Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

You Have My Consent, Help My Wife, Sorry Help Us, Man Tells Male Neighbour - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Have My Consent, Help My Wife, Sorry Help Us, Man Tells Male Neighbour (867 Views)

US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) / My Parents Move In To My Ongoing New House Without My Consent / My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have My Consent, Help My Wife, Sorry Help Us, Man Tells Male Neighbour by Abujaexpress: 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2020
It was a narrative I thought was a joke until Destiny played an audio where a married woman and his husband had sought his "assistance" to help make the woman "happy" by going intimate with her and get her pregnant.

According to Destiny, since he built and packed to his house with his family, he has always maintained good relationship with the couple( they are neighbours) who equally has only one female child of about 7 years, while Destiny has 3 children.

Both children play together and Destiny also has a neighborhood casual relationship with the couple, particularly the man, but for the woman, anytime they meet to greet or run into each other within the neighborhood, she will always be smiling, but avoiding eye contact with him. The woman is close to Destiny's wife too, who normally narrate all their private discussions, including their sex life to her. Destiny believes his wife may equally narrates her private and sex life to the woman too.

It got to a point recently, when the neighbour's wife would go to Destiny's compound and this time around, she would even initiate discussions with Destiny,(which is unusual) although in her usual smiling style and now focusing on Destiny's eyes. Destiny now is the one turning his eyes off the woman in order to avoid an unholy or unpleasant gaze.

Just a few days ago, according to Destiny, his wife came and tell him that thier neighbour said she admires his kind of a person, while Destiny's wife replied her that "her husband is a nice man". That the woman further make some statements suggesting if she could allow her husband assist them. Assist them for what, Destiny's wife asked? The woman replied, to make her happy and for a child. At first, Destiny's wife was shocked, but later got over it, after all she has been advising and recommending some medical treatment and herbal treatment for the woman, because of the delayed conception. There something wrong somewhere with the man, which Destiny did not reveal, anyway.

To cut the story short, Destiny's wife told the woman that she would plead with her husband, but that her husband must consent and approve of it. Actually, the woman and her husband came where both families agreed to "help" the woman and her husband, with the condition that as soon as the help yields its fruit of a child, the relationship ends. Both agreed to keep it as secret, but Destiny came to confide in me, maybe because he felts I don't know the couple. Destiny is seeking for my advice.

The advice is that whether it would be counted as adultery if he "helps" the couple since the husband has consented and his own wife approved of it. According to Destiny, adultery is the biggest sin he fears in life and he would not want to do anything to incure the wrath of God.

Kindly advise to enable me address Destiny accordingly on this issue.
Re: You Have My Consent, Help My Wife, Sorry Help Us, Man Tells Male Neighbour by alonzoiv(m): 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2020
Destiny, go and fulfill your destiny.

2 Likes

Re: You Have My Consent, Help My Wife, Sorry Help Us, Man Tells Male Neighbour by DaddyMorenike: 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
Destiny, this destination of your destiny ehn can lead you to being a destitute.

1 Like

Re: You Have My Consent, Help My Wife, Sorry Help Us, Man Tells Male Neighbour by nlPoster: 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
Destiny and his wife should ask the lady to utilize a sperm bank and donor egg.

1 Like

Re: You Have My Consent, Help My Wife, Sorry Help Us, Man Tells Male Neighbour by DaddyMorenike: 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
nlPoster:
Destiny and his wife should ask the lady to utilize a sperm bank and donor egg.
Fair enough.

(1) (Reply)

Recommended Family Schedule During This Lockdown Period / Need Urgent Help With Noise Pollution From A Church / Death Of A Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.