Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Pictures Of Hope Uzodinma Young Wife. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Hope Uzodinma Young Wife. (4956 Views)

A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children. / Femi Fani-kayode Congratulates His Young Wife As She Gets Political Appointment / ‘My Love Is Still For You’; Young Wife Mourns Death Of Her Soldier Husband. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Hope Uzodinma Young Wife. by Mazigabriel(m): 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
Uzodinma Young wife is from ideato in imo state and a graduate of law. Being 30 years old, She is the youngest first Lady in the history of Nigeria Photos below.

Re: Pictures Of Hope Uzodinma Young Wife. by GamalNasser: 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
I hope he has not given her that stuff yet
Re: Pictures Of Hope Uzodinma Young Wife. by overdrive(m): 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2020
GamalNasser:
I hope he has not given her that stuff yet

What stuff?
Re: Pictures Of Hope Uzodinma Young Wife. by meeky007(m): 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
she's beautiful. Meanwhile this is the picture of my wife

Re: Pictures Of Hope Uzodinma Young Wife. by GamalNasser: 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
overdrive:

What stuff?

First lady stuff na wink
Re: Pictures Of Hope Uzodinma Young Wife. by GamalNasser: 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
meeky007:
she's beautiful.
Meanwhile this is the picture of my wife

So why are u posting ur wife's pic hia?
Re: Pictures Of Hope Uzodinma Young Wife. by meeky007(m): 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2020
GamalNasser:

So why are u posting ur wife's pic hia?
why is OP posting hope uzodinmas wife pic here

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Hope Uzodinma Young Wife. by Omotosokt(m): 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2020
meeky007:
she's beautiful.

Op don't bring another wife when you become honourable.Dont try to make any excuse for dumping her when u now have enough bargaining power.
Re: Pictures Of Hope Uzodinma Young Wife. by overdrive(m): 8:00pm On Jan 15, 2020
GamalNasser:

First lady stuff na wink

grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Hope Uzodinma Young Wife. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
Looking great!
Re: Pictures Of Hope Uzodinma Young Wife. by Pr0cter: 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
She's not beautiful to me. She is just fair.

She doesn't have the ideal body shape
Re: Pictures Of Hope Uzodinma Young Wife. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
meeky007:
she's beautiful.

So you want to unleash Vaseline crew and Soapy gang on your wife abi?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Hope Uzodinma Young Wife. by babyfaceafrica: 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2020
meeky007:
she's beautiful. Meanwhile this is the picture of my wife
Pretty
Re: Pictures Of Hope Uzodinma Young Wife. by jnoz23(m): 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2020
LordVoldermort:

So you want to unleash Vaseline crew and Soapy gang on your wife abi?

I swear, the guy no get brain!
Re: Pictures Of Hope Uzodinma Young Wife. by chiemmanuel(m): 10:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
Lucky is the last wife of any man
Re: Pictures Of Hope Uzodinma Young Wife. by Mazigabriel(m): 10:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
meeky007:

why is OP posting hope uzodinmas wife pic here
I did not post Uzodinma wife for you to post your own
Re: Pictures Of Hope Uzodinma Young Wife. by Sunofgod(m): 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: Pictures Of Hope Uzodinma Young Wife. by garfield1: 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
Mazigabriel:
I did not post Uzodinma wife for you to post your own
Shes prettier than oshobaba wife
Re: Pictures Of Hope Uzodinma Young Wife. by TooMuchStuff: 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
coolSalted Man
Re: Pictures Of Hope Uzodinma Young Wife. by DCmonster: 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
Hope is a well renowned fraudster in the class of Fred ajudua, ade Bendel and co. He has three wives this young lady is his youngest wife. Reverend Bastard mbaka will never castigate him for going against the church doctrine of one man,one wife. Useless political prophet who will never tell his followers when their life will be better.
Re: Pictures Of Hope Uzodinma Young Wife. by Day169: 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
overdrive:

What stuff?
Hope!
Re: Pictures Of Hope Uzodinma Young Wife. by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:14am On Jan 16, 2020
each time I know I have a very pretty, humble and caring lady something always tell me to double up and work harder

congrats to H.E Mrs Uzodinma

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan V Muhammadu Buhari (facts) / 2023 Polls: Direct Primaries Will Give Power To The People - Bode George / President Buhari To Visit Sokoto And Zamafara To Commission Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.