Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Dear Mentors, Fathers And Role Models!! (music Corner) By Sunny Pee - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Mentors, Fathers And Role Models!! (music Corner) By Sunny Pee (129 Views)

How Christians And Men Of God Should Follow Their Spiritual Fathers And Mentors. / The Christian Fathers And The Jews / See What Rev. Fathers And Sisters Were Caught Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Mentors, Fathers And Role Models!! (music Corner) By Sunny Pee by KorrectGospelTV(m): 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
A young boy of about 25yrs called me earlier this year and told me how much of a blessing I am to him, how much my life has impacted him and all that!!!
After all been said, he demanded I mentor, father and guide him in his musical journey!! After much persuasion I agreed. The next thing he asked for my account number ( he wants to sow a seed) I reluctantly gave him. Few days later he sent me #10,000. I called him and thanked him. Middle of February he sent mtn recharge card of 5k ( me still feeling good. Everyone likes that son in the ministry that'll always give them gifts especially financial gifts). End of February he sent me another #10,000. This time my spirit started fighting me.
FAST FORWARD TO 2ND OF MARCH!!

I called him and started asking him qtns!!
Me:: thank you for all the gifts. But what do you do for a living?
Him: I work sir
Me: wow!! Where do you work??
Him: in a company
Me: me Being inquisitive. How much is your salary?
Him: 25k
Me::: my heart panting fast! So how do you manage?? For two months you've sent me 10k
Him: God is helping me.
Me:������. How much do you save at the end of the month?
Him: nothing for now
Me: still surprised! Where do you live?
Him: I'm squatting with a friend
Me: OK. How long do you think you can keep squatting??
Him: my friend is a nice guy. We've been friends since we were babies
Me: OK. Can you save 15k every month till end of November for me
Him: yes sir.
Me: keep saving by end of November I'll tell you what to do for me.

Early this month he called telling me he has saved 135k ( I monitored him every month to make sure he was saving). He said he wants to send the money to me��������. I told him to help me get a house In Nyanya close to his office ( the cheapest he could get). He got one for 70k and I told him to pay for it from the 135k and buy a small mattress of 20 or 25k. After everything, he asked what next sir?
I sent him 50k and told him to buy kitchen utensils and start his life. He was shocked and started crying bla bla bla bla.

Dear mentors please before you start collecting from this young one's in the name of being a father or a mentor, ask how much their income is if not you'd be destroying their tomorrow!!!

I'm not against receiving fromm people but please don't receive at the expense of their future!!

Guiding them aright is also part of mentoring, fathering and all that.

Don't end your mentoring on only collecting from them, also impact in them wisdom!

My Name is Sunny Pee!!

(1) (Reply)

Abortion / Deleted / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:tuesday, January 28, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.