Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Lady Arrested For Using Her Monthly Discharge To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Arrested For Using Her Monthly Discharge To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. (1624 Views)

Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp / My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend / It Is Okay For A Lady To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend At Her Parent's Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Arrested For Using Her Monthly Discharge To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by visaland(m): 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2020
A lady identified as Ijeoma was arrested on Friday 10th of January by IMO state police command for using her menstrual period to prepare food for her boyfriend. She denied the fact but when interrogated she confessed to have used it for 7 months so that her boyfriend won’t leave her.

Her boyfriend’s (Mr. Kingsley) statement

“I met Ijeoma 3 years ago. She was perfect but suddenly she started cheating on me and she engages in prostitution. Sometimes she would lie to me that she is traveling to her village but ends up in a Hotel with a man. One day I followed her and caught her in a Hotel with an old man but after begging me I forgave her because I love her so much. Most times my friends tell me to leave her but I can’t. I don’t know why. Just on Friday we had quarrel and fought, after the quarrel I over heard her speaking to someone on the phone about the quantity of the menstrual period she would use to prepare food for me. I heard everything that’s why I reported her to the police”

She denied the claims by her boyfriend Mr. Kingsley but when interrogated by the IPO she admitted to have used it for 7 months.

Her words

” I don’t use juju, I don’t know any native doctor. I love my boyfriend so much so I don’t want him to leave me.

A friend of mine told me that if I use my menses to prepare food for my boyfriend he would fall in love with me forever. I have done it for 7 months and it was working well. Please officer it’s not to kill him but to make him love me more.”

When asked if she engages in prostitution, she said;

” I do it once in a while. I use the money to train my two brothers in the university. I didn’t want to bother my boyfriend about their education so I engage in prostitution to train them”

The police public relation officer Mr. Andrew said

“we are still investigating into the matter and if her boyfriend wishes to charge her to court, we would give our appropriate support as demanded by the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria”
Re: Lady Arrested For Using Her Monthly Discharge To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by MEGA4BILLION(m): 12:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
Correct example of Wickedness in higher places
Re: Lady Arrested For Using Her Monthly Discharge To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by maxjax(m): 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
source undecided
visaland:
A lady identified as Ijeoma was arrested on Friday 10th of January by IMO state police command for using her menstrual period to prepare food for her boyfriend. She denied the fact but when interrogated she confessed to have used it for 7 months so that her boyfriend won’t leave her.

“I met Ijeoma 3 years ago. She was perfect but suddenly she started cheating on me and she engages in prostitution. Sometimes she would lie to me that she is traveling to her village but ends up in a Hotel with a man. One day I followed her and caught her in a Hotel with an old man but after begging me I forgave her because I love her so much. Most times my friends tell me to leave her but I can’t. I don’t know why. Just on Friday we had quarrel and fought, after the quarrel I over heard her speaking to someone on the phone about the quantity of the menstrual period she would use to prepare food for me. I heard everything that’s why I reported her to the police”

She denied the claims by her boyfriend Mr. Kingsley but when interrogated by the IPO she admitted to have used it for 7 months.

Her words

” I don’t use juju, I don’t know any native doctor. I love my boyfriend so much so I don’t want him to leave me.

A friend of mine told me that if I use my menses to prepare food for my boyfriend he would fall in love with me forever. I have done it for 7 months and it was working well. Please officer it’s not to kill him but to make him love me more.”

” I do it once in a while. I use the money to train my two brothers in the university. I didn’t want to bother my boyfriend about their education so I engage in prostitution to train them”

“we are still investigating into the matter and if her boyfriend wishes to charge her to court, we would give our appropriate support as demanded by the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria”
Re: Lady Arrested For Using Her Monthly Discharge To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by Splinz(m): 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
shocked shocked

What da heck!
Re: Lady Arrested For Using Her Monthly Discharge To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by Bluezy13(m): 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
A blessing in disguise.

Boyfriend should be glad she gave him an edge.
Re: Lady Arrested For Using Her Monthly Discharge To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
Very scary nonsense. Tufiaaakwa
Re: Lady Arrested For Using Her Monthly Discharge To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by We4all: 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2020
I'm not surprised cos that's what you get if you choose to date a hot girl. The bitter truth is, majority of hot girls are wayward. Guys, if you love bad girls, then be prepared to receive bad news from them. Everything comes with a price and don't expect to have your cake when you have already eaten it.
Re: Lady Arrested For Using Her Monthly Discharge To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by Bluezy13(m): 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
We4all:
I'm not surprised cos that's what you get if you choose to date a hot girl. The bitter truth is, majority of hot girls are wayward. Guys, if you love bad girls, then be prepared to receive bad news from them. Everything comes with a price and don't expect to have your cake when you have already eaten it.

Wayward or not, if woman doesn't want to lose a man, she can do anything.
Even some loyal village ones know more strategies than the hot city ones.

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Using Her Monthly Discharge To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
I don't eat their foods oooooooo
Lai Lai. When eatery no finish .
Wetin dey even bring food
Na food I wan chop? Hanty na only one thing you dey come my house come do. . Come chop my cucumber, or rap on my mike Eminem .
After that bye bye.
If you dey hungry chop from house
I dey go clear my pots
Make food no hungry you cook.
Menstrual blood. Lord God
Re: Lady Arrested For Using Her Monthly Discharge To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by Samyj247: 1:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
Na IMO girl o lols oloshoism. They are now using their menstrual blood to catch and hold guys by force so you won't leave her after knowing her secret oloshoism ways.
Re: Lady Arrested For Using Her Monthly Discharge To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by We4all: 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
Bluezy13:

Wayward or not, if woman doesn't want to lose a man, she can do anything.
Even some loyal village ones know more strategies than the hot city ones.

If a village girl knows more strategies, then she can no longer be termed 'loyal'. I didn't say all 'hot girls' are bad, and every 'naive girl' is good. My comment was literally induced, and you should have deciphered the point I was trying to make.

The honest truth is, the so called 'hot girls' are more wayward in their ways, and can indulge in more despicable acts compared to the naive ones. This is a known fact and cannot be disputed.
Re: Lady Arrested For Using Her Monthly Discharge To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by Bluezy13(m): 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
We4all:

If a village girl knows more strategies, then she can no longer be termed 'loyal'. I didn't say all 'hot girls' are bad, and every 'naive girl' is good. My comment was literally induced, and you should have deciphered the point I was trying to make.

The honest truth is, the so called 'hot girls' are more wayward in their ways, and can indulge in more despicable acts compared to the naive ones. This is a known fact and cannot be disputed.

That I know how to kill
Doesn't mean that I kill.
Re: Lady Arrested For Using Her Monthly Discharge To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by DoubleEngine007: 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2020
Jesu.. Make person hold me,make i no trow up..

Re: Lady Arrested For Using Her Monthly Discharge To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by holicupp(m): 7:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
blood of buhari
Re: Lady Arrested For Using Her Monthly Discharge To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by ABCthings: 7:50pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ye! shocked AwkaetitiBabe why na?
Re: Lady Arrested For Using Her Monthly Discharge To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by roybanjo100(m): 8:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
visaland:

Her words

useless bastard
Re: Lady Arrested For Using Her Monthly Discharge To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by ABCthings: 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: Lady Arrested For Using Her Monthly Discharge To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by Heroclitus(m): 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
Hmmmmm... Thats just pure wickedness, it doesn't sound justifiable at all

How does she even package her discharge into the pot....very irritating
Re: Lady Arrested For Using Her Monthly Discharge To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by nlPoster: 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2020
What about Ieoma.
Re: Lady Arrested For Using Her Monthly Discharge To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by Agricaddict(m): 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
She did it for love, it is understandable

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Rose Quartz Crystals For Sale (photos) / Different Tones Girls Say"you're Stingy" To A Broke Boy / 10 Signs Of Stubborn Girls. Do You Agree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.