Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town (3468 Views)

Is A Man Having Side Chick The Result Of His Wife's Sex With EX Before Wedding? / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju / 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town by lavylilly: 7:36am On Jan 15, 2020
SIDE CHICK:
THE NEW WITCHCRAFT IN TOWN
Being a side chick is equally like being a witch. Why do you have to steal somebody's husband when you can have your own without stealing? It’s only a witch who refuses to acknowledge what they have been blessed with but only envious of what others have.

Marriage is not a jungle. You don't need to chase a wife out of her matrimonial home just so you can become a stepmother. Being a wife is not a role where you can go and offer assistance, because some side chicks think they are doing some wives a favour by sleeping with their husbands; you are not doing them any favour, you are destroying their marriage.

The woman whose husband you want is also a woman like you, you might have different hearts but the question is, have you ever put yourself in her shoes? Do you know the kind of pains your actions are causing her? Will you be happy if someone is doing same to you?
Do you have to destroy your fellow woman’s marriage because of an iPhone? Do you have to separate the married because of your rent?

Do you know the cure to laziness is not breaking up someone’s marriage?
We are all created by God, do you think God will be happy with you? Are you becoming a blessing or a curse? Do you think the man in question is a saint? Which Saint sends you to hell? Which Saint turns you into a witch?
It takes two to tango, whatever negative news the husband is painting about the wife, he contributed to it. He has a role to play. He is refusing to work at his marriage because you have provided him an avenue or an excuse not to. You are helping him ignore his responsibility and ministry.

He goes home late or sometimes abandons his home and family because of you. He cares less about the same people he calls his family because of you. Sometimes the family is denied their basic needs because of you. There are days they have to sleep on empty stomachs because of you.

Your involvement with the man is destroying lives, lives God cherishes so much. You are ruining the bright future of the children because of your selfish greed. Every child needs the father. A man in whose steps they can follow, a man whose example they can follow, a man they can see every day and learn from. Unfortunately to such a children, out of no faults of theirs, a side chick has taken the father from them.

I know some of the readers of this message will be upset; some will be filled with anger to attack me. Well I am not happy with what you are doing and the best way to get your attention to change is this way.
If it hurts that much, you need to change. Don't become a tool for destruction because of money or some needs of yours. If the man is taken, he is taken. Look for your man. A stolen man remains stolen no matter how you decorate or rebrand it. Even if you marry him, he is still stolen man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town by Olalan(m): 7:45am On Jan 15, 2020
The man who refused to honour his marital vows should equally be blamed........at last check most of the men were the ones who approached the side chick for a love relationship

10 Likes

Re: Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town by Lightangel65: 7:46am On Jan 15, 2020
What of side boyfriend

5 Likes

Re: Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town by Abfinest007(m): 8:05am On Jan 15, 2020
the two of them are witches n wizards

6 Likes

Re: Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 15, 2020
lavylilly:
SIDE CHICK:
Being a side chick is equally like being a witch. Why do you have to steal somebody's husband when you can have your own without stealing? It’s only a witch who refuses to acknowledge what they have been blessed with but only envious of what others have.

Marriage is not a jungle. You don't need to chase a wife out of her matrimonial home just so you can become a stepmother. Being a wife is not a role where you can go and offer assistance, because some side chicks think they are doing some wives a favour by sleeping with their husbands; you are not doing them any favour, you are destroying their marriage.

The woman whose husband you want is also a woman like you, you might have different hearts but the question is, have you ever put yourself in her shoes? Do you know the kind of pains your actions are causing her? Will you be happy if someone is doing same to you?
Do you have to destroy your fellow woman’s marriage because of an iPhone? Do you have to separate the married because of your rent?

We are all created by God, do you think God will be happy with you? Are you becoming a blessing or a curse? Do you think the man in question is a saint? Which Saint sends you to hell? Which Saint turns you into a witch?
It takes two to tango, whatever negative news the husband is painting about the wife, he contributed to it. He has a role to play. He is refusing to work at his marriage because you have provided him an avenue or an excuse not to. You are helping him ignore his responsibility and ministry.

He goes home late or sometimes abandons his home and family because of you. He cares less about the same people he calls his family because of you. Sometimes the family is denied their basic needs because of you. There are days they have to sleep on empty stomachs because of you.

Your involvement with the man is destroying lives, lives God cherishes so much. You are ruining the bright future of the children because of your selfish greed. Every child needs the father. A man in whose steps they can follow, a man whose example they can follow, a man they can see every day and learn from. Unfortunately to such a children, out of no faults of theirs, a side chick has taken the father from them.

I know some of the readers of this message will be upset; some will be filled with anger to attack me. Well I am not happy with what you are doing and the best way to get your attention to change is this way.
If it hurts that much, you need to change. Don't become a tool for destruction because of money or some needs of yours. If the man is taken, he is taken. Look for your man. A stolen man remains stolen no matter how you decorate or rebrand it. Even if you marry him, he is still stolen man.
if a sidechick is a witch then the husband that cheats is the devil himself. Are you aware some of this side chicks are even unaware the boyfriend is married??
The man broke his vows,he deserves more shame

7 Likes

Re: Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town by Heroclitus(m): 8:58am On Jan 15, 2020
Michellekabod2:
if a sidechick is a witch then the husband that cheats is the devil himself. Are you aware some of this side chicks are even unaware the boyfriend is married??

Ma, Must you talk about the man,I know he's at fault but was she forced to accept his proposal? Was a gun pointed to her head that she couldn't decline the request?

Abeg,enough of all these gender discrimination abi na war sef

1 Like

Re: Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town by Omar09(m): 9:47am On Jan 15, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Most times they know their boyfriend is married. There's this our tenant that used to live with us before we quit her. She wanted to get married yet she was sleeping with a married man. She was the one who confessed he was married and swore never to have anything to with the man again. But later we saw the man visit her again. When asked she said "let me hold this one I have seen when my husband comes I'd..."

Now the story above goes to show that two people can't be mad at the same time. She could have stopped and reprimanded the man from coming to her. But no she didn't. When she told us how she knew he was married, you needed to see how she painted the man for not telling her his marital status. It was as if the man defrauded which in the actual sense he did. But what happened next, she still continued.

As for the man, I did not count him out. He will be the first to cry fowl if he catches his wife with another man.

I believe what you will hate when it happens to you, don't do it to another.

You countering that thread will cause harm given the fact women hardly read and hacking to instruction. This will give others into it more reason not to quit. Hope you see where I'm headed.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 15, 2020
Omar09:

Most times they know their boyfriend is married. There's this our tenant that used to live with us before we quit her. She wanted to get married yet she was sleeping with a married man. She was the one who confessed he was married and swore never to have anything to with the man again. But later we saw the man visit her again. When asked she said "let me hold this one I have seen when my husband comes I'd..."

Now the story above goes to show that two people can't be mad at the same time. She could have stopped and reprimanded the man from coming to her. But no she didn't. When she told us how she knew he was married, you needed to see how she painted the man for not telling her his marital status. It was as if the man defrauded which in the actual sense he did. But what happened next, she still continued.

As for the man, I did not count him out. He will be the first to cry fowl if he catches his wife with another man.

I believe what you will hate when it happens to you, don't do it to another.

You countering that thread will cause harm given the fact women hardly read and hacking to instruction. This will give others into it more reason not to quit. Hope you see where I'm headed.
I get your point. It just that a lot of biasness is displayed this days,women are the ones cautioned more than men. The wife is blamed for being less attractive to him or nagging,the side chick is blamed to,but the man is excused because of the stereotype that all men are polygamous...

5 Likes

Re: Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town by Charleys: 10:21am On Jan 15, 2020
Side chicks.... Hmmm.

The money spent on a side chick will be enough for the side chicks introduction and traditional marriage. But the side chick doesn't realize that yet.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town by dashpee: 10:23am On Jan 15, 2020
Michellekabod2:
I get your point. It just that a lot of biasness is displayed this days,women are the ones cautioned more than men. The wife is blamed for being less attractive to him or nagging,the side chick is blamed to,but the man is excused because of the stereotype that all men are polygamous...

it's like that because women body is most treasured and lovely more than men's body... women are always the end product of sex, any men knows how their fellow men rough handles the sexual parts of women,

1 Like

Re: Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town by Omar09(m): 10:45am On Jan 15, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Like ubunja once stated in his words "Women choose and men chase.." well some people understood this on one side. Using his words to analyze this issue. When a married man is going after a single lady, the acceptance and rejection is in the hands on that young lady. When you want something, you get it right?

1 Like

Re: Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town by lavylilly: 10:47am On Jan 15, 2020
Michellekabod2:

angry
Re: Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town by IyaTola: 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
Some women take a lot of risk in this life. Aaahhhh, my skin is so soft that a scratch can turn to big wound. Talk less of going to the public of igwe mmadu to harass another woman over a randy husband.

Do you even know the level of madness the outside woman operate on? Eeehhhhh. I don't need this nonsense tales this 2020. Did you fight your husband first before taking the fight to the lady he is involved with?

Did you even think about your children for once before fighting over a man who doesn't value you and the marriage? What of if you didn't survive the fight, did you at all think towards that angle, what will happen to your kids?

Go and get busy please madam. You people take stupid risk sometimes. If you can't take his shameless self anymore, zip your vagina up. Face your life and don't reduce yourself to his trashy levels please.

How many women will you fight to save a marriage that your husband doesn't care about? Do not let any man drag you to such disgusting Level of mockery please.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town by Riele(f): 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
Lol . @ OP

After your one time saga with men here , you're now trying so hard to please men with your posts .

If a side chick is a witch , then the cheating dog of a man is a devil .

4 Likes

Re: Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2020
Riele:
Lol . @ OP

After your one time saga with men here , you're now trying so hard to please men with your posts .

If a side chick is a witch , then the cheating dog of a man is a devil .
How are you preparing for your exam?
Re: Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town by Riele(f): 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2020
zclass:
How are you preparing for your exam?
Preparations is going fine .
Re: Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2020
Riele:

Preparations is going fine .
OK. Best of luck.
But don't you think social media is a distraction at this point?

1 Like

Re: Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town by MrCork: 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
lavylilly:
SIDE CHICK:

angry
Re: Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town by Riele(f): 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
zclass:
OK. Best of luck. But don't you think social media is a distraction at this point?
It isn't dear .
Social media only eases stress for me .
I'll be back to my books before you know it .
Re: Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
Riele:

It isn't dear .

Social media only eases stress for me .

I'll be back to my books before you know it .
Its all good. Exam is no big deal.
I'm only showing care like I do for my daughter.
Re: Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town by Riele(f): 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
zclass:

Its all good. Exam is no big deal.
I'm only showing care like I do for my daughter.

Thanks for checking in on me .
Re: Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town by uthlaw: 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
If you can't get 1 Leave those who can....girls full everywhere side chick is a most!

1 Like

Re: Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town by lavylilly: 3:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
uthlaw:
If you can't get 1 Leave those who can....girls full everywhere side chick is a most!
Re: Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town by Pascopele: 8:58am On Jan 17, 2020
If you're a married man, and your wife can identify or recognize your side chick, You're a Failure.

Only Legends Can Relate.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town by lavylilly: 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
lipsrsealed
Pascopele:
If you're a married man, and your wife can identify or recognize your side chick, You're a Failure.

Only Legends Can Relate.
Re: Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town by lasher1: 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
I'm sorry to say this, Side chicks are necessary to keep many married men sane these days.

The primary reason men get side chicks is sex!
Men NEED and are programmed to want sex according to Myles Monroe and if wify ain't putting out he will eventually be tempted to get it elsewhere and eventually become addicted.

A larger number of married men are struggling through sexless and loveless marriages despite their efforts to be the best husbands they can be, yet these days any man who complains about his wife not tending to his sexual needs is given a list of like 20 things to do to see if his wife will reconsider his advances. To me that's trash, do you know that with a side chick on a fair budget a man can get the satisfaction he needs without madam being affected or affecting the home front.Yes he can, he only needs wisdom to set his priorities right.

I'm one husband with a very hot secret sidie who services my engine weekly while madam keeps her once in 2months sex timetable after plenty ceremony. Im a model loyal (mumu ) husband and great father at home in every other way. I am happy how things are �

3 Likes

Re: Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town by lavylilly: 10:33am On Jan 22, 2020
lasher1:
I'm sorry to say this, Side chicks are necessary to keep many married men sane these days.

The primary reason men get side chicks is sex!
Men NEED and are programmed to want sex according to Myles Monroe and if wify ain't putting out he will eventually be tempted to get it elsewhere and eventually become addicted.

A larger number of married men are struggling through sexless and loveless marriages despite their efforts to be the best husbands they can be, yet these days any man who complains about his wife not tending to his sexual needs is given a list of like 20 things to do to see if his wife will reconsider his advances. To me that's trash, do you know that with a side chick on a fair budget a man can get the satisfaction he needs without madam being affected or affecting the home front.Yes he can, he only needs wisdom to set his priorities right.

I'm one husband with a very hot secret sidie who services my engine weekly while madam keeps her once in 2months sex timetable after plenty ceremony. Im a model loyal (mumu ) husband and great father at home in every other way. I am happy how things are �
What if his getting it and on a regular and still cheats? Leaving little or nothing for the woman and kids!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 22, 2020
lavylilly:
What if his getting it and on a regular and still cheats? Leaving little or nothing for the woman and kids!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know a lot of ladies might misquote wat am about to say as "blame" ... nevertheless, how a home (i.e marriage) turns out to be depends greatly on a woman cos women are builders .. men own most houses, even d bricklayers are men i still wonder why the bible referred to women as builders.
Now this is where most wives (victims) get it wrong, you don't keep a man by tryin or satisfying him even if you get him it won't last, rather you own a man by understandin him til he becomes conscious of it grin ... this is where moms av an edge, mothers can easily get there sons to do stuff there father cannot even command dem to do,
Understanding a man doesnt guarantee the man won't cheat buh he alway make that lady a priority above every other lady that gives satisfaction. i stand to be corrected my ogas full here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town by lasher1: 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
lavylilly:
As I said Good Sex is the main reason why men stray from their homes into the hands of the side chicks. There are so many boring wives who hiss in disgust when their man tries to be adventurous in bed. They have a textbook mechanical procedure for sex which they partake in half heartedly as a duty. No man wants that no matter how regularly he gets it. Sleeping with a woman who is anxious for you to cum and leave her alone only makes a true manly man feel like a sadistic rapist. No real man likes that.

Side chicks are different, they seem to want the man, they make him feel wanted and he mistakes it for real love. They care or at least pretend to care about him asking about his day, some even pray for a good day and good fortunes for the man, extending beyond their primary sex duty. Its no mystery that a person would reciprocate love from where he receives most, where he gets his source of value and perceived strength, this for some men becomes priority and they hence focus their major resources on this person who's the sidechick. It is not right but its human psychology.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town by lavylilly: 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
are you married?
lasher1:

As I said Good Sex is the main reason why men stray from their homes into the hands of the side chicks. There are so many boring wives who hiss in disgust when their man tries to be adventurous in bed. They have a textbook mechanical procedure for sex which they partake in half heartedly as a duty. No man wants that no matter how regularly he gets it. Sleeping with a woman who is anxious for you to cum and leave her alone only makes a true manly man feel like a sadistic rapist. No real man likes that.

Side chicks are different, they seem to want the man, they make him feel wanted and he mistakes it for real love. They care or at least pretend to care about him asking about his day, some even pray for a good day and good fortunes for the man, extending beyond their primary sex duty. Its no mystery that a person would reciprocate love from where he receives most, where he gets his source of value and perceived strength, this for some men becomes priority and they hence focus their major resources on this person who's the sidechick. It is not right but its human psychology.
Re: Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town by lasher1: 6:01am On Jan 24, 2020
lavylilly:
are you married?
Yes I am, read my first post. And my side chick knows and respects this and is comfortable being second place.
Re: Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town by Mitchelll: 6:08am On Jan 24, 2020
nice post

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Threads All Men Must Read At All Cost Or Die Of Regrets And Lack Of Wisdom / Why Do Many Girls Stop Looking Attractive After Marriage?? / My Ex Girlfriend Son Look Like Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.