Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 (1614 Views)

When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means / I Don’t Need Any Man, This One Makes Me Release Like Tap Water – Diana Irungu / The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by Eyeness: 7:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
Happy New year ladies. This post is to honor the woman whose lovelife is a cacophony of utter f**kshit. This post shares miss Pickmesha's million and one tips to snag your man . Vision 2020 is a goal.

With so many women complaining about men today, ladies seem to have forgotten to show the man you want to hold you above others that you hold HIM above others as well. Do all of this and any kind of man will be yoursHere are the tips;

• Ask him out.

• Take HIM out on every date.

• put money in his wallet so that he can pay for the date

•Motivate HIM

• Build with him

• Buy him flowers

•Keep texting him, up to a year after he has ghosted you, that you will do anything to have him back.

•Let him watch football, play Bet9ja and LUDO for 12 hours every day.

• let him live in your house.

•Pay his bills, down to tissue paper allowance.

• Give him sex as long as he asks for it, whether you are sick or healthy, give him blowjobs even when he has a penile discharge, penis sores or hasn't washed his boxers in 2 weeks.

•Give him wife privileges even though he is just a FWB.

• Date him for 12 years before asking if you are in a relationship, then let him tell you ' let's see how it goes'

• Give him your V card, just because he said you are pretty and he has nothing but a beard and excuses.

•Clean and cook for him.

• Serve a three course meal for him and his girlfriends.

• wash his boxers

• Ask for his father's blessings before you propose to him.

• Pay his groom price

•Suck his boobs

• Walk with him to the labor room

• Allow him to insert a hair straightener in your anus since you must give him whatever his wants in the other room.
• Be his white knight online,Troll other girls who comment on his social media. Stalk him online, it shows you care.

• Be his baby mama

• Have 15 abortions because he is not ready to start a family.

•Use your school fees and your parents' retirement savings to help his upcoming music career.

• Allow him to call you a hoe, a b¡tch, a cunt, an olosho and any other degradatory slur to your face.

•Download his blows and punches like 4G wifi

There are many other tips to secure your man, if not you will end up in Shiloh at 22.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
Jesus Christ! All on top preek.

Pls tell me this is satire.

I know a few monicker's capable of this.(lips sealed

Michellekabod2
Rehkina
Amatarasha
lavylilly
midnighter
Dominique
ifyjos
Husbandsnatcha
Omar09
Jewessgratitude
Riele

1 Like

Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by Riele(f): 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

Michellekabod2
Rehkina
Amatarasha
Husbandsnatcha
Omar09
Jewessgratitude
Riele

I'll rather spend my life in shiloh than do all this .

2 Likes

Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
Riele:

I'll rather spend my life in shiloh than do all this .
the suck his boobs part, pay his groom price has me rolling on the floor laughing

Desperado babes. Where's martinez39
Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by uthlaw: 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2020
Husband don dey scarce....even does that want to die in Shiloh goes there because they are looking for 1!

1 Like

Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by Westernlove: 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
Riele:

I'll rather spend my life in shiloh than do all this.

You this little smallie, aren't u supposed to be asleep by now after doing your assignment.

1 Like

Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2020
uthlaw:
Husband don dey scarce....even does that want to die in Shiloh goes there because they are looking for 1!
can you allow any of your female friends and relatives do all these for a man,(not husband o, boyfriend)
Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
Hahahaaa... Why are you girls getting all worked by this post.
Can't you sense the sacarsm in this write up?
The writer is just being plain sacarstic! Nothing more.
Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by AryEmber(f): 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
I believe she meant the exact opposite of what she wrote
Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by Riele(f): 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2020
Westernlove:

You this little smallie, aren't u supposed to be asleep by now after doing your assignment.

Aren't you supposed to be facing your work ?
Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by Riele(f): 9:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
the suck his boobs part, pay his groom price has me rolling on the floor laughing

Desperado babes. Where's martinez39

Exactly .

Doing 12 abortion for him nko?
Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
but the hones truth is that some women think like this. One had the nerve to tell me that love is struggle and pain and had the guts to think she was better than me because she was dating a broke philanderer. I slowly cut off ties with her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by Riele(f): 9:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
AryEmber:
I believe she meant the exact opposite of what she wrote

I do too
Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by Riele(f): 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
but the hones truth is that some women think like this. One had the nerve to tell me that love is struggle and pain and had the guts to think she was better than me because she was dating a broke philanderer. I slowly cut off ties with her.

You're not far from the truth .

I've been opportuned to meet several young girls who'll jump at an opportunity to do everything the OP listed .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by Westernlove: 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
Riele:

Aren't you supposed to be facing your work?

Smallie like you, Well I'm actually on break, only God knows the kind of boldness you kids of nowadays possess, You should turn in for the night so you won't be late to school tomorrow..
Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by Funmmyastic: 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
Lol,this is so funny,but guess what there are desperate ladies that will do all what is listed above.
Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by Riele(f): 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
Westernlove:

Smallie like you, Well I'm actually on break, only God knows the kind of boldness you kids of nowadays possess, You should turn in for the night so you won't be late to school tomorrow..

Which school ?
Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
[quote author=funmisticqueen2 post=85829407]but the hones truth is that some women think like this. One had the nerve to tell me that love is struggle and pain and had the guts to think she was better than me because she was dating a broke philanderer. I slowly cut off ties with her.[/quote

Lol....really?
What a low self esteem. And the same man will be bowing to one small girl out there.

Does having a man make one better than another? Lies. Having a man doesn't determine your happiness or fulfillment in life. Its a very wrong notion most Nigerian girls have. Reason they tend to act like they've achieved one big goal once they start pulling out with a man.

1 Like

Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by Westernlove: 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
Riele:

Which school?
I should be the one asking you this
Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2020
[quote author=Jewessgratitude post=85829626][/quote]Gbam
Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

Michellekabod2
Rehkina
Amatarasha
Husbandsnatcha
Omar09
Jewessgratitude

*modified @funmisticqueen2
Lol...and the sad thing is that such ladies will do this secretly but pretend on the outside.

I dont blame them,its the lie that men are scarce and our biological clock is faster than theirs that push ladies into this.

There are still more subtle signs of pickmesha like:
1)suppressing ones emotions to be seen as peaceful,gentle etc
2)no makeup/ team natural so he says you ain't a slay queen.
3)preaching celibacy for male approval
4)turn preachers/ motivational speakers
5)forming sapiosexual etc

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by Riele(f): 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
Westernlove:

I should be the one asking you this

If you're talking about secondary school , I'm out of it .
Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by Riele(f): 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
Michellekabod2:
when will you grow up?you are 25 for crying out loud. Is your life that boring that you must derive joy from becoming a parasite?you attack both males and your fellow females.

To clear your ignorance I have been single most of my life so how will I get the opportunity to exhibit the traits on the list? Hitherto,I have never connected or bonded emotionally with a man because of personality cherishes my own space and company.

You claim to be Pro-woman but you sham and tag them names. Because some ladies refuse to join you in your misandry you tag them pickmesha ,the new found word of yours.

I can swear am not the first (neither will I be last ) to recommend you seek mental health before it gets to late.

I can't spare you any of my time,you ain't worth it.

I think you're getting it all wrong .

She only mentioned you to get your attention to the thread .

I don't think she was accusing you of being one of the ladies who exhibit those traits .

3 Likes

Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
Riele:

I don't think she was accusing you of being one of the ladies who exhibit those traits .
OK will modify the post
Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
You are acting paranoid
Michellekabod2:
when will you grow up?you are 25 for crying out loud. Is your life that boring that you must derive joy from becoming a parasite?you attack both males and your fellow females.

To clear your ignorance I have been single most of my life so how will I get the opportunity to exhibit the traits on the list? Hitherto,I have never connected or bonded emotionally with a man because of personality cherishes my own space and company.

You claim to be Pro-woman but you sham and tag them names. Because some ladies refuse to join you in your misandry you tag them pickmesha ,the new found word of yours.

I can swear am not the first (neither will I be last ) to recommend you seek mental health before it gets to late.

I can't spare you any of my time,you ain't worth it.
Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
You are acting paranoid
sorry,modified the post..

1 Like

Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2020
Michellekabod2:
sorry,modified the post..
Alright
Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by zexy2030(m): 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Only you could read between lines, and I know why.
Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2020
zexy2030:

How did you know why? grin
Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by Westernlove: 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by Heroclitus(m): 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
zexy2030:

Una sef...bro,it's obvious that other ladies were also aware of the sarcasm in the post but tend to just address the issue the way it is

No be only she...there's nothing special in noticing the obvious

1 Like

Re: Miss Pickmesha's tips to get your man this 2020 by MrCork: 11:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
Riele:

hey..so..was the deal wit u & Liposure...r u fuking him or u juss friend? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It All About Sex? / Your Wife Says She's Not In The Mood For Sex On Your Wedding Night, WWYD? / Guy Accidentally Masturbates On Zoom Call During Office Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.