Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Two Threads All Men Must Read At All Cost Or Die Of Regrets And Lack Of Wisdom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Threads All Men Must Read At All Cost Or Die Of Regrets And Lack Of Wisdom (3471 Views)

95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev / What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage / Why Men Must Zip Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Threads All Men Must Read At All Cost Or Die Of Regrets And Lack Of Wisdom by iLegendd(m): 3:38pm On May 14, 2020
Two Threads All Men Must Read or Die of Regrets and Lack of Wisdom

I beg you in the name of God, even if you're one of those ridiculously lazy readers, read them. You have nothing to lose.

Because I posted it for free doesn't mean it's free, but now it's currently free. In the future, they'll be turned to expensive books and sold.

Thread 1 is about getting the right woman to marry while thread 2 is about money making and management.

Below are the two life-changing threads.

Thread 1: https://www.nairaland.com/5848183/

Thread 2: https://www.nairaland.com/5856501/

Update

Thread 3: https://www.nairaland.com/5861743/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Threads All Men Must Read At All Cost Or Die Of Regrets And Lack Of Wisdom by iLegendd(m): 3:49pm On May 14, 2020
If you've already read those two posts or one of them, quote this comment and tell me if it was worth it.
Re: Two Threads All Men Must Read At All Cost Or Die Of Regrets And Lack Of Wisdom by sunnychibs(m): 3:53pm On May 14, 2020
iLegendd:
If you've already read those two posts or one of them, quote this comment and tell me if it was worth it.
it's worth it, you're a man of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Two Threads All Men Must Read At All Cost Or Die Of Regrets And Lack Of Wisdom by iLegendd(m): 4:10pm On May 14, 2020
sunnychibs:
it's worth it, you're a man of wisdom.

I'm here to serve you with secrets of life. More coming...

2 Likes

Re: Two Threads All Men Must Read At All Cost Or Die Of Regrets And Lack Of Wisdom by StubbornGENIUS: 5:00pm On May 14, 2020
iLegendd:
Its Worth it,a priceless thread. can I share on my twitter page?

1 Like

Re: Two Threads All Men Must Read At All Cost Or Die Of Regrets And Lack Of Wisdom by iLegendd(m): 5:05pm On May 14, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Its Worth it,a priceless thread. can I share on my twitter page?

You can share it as a screenshot because I always end up turning my posts to a book down the road. If you share it as text and during plagiarism check — when turned to a book, it will be seen as a plagiarized work.

One of the reasons I also don't like my thread making front pages to avoid losing ownership. If it's screenshot, I'm fine.
Re: Two Threads All Men Must Read At All Cost Or Die Of Regrets And Lack Of Wisdom by SpaceX: 7:14pm On May 14, 2020
Hello
Re: Two Threads All Men Must Read At All Cost Or Die Of Regrets And Lack Of Wisdom by talk2razaq: 9:57pm On May 14, 2020
iLegendd:
They were worth it. I got value.
Re: Two Threads All Men Must Read At All Cost Or Die Of Regrets And Lack Of Wisdom by iLegendd(m): 10:02pm On May 14, 2020
talk2razaq:

They were worth it. I got value.

Glad you found them useful.
Re: Two Threads All Men Must Read At All Cost Or Die Of Regrets And Lack Of Wisdom by iLegendd(m): 7:08pm On May 15, 2020
To those men who haven't read them, endeavor to do so.
Re: Two Threads All Men Must Read At All Cost Or Die Of Regrets And Lack Of Wisdom by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 15, 2020
iLegendd:
dude you're terrifically the best. I look up to you but in some cases I don't especially your food threads.
Re: Two Threads All Men Must Read At All Cost Or Die Of Regrets And Lack Of Wisdom by iLegendd(m): 7:20pm On May 15, 2020
Masonkaycares:
dude you're terrifically the best. I look up to you but in some cases I don't especially your food threads.

Those ones are just for fun and entertainment. Though, a time will come when those fun will turn to wealth / business. In my place, they call it "from play to player."

1 Like

Re: Two Threads All Men Must Read At All Cost Or Die Of Regrets And Lack Of Wisdom by Elite14(m): 8:32pm On May 15, 2020
iLegendd:

Its worth more bro

I ve been digging into your previous post and all i can find is/are great treasures.

In a nutshell,i have great hope of the future.Thanks alot bro!

Bless up more n more!

1 Like

Re: Two Threads All Men Must Read At All Cost Or Die Of Regrets And Lack Of Wisdom by Nobody: 12:52am On May 16, 2020
iLegendd:

Those ones are just for fun and entertainment. Though, a time will come when those fun will turn to wealth / business. In my place, they call it "from play to player."

Re: Two Threads All Men Must Read At All Cost Or Die Of Regrets And Lack Of Wisdom by hfinest1(m): 5:46pm On May 16, 2020
iLegendd:

It was much more than worth it boss. Nice one. You're really blessing lives with these your writeups. Thanks and Jah bless
Re: Two Threads All Men Must Read At All Cost Or Die Of Regrets And Lack Of Wisdom by iLegendd(m): 3:28pm On May 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: Two Threads All Men Must Read At All Cost Or Die Of Regrets And Lack Of Wisdom by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 10, 2020
Read those threads if you're a man.
Re: Two Threads All Men Must Read At All Cost Or Die Of Regrets And Lack Of Wisdom by iLegendd(m): 10:27am On Jun 21, 2020
If you haven't read those three threads as a man, try and read them.
Re: Two Threads All Men Must Read At All Cost Or Die Of Regrets And Lack Of Wisdom by webnerd(m): 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
iLegendd:

It was worth it man. ever date a nagging or cheating woman, such will finally die from depression and frustration. My question is how do you solve the money management part as everyone makes money but money management is the bedrock of wealth creation.
Re: Two Threads All Men Must Read At All Cost Or Die Of Regrets And Lack Of Wisdom by iLegendd(m): 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
@Webnerd, you mean money management? Then read this https://www.nairaland.com/5856501/
Re: Two Threads All Men Must Read At All Cost Or Die Of Regrets And Lack Of Wisdom by iLegendd(m): 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
Thread is still valid. Read them.
Re: Two Threads All Men Must Read At All Cost Or Die Of Regrets And Lack Of Wisdom by iLegendd(m): 10:02am On Nov 07, 2020
Bringing this to your notice because it's still valid.

(1) (Reply)

Sad! How it ended..... / Why Did God Make Sex So Sweet.. / What Are The Qualities Of A Good Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.