Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,986 members, 7,825,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met (31058 Views)

Makinde: I Won’t Comply With S'court Judgement On Sacked LG Chairs / Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) / The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by Ezmans: 6:37am On Jan 15, 2020
nony43:

Forget religion, ethnicity, tribe and political affiliation, no nation deserves Tanko as its CJN.
And with Tanko as CJN the supreme court can declare Buhari president even if doesn't contest 2023
the case judgement has been leaked since December 29

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by opportunes: 6:37am On Jan 15, 2020
undecided undecided
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by Mightyhaiz: 6:37am On Jan 15, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Thief. He always sound like intelligent person but guess what he is a fool. Dubious man .
if he sounds intelligent,then he is intelligent.. If he sounds dumb/retardeddd,like one buharicow I know,then he is dumb and retardeddd

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by datola: 6:38am On Jan 15, 2020
Ezekohme the 5th columnist PDP lawyer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by Resrguru: 6:38am On Jan 15, 2020
This judgement is a Researchers delight

2 Likes

Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by irepnaija4eva(m): 6:38am On Jan 15, 2020
Am truly skeptical with this whole display of electoral abracadabra by the Supreme court.

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by Ezmans: 6:39am On Jan 15, 2020
Ademoore07:
My eyes will be glued to Channels TV starting from today. To my best of knowledge, this an abberation of law.
the judgement has been leaked out since December 29

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by kellystone87: 6:39am On Jan 15, 2020
Ihedioha is still IMO state governor.... Click like for ihedioha, share for hope

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by Kaa4(m): 6:40am On Jan 15, 2020
mzBEAM:
The country has gone to the dogs.

Secession is the only hope for we Yorubas.

Someone should tell that fake Rev that the day of reckoning is fast approaching.

More like this will come

There is NOTHING like Nigeria in the thoughts of some people. The indecision of the Yorubas is killing the country. There is nothing like Nigeria. Nigeria died a long time ago.
So break this country up!

I
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by contigiency(m): 6:40am On Jan 15, 2020
See them. The association of pained PDP lawyers. After the analysts and pundits might have finished analysing and dissecting, which precedents will be recognized for useful purposes? The analyzed and dissected TV presentation or the supreme court judgment? Time wasting theory from this lawyer.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by ERockson: 6:40am On Jan 15, 2020
All things are possible when general Buhari is the President with every apparatus in his hand
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by Ademoore07(m): 6:41am On Jan 15, 2020
Ezmans:
the judgement has been leaked out since December 29
What? U don't mean it.
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by Brownkesh: 6:41am On Jan 15, 2020
Very reliable thanks
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by nony43(m): 6:43am On Jan 15, 2020
Ezmans:
the case judgement has been leaked since December 29

Serious?
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by Yem0350: 6:44am On Jan 15, 2020
dollarsplenty:
d
You have nothing to say than this
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by oruma19: 6:46am On Jan 15, 2020
TMSMedia:

https://www.thecable.ng/ozekhome-legal-experts-must-check-if-theres-justice-in-scourt-ruling-on-imo/amp
until now, I thought mike ozekhome had sense. How can u say because he came 4th them he couldn't have become the winner? From today, I won't take this man seriously. Mtchwww

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by adelumolo(m): 6:46am On Jan 15, 2020
Idiot, are you saying all the 7 Judges are not competent? A unanimous decision,
what else.....
TMSMedia:

https://www.thecable.ng/ozekhome-legal-experts-must-check-if-theres-justice-in-scourt-ruling-on-imo/amp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 15, 2020
nairalee:
The BIG question begging answer is if ALL the votes from the 388 Polling Units that were wrongly excluded ONLY belongs to Uzodinma.
they just want to instigate crises in imo
How can the 4th person in the race come first ? All the results collated in 388 polling units, which was said to have been wrongly excluded...did they belong to uzodinma alone as you rightly said? Mine is just to observe things this year. Politics in Nigeria is full of biases.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by proprince(m): 6:49am On Jan 15, 2020
Imo people you better hit the streets in your millions and start to protest.

We dnt have those deadly protests here in Nigeria that is why our rulers dnt think twice before taking any senseless decisions because they know nothing will happen.

I see civil war coming soon.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by usamali(m): 6:50am On Jan 15, 2020
perez100:
Some Nigerians are celebrating evil - APC will mess this country up big time because the evil people are supporting today will become a way of life in future and it will be extremely difficult to redeem Nigeria . They removed Ihedioha just like that and replaced him with a man that came 4th.

However, never joke with Father Mbaka. The prophecy was actually revealed to him. Nobody bribed him. The APC had planned to remove Ihedioha and God revealed the plot to Mbaka. Believe it or not, nobody bribed Mbaka. He said what he saw.

This means God on his path had washed his hands � from Nigeria and it's people, if not why should evil keep prevailing in this great Nation
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by Ewedegubbler: 6:51am On Jan 15, 2020
perez100:
Some Nigerians are celebrating evil - APC will mess this country up big time because the evil people are supporting today will become a way of life in future and it will be extremely difficult to redeem Nigeria . They removed Ihedioha just like that and replaced him with a man that came 4th.

However, never joke with Father Mbaka. The prophecy was actually revealed to him. Nobody bribed him. The APC had planned to remove Ihedioha and God revealed the plot to Mbaka. Believe it or not, nobody bribed Mbaka. He said what he saw.

Which God revealed what to him. abeg go sit down with your yahoo prophet..

2 Likes

Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by peacettw: 6:53am On Jan 15, 2020
Yes, come let us all put the cart before the horse. This is the most logical thing that we can do now....sit in our homes and analyze away.

I like the idea of a protest. This has got to stop.
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by bluecircle470: 6:53am On Jan 15, 2020
And their wailing continues....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by piyoo91: 6:54am On Jan 15, 2020
360degreess:
.Analyse what?.my friend go and sit down pdp is dead already..i wish i could see faces of ipob online warriors so i can laugh in chinese.
But bro u are not from imo. The good people of imo state will never forgive apc for imposing on them what they never voted for
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by perez100: 6:54am On Jan 15, 2020
No verdict was leaked since December, 29. Stop spreading false information.

3 Likes

Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by Minjim: 6:55am On Jan 15, 2020
nairalee:
The BIG question begging answer is if ALL the votes from the 388 Polling Units that were wrongly excluded ONLY belongs to Uzodinma.

Not all but majority

3 Likes

Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by propynich123: 6:56am On Jan 15, 2020
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by Collins4u1(m): 6:58am On Jan 15, 2020
mzBEAM:
The country has gone to the dogs.

Secession is the only hope for we yorubas.

Someone should tell that fake Rev that the day of reckoning is fast approaching.

Comman seced lemme see.
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by xpmode(m): 6:59am On Jan 15, 2020
proprince:

I see civil war coming soon.

Your eyes is seeing bad things, very bad things

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by TollaniHub: 6:59am On Jan 15, 2020
God knows best in this situation
Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by emkz: 7:00am On Jan 15, 2020
drizslim:
It was partial.

No way a 4th position man could have attained Governor's level skipping every one above

APC be singing in DJ khaled voice, we taking over one city at a time

I think military regime is way better to this demo-cracy

Imagine how developed world view this zoo of a nation

Zoba isi onwe gi, government na scam!!

Emeka Ngige explained on Channels TV that the polling units that were not included came from Uzodinma's stronghold amounting to more than 200,000 votes. Including them gave Uzodinma more than 300,000 votes.

Now, why would INEC declare the results in the first place when the election should have been inconclusive? I need to hear from Robert Clarke to understand what the hell happened at the Supreme Court yesterday.

Even in areas where Buhari was unpopular in the south-south and south-east, he did not score zero votes. So how can Uzodinma get more than 200,000 votes while his opponents put together could not reduce that figure leading to a rerun?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met by Pitto: 7:01am On Jan 15, 2020
nairalee:
Exactly my thought?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million / NASS Members Receive Brand New Suvs / EFCC Seals Itohen Henry Ogiri's House In Port-Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.