Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner (42446 Views)

Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari / Why Supreme Court Sacked Ihedioha And Declared Uzodinma Winner In Imo / Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by garfield1: 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2020
Chynwe:

98% of imolites are not happy. Almost everyone here is not happy. We are back to bondage. I simply sigh when i read comments here. Imo residents know we are in for evil rute. If you know you know
You mean 98% of mbaise people are unhappy
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by garfield1: 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2020
NORSYK:

Yes, Ihedioha got the wind of what's coming his way very late, few days to the judgement it was too late for him to act
How far? Guy bow to me
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by socialmediaman: 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
emkz:

How come the same tyrant could not convince the same court not to let Zamfara State go to the PDP.

Let us learn to be objective, and this is the fundamental crux of our education. I pray you, dear Sir, to study the judgement. And if you find fault in it, then you can accuse their Lord/Lady Justices of bias. Say what you may about that tyrant, one thing is that he does not interfere in processes, and this same tyrant had his petition thrown out thrice. It was only in one instance there was a split because the tyrant's lawyers proved election irregularities and not that he won. If Hope Uzodinma manufactured 200,000 votes, bring your proof and the Supreme Court would void the results and order a rerun.

I have lost hope in the tyrant, but I can't deny his principles in judicial processes.

Of course he does not interfere in anything, he wasn’t even aware. In fact he didn’t remove the former justice to secure judgement for himself and APC governors! We’re aware of his ‘innocence’ in all these!
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by Justpassingby45(m): 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
I wish you well sir, though the evil has been done, we Imolite's is getting over it (the short change). Am from Orlu I hate Evil �
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by nwamabo247(m): 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
t take heart dear ex governor I know it's painful but god knowy try your luck in the next 4 years by God winning you may be the governor again if the people of emo state through want u
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
omenka:
Funny set of humans. They call him a tyrant in one breath and in another say he's lifeless. Just when you imagine that's all, they crown their display of strange behaviour by saying he's dead and his role is being played by someone else...then again allege he is behind all this!!

Who do una this thing iPods? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

shut up, old man feeling funky. You should be ashamed of yourself that at your age you still act like a kid in this forum.... Shameless old man
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by Yusman316(m): 11:28pm On Jan 15, 2020
Chynwe:

98% of imolites are not happy. Almost everyone here is not happy. We are back to bondage. I simply sigh when i read comments here. Imo residents know we are in for evil rute. If you know you know
If the man is so evil how did he become a senator. That says a lot about u people
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by babaniyen1(m): 12:07am On Jan 16, 2020
socialmediaman:

The tyrant aka converted democrat is now using the courts to destroy a democracy he played no part in building. Shame on those who fought for democracy only to be aligned with an unrepentant corrupt dictator!

Pity on the good people of Nigeria who find themselves on the receiving end of the worst leadership the country has ever experienced!

I don't understand you people. When PDP won Zamfara against the wish of the people, it was good judgment but now that it's imo you blame the tyrant.
When will you people ever be true to yourself.
What a pity
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by tityboi: 12:40am On Jan 16, 2020
Oh
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by hisexcellency34: 5:21am On Jan 16, 2020
You cant satisfy people

babaniyen1:

I don't understand you people. When PDP won Zamfara against the wish of the people, it was good judgment but now that it's imo you blame the tyrant.
When will you people ever be true to yourself.
What a pity
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by benzems(m): 12:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
socialmediaman:
The tyrant aka converted democrat is now using the courts to destroy a democracy he played no part in building. Shame on those who fought for democracy only to be aligned with an unrepentant corrupt dictator!

Pity on the good people of Nigeria who find themselves on the receiving end of the worst leadership the country has ever experienced!

What justice will you get when the judiciary are partisans
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by sparkwil(m): 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
The supreme court has gone rogue.

Buhari has never been democratic and having a corrupted supreme court doing his bidding is quite scary
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by orisa37: 12:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
WHEN NIGERIA IS READY TO FACE REALITY, EACH OF OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES WILL HAVE SUPREME COURT SYSTEM LIKE IT'S IN THE US.
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by orisa37: 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/i-disgree-with-supreme-court-judgment-declaring-uzodinma-winner-ihedioha/

RIGHT NOW, WE ARE AT THE MERCY OF BUHARI-LAWAN-TANKO.
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by kharyhordhe(m): 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2020
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by Johans1991: 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
anybody supported by ipob never win an ekection
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner by VegaJack: 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
[s]
Johans1991:
anybody supported by ipob never win an ekection
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody / Sule Lamido In Private Meeting With Atiku In Dubai [PHOTO] / LP-APC Banner Spotted In Warri, Delta State (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.