Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Chelsea Handler Tapes Her Private Parts In Place To ‘run On The Beach N&ked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chelsea Handler Tapes Her Private Parts In Place To ‘run On The Beach N&ked (5646 Views)

Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online / Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Chelsea Handler Tapes Her Private Parts In Place To ‘run On The Beach N&ked by blog4all(m): 10:33am On Jan 15, 2020
VIDEO/PICTURES: 'Crying!' Kim Kardashian in hysterics after Chelsea Handler tapes her private parts in place to 'run on the beach naked' in Skims
'Crying!' Kim Kardashian in hysterics after Chelsea Handler tapes her private parts in place to 'run on the beach naked' in Skims

On Saturday, the comedian shared a clip of herself running along the beach (Baywatch style!) in a slow-motion Instagram video, decked out in items from Kardashian West's solution-focused shapewear brand, SKIMS.

Handler, 44, skipped traditional swimwear in favor of a pair of beige-colored core control shorts and body tape, which she put across her boobs and her private area.

The 44-year-old took to her social media to share the hilarious slow motion video with her 3.7 million followers, including her pal Kim Kardashian.
"I've always wanted to run on a beach naked, and now with @skims, I finally can," she wrote alongside the video. "Thank you @kimkardashian !"

The KKW mogul, 39, showed her love for the video, commenting, "Crying!!!!! The tape over the vag is the best part!"
Other celebs followed suit and praised Handler on Instagram.

Chelsea rocked the Core Control Short retailing for $38 and teamed the look with some of the $36 body tape to keep her modest and hold up her breasts.
Read More see PICTURES of Chelsea Handler Runs Nude on a Beach Thanks to Kim Kardashian @ https://www.busitechnews.com/video-chelsea-handler-tapes-her-private-parts-in-place-to-run-on-the-beach-naked-in-skims/

Re: Chelsea Handler Tapes Her Private Parts In Place To ‘run On The Beach N&ked by Vanzcharles(m): 10:42am On Jan 15, 2020
wtf!
Re: Chelsea Handler Tapes Her Private Parts In Place To ‘run On The Beach N&ked by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 15, 2020
Damm when i get to USA, the rate at which i will be having sex ehnn!!

Even devil go fear me.

Kpa kpa kpa kpa every day cheesy

Re: Chelsea Handler Tapes Her Private Parts In Place To ‘run On The Beach N&ked by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 15, 2020
SaintsSamurai:

Even devil go fear me.

E go tire you. Oyinbo no dey baff. And them no get meat. No stamina too.

After round one original paradol extra.

Black over them anytime.

Re: Chelsea Handler Tapes Her Private Parts In Place To ‘run On The Beach N&ked by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 15, 2020
Shibaraba:

E go tire you. Oyinbo no dey baff. And them no get meat. No stamina too.

After round one original paradol extra.

Black over them anytime.
who tell you say oyibo not get meat?

Real wild oyibo girl never handle you before.

Sex nor dey tire guys like me o, because it's like food to me. wink
Re: Chelsea Handler Tapes Her Private Parts In Place To ‘run On The Beach N&ked by Destined2win: 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2020
SaintsSamurai:

Even devil go fear me.

You that slept with a 3 day widow? sad

Its obvious you think with your penis
Re: Chelsea Handler Tapes Her Private Parts In Place To ‘run On The Beach N&ked by Koredav(m): 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2020
[quote author=blog4all post=85813312]VIDEO/PICTURES: 'Crying!' Kim Kardashian in hysterics after Chelsea Handler tapes her private parts in place to 'run on the beach naked' in Skims
'Oloshoism all over
Re: Chelsea Handler Tapes Her Private Parts In Place To ‘run On The Beach N&ked by Koredav(m): 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2020
unclothedness is d trend of ds generation hmmm
Re: Chelsea Handler Tapes Her Private Parts In Place To ‘run On The Beach N&ked by YorubaLord: 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: Chelsea Handler Tapes Her Private Parts In Place To ‘run On The Beach N&ked by YorubaLord: 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2020
SaintsSamurai:

Even devil go fear me.

Na so you go dey go jail anyhow...

gbo gbo gbo gbo every 3 mths grin

Re: Chelsea Handler Tapes Her Private Parts In Place To ‘run On The Beach N&ked by boliswitpassprik(m): 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: Chelsea Handler Tapes Her Private Parts In Place To ‘run On The Beach N&ked by gift2xl: 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
If it's possible With imagination Évery one Would have gotting thé best for themselves.

Where Is The Most Absurd Place You've Ever Had Sex / Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls / How To Greet Your Girl During Her Menstrual Period