
If the govt were reasonable enough,it would see this as opportunity to settle the family financially...

government doesn't care....

this is a failed country.

1 Like

Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Families Of Slain Soldiers Cry For Help by lucky4west: 9:45am On Jan 15, 2020
may their souls rest in peace and may God forgive their sins...however Nigeria is not worth dying for because everything will be used as an advantage by those at the top for selfish gains unlike other climes...what a tragedy those who are civilians suffer insecurity, unemployment, harassment, kidnapping, rape, death etc while those in military cum para-military suffer untimely death, abandonment/neglect, non-payment of benefits to families even after paying the supreme price...Nigeria govt and rulers is the joke of the century
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Families Of Slain Soldiers Cry For Help by Thetruthshallse(m): 10:53am On Jan 15, 2020
Useless northern Armed Forces.
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Families Of Slain Soldiers Cry For Help by abeggnow: 10:56am On Jan 15, 2020
nairalee:
Some countries pay more honor to slain military dogs than Nigeria do to its slain soldier.

Even injured soldiers are abandoned by the Army to cater for themselves. Little wonder some Northerners think it's more honorable and profitable to join BH.

We need to find a way to motivate our gallant soldiers
why is it that people who know nothing about the military's have no familly member in the military are always quick to say trash.
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Families Of Slain Soldiers Cry For Help by Ryan03(f): 5:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
LtChisom:
are you being serious right now?
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Families Of Slain Soldiers Cry For Help by Jaqenhghar: 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
Even the Nigger army dont value their own. You punish the family of men who fight with you. The tomorrow some chimpanzees will come and be talking about how civilians should respect them.
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Families Of Slain Soldiers Cry For Help by guychidile: 9:28am On Jan 16, 2020
their widows should be placed on monthly salary basis and the children on scholarship til university level..!
jus an advice
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Families Of Slain Soldiers Cry For Help by mycutiepie(f): 6:04am On Jan 17, 2020
Please accept my condolences.

oneTIMEman:
My brother paid the price since 2015, They did nothing till now...too bad
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Families Of Slain Soldiers Cry For Help by LtChisom: 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
Hotfreez:

Stupid loser.
like how you are masters to your Arabian bastards,
Mohammed that a pig exhumed his petrifiing corpse and ate almost half of his body, Mohammed that ransacked villages and towns, raped everything women and took some home as wives and was later poisoned by one, Mohammed that was a drunk and a paedophilia. He is a nonentity and violence advocate and the grand patron of bloodthirstiness.
Mohammed is a bastard too just like his followers.
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Families Of Slain Soldiers Cry For Help by LtChisom: 11:11am On May 17, 2020
Hotfreez:

Stupid loser.
Just saw this.
At least I tried being more brave than you than anything that has anything to do with you than deepending on your mother's beans pot to get protein.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga / PDP To Adeosun: Apologise To Nigerians For Your Insensitive Comment On Recession / Nigerians Are Unbreakable, Do Not Hate Each Other - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.