Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,254 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (44065 Views)

Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions / I Had A Blood Covenant / My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by holythug(m): 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2007
NO for 4 reasons
1. it works
2. there is power in d blood
3. even words are strong enuff
4. if i try am ma tear
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by hamzlolly(f): 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2007
one sentence 'Blood convenant doesn't exist'
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by holythug(m): 8:04am On Aug 11, 2007
it does , den if it doesnt exist wat about ,
i no knw wetin i go talk
make i go research 1st
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2009
Blood covenat ko, bone marrow covenant ni

So if I take a blood transfusion, does it mean I've entered into a blood covenant

Abeg free me
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by alfchye(m): 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2009
WETIN DEM DEY USE AM DO.ABEG MAKE UNA WAKA PASS
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by farotika(m): 7:00am On Feb 05, 2009
Me I fit do am o, so far na for toyin grin grin grin
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by farotika(m): 7:13am On Feb 05, 2009
Me I fit do am o, so far na for toyin grin grin grin
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Czarskit(m): 7:15am On Feb 05, 2009
No way! That's too extreme. . . undecided
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by netghost: 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2009
rather end up dead, if the love is so strong then u both should know that u dont need some crazy convenant to stay together
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by tope2000(f): 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2009
Hell to the NO shocked shocked
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by sydney82(m): 5:05am On Feb 06, 2009
i will do it if i m the only guy in her life
i mean de-flower her
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by sydney82(m): 5:26am On Feb 06, 2009
snazzydawn where would u be on 14th Feb?
i will be lost if i lost u on that day
i crazy about u
baby u will take away everything that is not functional in my life if i m urs
N/LDRS
help me
AS LONG AS THE COVENANT IS BETWEEN I AND SNAZZYDAWN, I WILL
SHE IS MY LIFE
MY ALL
MY DREAM WOMAN
MY GIRL OF INESTIMABLE VALUE
MY SECRET OF SUCCESS SIGNAL
I NEED HER
I WANT HER LIKE A SPANISH GUILTIER AL NIGHT LONG
SYDNEYOKECHUKWU@YAHOO.COM
SHE IS MY PROFILE
IF U DOUBT ME CHECK MY PROFILE NOW
SHE IS THE TREASURE THAT I WISH TO SEE WHENEVR I CLOSE MA EYES
SHE MAKES ME WANNA GO HUH HUHH HUHHH HUHHHH HUHHHHH!
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Orikinla(m): 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2012
I had a ring covenant with one black girl, but she broke it many times, because she has been cursed to cheat and refused to go for deliverance. She is still possessed till date.

Don't make promises and vows you cannot keep, because LIFE AND DEATH ARE IN THE POWER OF THE TONGUE.

[size=28pt]The tongue has the power of life and death,
and those who love it will eat its fruit.

~ Proverbs 18:21 (New International Version)[/size]
Re: Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by amyg(f): 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2012
Y take a blood oath wen u can take vows on ur wedding day?(One of us is lying) shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. / Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot / How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.