Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? (7391 Views)

We Can Be As Perfect As God, Here Is How - Pastor Sunday Adelaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by AntiChristian: 6:30am On Jan 22, 2020
CaveAdullam:
No need for all this rigmarole.

I have a verse here where Jesus prayed and his prayer was not answered till today.

And there's no hope it will be answered. If he was God this can't happen!
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by Janosky: 11:02am On Jan 22, 2020
CaveAdullam:
After John 14:9-11, Thomas now got the boldness to call Jesus Christ Lord and God in John 20:28 because before Christ death on the Cross of Calvary he has received a wonderful exegesis of the perfect Godhead.

Try and imagine that scenario in John 14:9-11 and you will see that the oneness theory it proclaims is different from the oneness theory in John 17:21-23

Shikena!

That is the Godhead doing what He knows how to do best. Mr Janosky can perfectly play the role of a Manager, Husband and Father without any conflict just as the Godhead was sitting on His heavenly throne and also walked upon the earth at the same time which is a wonderful prove of His omnipotence.

I believe the words of the Lord Jesus Christ my Lord and God, but sometimes our interpretation of His words do cause us trouble. But thank God for the Holy Spirit that has come to help.
John 17:21-23
21 THAT THEY MAY ALL BE ONE ,JUST
AS
YOU, FATHER ARE IN ME, AND I IN
YOU THAT THEY ALSO MAY BE IN US,
so that the world may believe that you
have sent me. 22 The glory that you
have given me I have given to them,
THAT THEY MAY BE ONE EVEN AS WE
ARE ONE "
Again, Jesus Christ in John 20:17 rejected your twisting of John20:28.
Jesus is saying his disciples and himself worship the same God, he is ascending to.
Jesus is theos (a god/God) who has his God.
Yahweh,the Most High has no God. Psalms 83:18. Psalms 110:1(ASV).
In heaven, Yahweh Commanded Jesus: "Sit at my right hand"
Rev3:5,12 In heaven Jesus Christ is a servant of his God, Yahweh.
CaveAdullam, you are LYING and you choose to be blind to the truth.
Enjoy your delusion.
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by CaveAdullam: 11:44am On Jan 22, 2020
CaveAdullam:
No need for all this rigmarole.
Janosky:

John 17:21-23
21 THAT THEY MAY ALL BE ONE ,JUST
AS
YOU, FATHER ARE IN ME, AND I IN
YOU THAT THEY ALSO MAY BE IN US,
so that the world may believe that you
have sent me. 22 The glory that you
have given me I have given to them,
THAT THEY MAY BE ONE EVEN AS WE
ARE ONE "
Again, Jesus Christ in John 20:17 rejected your twisting of John20:28.
Jesus is saying his disciples and himself worship the same God, he is ascending to.
Jesus is theos (a god/God) who has his God.
Yahweh,the Most High has no God. Psalms 83:18. Psalms 110:1(ASV).
In heaven, Yahweh Commanded Jesus: "Sit at my right hand"
Rev3:5,12 In heaven Jesus Christ is a servant of his God, Yahweh.
CaveAdullam, you are LYING and you choose to be blind to the truth.
Enjoy your delusion.

That's it.
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by mrZENographer: 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
AntiChristian:

So why is the father omniscient and the son was not if truly they are one?

Why is the sin against the spirit unforgivable but that against the son is forgivable?

Gosh, I you even reading my posts. And it's like you forget so easily.

The Son is Omniscient. Jesus himself said he is "..the Alpha and Omega, The First and The Last".
I've said many things and quoted many scriptures that undoubtedly prove they are one.

2) I can't answer that question. But this shows that they are one. Even though the Trinity manifests each differently.

Let's take a typical example: Sometimes, when someone does you wrong really offends you and he/she apologises, you(the flesh/mouth) might say "I have forgiven you, go in peace". But in you heart, you haven't forgiven the person because you still hurt badly and if given an opportunity, will retaliate.
See how the body and mind are one but can conflict on some issues.
Same with temptations. You don't want to do it, but you want to do it. You want to forgive but you find it hard to forgive.

1 Like

Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by AntiChristian: 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2020
mrZENographer:

Gosh, I you even reading my posts. And it's like you forget so easily.

The Son is Omniscient. Jesus himself said he is "..the Alpha and Omega, The First and The Last".
I've said many things and quoted many scriptures that undoubtedly prove they are one.

Matthew 24:36 and Mark 13:32 Jesus said "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. He mentioned himself distinct from the father as not knowing! Only the father knows and the son does not knows!

2) I can't answer that question. But this shows that they are one. Even though the Trinity manifests each differently.

Let's take a typical example: Sometimes, when someone does you wrong really offends you and he/she apologises, you(the flesh/mouth) might say "I have forgiven you, go in peace". But in you heart, you haven't forgiven the person because you still hurt badly and if given an opportunity, will retaliate.
See how the body and mind are one but can conflict on some issues.
Same with temptations. You don't want to do it, but you want to do it. You want to forgive but you find it hard to forgive.
[/quote]

So you mean Jesus was a liar by saying sins against him will be forgiven but not that of the spirit?

Matthew 12:30-32: "Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters. And so I tell you, any sin and blasphemy can be forgiven. But blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come."
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by MuttleyLaff: 5:19am On Jan 23, 2020
Double post
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by MuttleyLaff: 5:20am On Jan 23, 2020
Doubled post
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by MuttleyLaff: 5:21am On Jan 23, 2020
Doubled post
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by MuttleyLaff: 5:26am On Jan 23, 2020
AntiChristian:
So you mean Jesus was a liar by saying sins against him will be forgiven but not that of the spirit?

Matthew 12:30-32:
"30Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.
31And so I tell you, any sin and blasphemy can be forgiven. But blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.
32Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.
"
"2This is how you can recognize God's Spirit:
Every person who declares that Jesus Christ has come as a human has the Spirit that is from God.
3But every person who doesn't declare that Jesus Christ has come as a human has a spirit that isn't from God.
This is the spirit of the antichrist that you have heard is coming.
That spirit is already in the world
" (i.e. AntiChristian for example)

- 1 John 4:2-3

I know nothing can possibly convince you because you have the spirit of the antichrist by virtue of self describing yourself as AntiChristian and/or calling yourself to be AntiChristian. Nonetheless, the explanation still will be given and be wasted on you. AntiChristian, to start with and fyi, our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ had no sin in Him. Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ knew no sin, so you saying "you mean Jesus was a liar" is a denial and blatant witholding of truth.

AntiChristian, you would wish you never made this enquiry because the ensuing information will be damning to you, lol. It will clearly show that there is something strongly wrong with you and reveal who or what you really are.

AntiChristian, fyi, it is with and/or through the Spirit/Holy Spirit that God that guides our conscience. This is what A&E lost in the garden of Eden. They instantly died spiritually and slow physical death several centuries years later happened. Back to, the Spirit/Holy Spirit is what God use to guide our conscience. It is what with, God uses to empower or anoint the prophets, and other people so to carry out tasks He commands them to do. It is what God the Father and its what Jesus relies on to accomplish the purposes and will of God.

Now AntiChristian, listen and read whats coming next below about the Spirit/Holy Spirit more carefully and thoughtfully. Everything done by the Spirit/Holy Spirit is always good. There is no evil, there are no lies with the Spirit/Holy Spirit, used or taken advantage of by God the Father and our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, but if anyone or when somebody like you, AntiChristian, says evil is good and good is evil, then such person and you AntiChristian, are calling the Spirit/Holy Spirit, a liar, and thus are blaspheming the Spirit/Holy Spirit.

Now AntiChristian, you have consistently and doggedly blasphemed God, the Father and especially our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and the Spirit/Holy Spirit. You have determinedly and with regular intervals, continued to speak irreverently about God and especially again, our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and the Spirit/Holy Spirit. Now every other blasphemy can be forgiven, but here is the catch AntiChristian, the blasphemy against the Spirit/Holy Spirit can not be forgiven.

The reason why it cant be forgiven is because the word "forgiven" as used in your quoted above Matthew 12:30-32, has the meanings of: it is "unable to be left without a consequence/payback" or "unable to be ignored, overlooked or dismissed" because since its the Spirit/Holy Spirit that guides the conscience, and its the Spirit/Holy Spirit we are empowered to help us with, to achieve our on earth God-given goals but you AntiChristian, are not listening, you're not listening to the Spirit/Holy Spirit talking and gently trying to convince you. You are not being sensitive to the Spirit/Holy Spirit's prompts, you are not listening to the Spirit/Holy Spirit's gentle and persistent persuasion of you, to come to the full knowledge of God and calling you to change your viewpoint/mindset.

You see AntiChristian, the fact is when you blaspheme the Spirit/Holy Spirit, like you keep doing, then repentance/change wont happen and so forgiveness is impossible. Dont rubbish, slander, curse, insult, make a mockery the working and power of the Spirit/Holy Spirit because they are repercussions for doing just any of that

AntiChristian, let me clear on this properly, you see, the birth of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ was through the power/help/working of the Spirit/Holy Spirit. All the miracles, signs and wonders, our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ did, were done through the power/help/working of the Spirit/Holy Spirit. The Spirit/Holy Spirit does not lie. Is not a liar, He tells the truth all the time and so dont with a big mouth ever say or think of saying/making unkind comments about the Spirit/Holy Spirit, that will grieve the Spirit/Holy Spirit.

AntiChristian, God doesnt joke with the Spirit/Holy Spirit because always, the Spirit/Holy Spirit, is the bond by which He uses to connect and unite us to Himself. Every divine action proceeds from God and is perfected by/with the help of Spirit/Holy Spirit. AntiChristian, let God, our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and the Spirit/Holy Spirit become your closest friends in this temporary journey on earth. God always uses the anointing of the Spirit/Holy Spirit to empower man with.
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by mrZENographer: 7:35am On Jan 23, 2020
AntiChristian:

Matthew 24:36 and Mark 13:32 Jesus said "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. He mentioned himself distinct from the father as not knowing! Only the father knows and the son does not knows!

Matthew 12:30-32: "Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters. And so I tell you, any sin and blasphemy can be forgiven. But blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come."

You eyes was obviously heavy with sleep when you typed this.

The Father forgives, Jesus Forgives, but the Holyghost does not forgive.
I just related this to how humans forgive.

Only The Father knows means The Holyghost doesn't know the day or hour of the coming.

Okay a question to you. Do you believe the Holyghost is God?
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by AntiChristian: 8:04am On Jan 23, 2020
mrZENographer:

You eyes was obviously heavy with sleep when you typed this.

The Father forgives, Jesus Forgives, but the Holyghost does not forgive.
I just related this to how humans forgive.

Only The Father knows means The Holyghost doesn't know the day or hour of the coming.

Okay a question to you. Do you believe the Holyghost is God?

Don't skip the discuss! The father knows but the son doesn't know! They obviously can't be one. And stop relating God to humans! God is distinct and not comparable to humans.

If the son was one with the father then he would have know the hour!

I believe there is only one God who is indivisible, not the son nor the spirit.

1 Like

Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by mrZENographer: 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
AntiChristian:

Don't skip the discuss! The father knows but the son doesn't know! They obviously can't be one. And stop relating God to humans! God is distinct and not comparable to humans.

If the son was one with the father then he would have know the hour!

I believe there is only one God who is indivisible, not the son nor the spirit.

Ever read Genesis 1:26-27 ?

1) Can you body live without your spirit?
2) Can your Spirit lift physical objects without your body?

Are you not then divisible? I asked you before about Astral Projection, you avoided that too. Your mind is so rigid. May God help you.
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by AntiChristian: 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
mrZENographer:

Ever read Genesis 1:26-27 ?

1) Can you body live without your spirit?
2) Can your Spirit lift physical objects without your body?

Are you not then divisible? I asked you before about Astral Projection, you avoided that too. Your mind is so rigid. May God help you.

Does your God have body, soul and mind? If yes then this may be applicable.
But if your God does not have......then it is not applicable.

Jesus and the father act like separate individuals not one. Even the analogy you mentioned, the body, soul and mind are not separated all the time.
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by mrZENographer: 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
AntiChristian:

Does your God have body, soul and mind? If yes then this may be applicable.
But if your God does not have......then it is not applicable.

Jesus and the father act like separate individuals not one. Even the analogy you mentioned, the body, soul and mind are not separated all the time.

I never insinuated that God is a Body, Soul and Mind. God is a Spirit.

You are three in one. [Yes/No]
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by AntiChristian: 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
mrZENographer:

I never insinuated that God is a Body, Soul and Mind. God is a Spirit.

You are three in one. [Yes/No]

No! I am not three in one! If the body dies, i am no more human. If the soul dies then the body starts to decay.

If your God is a spirit. Does a spirit have body, soul and mind?

Stop comparing a spirit God with a human with body. mind and soul.
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by mrZENographer: 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
AntiChristian:

No! I am not three in one! If the body dies, i am no more human. If the soul dies then the body starts to decay.

If your God is a spirit. Does a spirit have body, soul and mind?

Stop comparing a spirit God with a human with body. mind and soul.

Just listen to yourself. Sounding so dumb as you attempt to avoid the glaring truth.
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by sonmvayina(m): 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
Does God have a son,?.. How come God never reveal his son to any one from Abraham to the prophet malachi?..
Did God ever say that his son was coming to die for sins?.. Where did this idea originate from?... Definitely not in the old testament.. So where?
Or is Jesus a Roman creation,?..
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by AntiChristian: 8:35am On Jan 24, 2020
mrZENographer:

Just listen to yourself. Sounding so dumb as you attempt to avoid the glaring truth.

One final question from this dumb boy to you and your Holy spirit to answer.

Why has Jesus' prayer below not been answered if he is God.

[Jesus said,] I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one. . . . I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one—I in them and you in me— so that they may be brought to complete unity. (John 17:20–23)

Paul said:
I appeal to you . . . that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.(1 Corinthians 1:10)

That’s a nice thought, but has any prayer failed more spectacularly? Christianity is more than just Roman Catholics and Baptists and Methodists, Presbyterian, 7days Adventists, Anglican, Redeem and maybe a few more—there are now 45,000 denominations, and Christianity is fragmenting at a rate of two new denominations per day.

Has any prayer failed more spectacularly? Jesus said ask and you shall be given Mathew 7:7.

Your final comment on this thread please!
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by ABCthings: 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
AntiChristian:

“Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I .” John 14:28 (KJV 1900)

“Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.”
Philippians 2:5 –8 (KJV 1900)

My position is that Jesus did not stop being God, but made himself of no reputation as God, while making himself of great reputation as man. And so people naturally see the manhood of Jesus in scripture before they see his divinity. The manhood needs no special revelation, but his Messiahship does. As in the case of Peter to whom God revealed Christ's divinity (Messiahship).

“And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.” John 17:5 (KJV 1900)

Going to his Father who is greater means Jesus returns to his former greatness.

The elders have spoken. smiley

Cc FOLYKAZE
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by AntiChristian: 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2020
ABCthings:

Cc FOLYKAZE

I think Jesus is a scam. So He was talking to himself on the cross "Eli. Eli/ Eloi, Eloi lama Sabachthani...
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by MuttleyLaff: 5:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
ABCthings:
Cc FOLYKAZE

AntiChristian:
I think Jesus is a scam. So He was talking to himself on the cross "Eli, Eli/ Eloi, Eloi lama Sabachthani...
[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
So what about it? Abi kilo nse eleyi?

What about "Eli, Eli/Eloi, Eloi lama Sabachthani..."?

Is it now a crime to speak Aramaic and Mishnaic Hebrew ni?
AntiChristian, what's wrong in saying "Eli, Eli/Eloi, Eloi lama Sabachthani..."? Smh.
What the matter and/or exactly do you find wrong in Jesus Christ, saying out: "Eli, Eli/Eloi, Eloi lama Sabachthani..." Hmm?
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by AntiChristian: 6:41am On Mar 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
So what about it? Abi kilo nse eleyi?

What about "Eli, Eli/Eloi, Eloi lama Sabachthani..."?

Is it now a crime to speak Aramaic and Mishnaic Hebrew ni?
AntiChristian, what's wrong in saying "Eli, Eli/Eloi, Eloi lama Sabachthani..."? Smh.
What the matter and/or exactly do you find wrong in Jesus Christ, saying out: "Eli, Eli/Eloi, Eloi lama Sabachthani..." Hmm?

What did Jesus really said?
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by Faithful4real(m): 11:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
AntiChristian:

I think Jesus is a scam. So He was talking to himself on the cross "Eli. Eli/ Eloi, Eloi lama Sabachthani...
first of all you don't know why he said that Hebrew word.
Secondly are Muslims always angry when they see a Christian healing an Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by AntiChristian: 7:20am On Apr 10, 2020
Faithful4real:

Why did Jesus say Eli, Eli... according to Matthew and Eloi Eloi... according to Mark?

Which Muslims are angry and who dey heal Muslims?

Pastor Oyakhilome, Lazarus or TB Joshua?
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by MuttleyLaff: 7:47am On Apr 10, 2020
Faithful4real:
Gbam!

AntiChristian:
Why did Jesus say Eli, Eli... according to Matthew and Eloi Eloi... according to Mark?

[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]
He's still at it pricing market, lol
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by AntiChristian: 9:17am On Apr 10, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Gbam!

[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]
He's still at it pricing market, lol

I remember you said your own Jesus died on Thursday. Did you celebrate your own good Thursday yesterday?
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by Faithful4real(m): 10:40am On Apr 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

There was a time when Muslims at the top level where telling NTAnews to stop showing pastor Chris whenever he was doing miracles.

1 Like

Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by Faithful4real(m): 10:52am On Apr 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

It is difference in regional spellings but different pronunciations for example in the new testament elijah was called Elias Matthews 17:4 check it there
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by MuttleyLaff: 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
AntiChristian:
I remember you said your own Jesus died on Thursday. Did you celebrate your own good Thursday yesterday?
Let's find out how ignorant or not ignorant you are. Shall we my dear loving Muslim brother, lol, hmm?

How many Sabbaths were there, that occurred in the week that Jesus died on the cross and just up to before He raised from the death? This a very good Easter season question, lol.
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by AntiChristian: 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Faithful4real:

It is difference in regional spellings but different pronunciations for example in the new testament elijah was called Elias Matthews 17:4 check it there

Why wasn't Elias Elisha?

You are not doing well.

So which did your Jesus really said and who changed what your Jesus really said?
Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by AntiChristian: 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Let's find out how ignorant or not ignorant you are. Shall we my dear loving Muslim brother, lol, hmm?

How many Sabbaths were there, that occurred in the week that Jesus died on the cross and just up to before He raised from the death? This a very good Easter season question, lol.

Can't you answer simple questions?

Re: Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? by AntiChristian: 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
Faithful4real:

There was a time when Muslims at the top level where telling NTAnews to stop showing pastor Chris whenever he was doing miracles.

Chris, Doctor of Divinity, Pastor 5G.

So you have the list of the top Muslims that lodged the complaint against him doing miracles back then? Share us the names.

Mind you some non-miracle peddling churches are against them. And we've been reading them saying why has the miracle stopped when Coronavirus came up.

The list of the top Muslims from NTA?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? / Get Daily Prayer Point & Pray With Pastor Chris Every Mon, Wed & Fri On Twitter / Asiri Nla Loju Ona Sufi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.