Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:55 AM

Lets Forget All The Sentiment,jonathan Is Not Worthy Of Being Our Next President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Forget All The Sentiment,jonathan Is Not Worthy Of Being Our Next President (669 Views)

Igbos Lets Forget Biafra Now Since The South South Has Declined To Join Us / All Things Being Equal, Even With Voter Sentiment Jonathan Can't Win / Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Forget All The Sentiment,jonathan Is Not Worthy Of Being Our Next President by shevchenko(m): 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2010
I am not atiku's man and I am not Jonathan's enemy but after witnessing the assault in th ND some days ago,I have decided that Jonathan is not the messiah we have been looking forward to having.In my opinion Atiku represents the best candidate because of his experience,my only fear is his close affinity with IBB.I am happy though that the incoming of Atiku will signal the end of OBJ.
These are my simple words grin
Re: Lets Forget All The Sentiment,jonathan Is Not Worthy Of Being Our Next President by seanet02: 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2010
Atiku is also a crook. The fact is that the poverty development party has no credible candidate.
Re: Lets Forget All The Sentiment,jonathan Is Not Worthy Of Being Our Next President by HighChief4(m): 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2010
If you dont like Jonathan, what then makes Atiku better?
Re: Lets Forget All The Sentiment,jonathan Is Not Worthy Of Being Our Next President by Ofido(m): 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2010
Having critically looked at all the aspirant from jonathan to pat utomi even ribadu,buhari and the rest of them. That pastor politician inclusive, None of them can deliver Nigeria. I jst wish some one very young,not a core politician like me wil be given the oppoturnity to be president of Nigeria jst for one year.
Re: Lets Forget All The Sentiment,jonathan Is Not Worthy Of Being Our Next President by Abagworo(m): 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2010
Ofido:

Having critically looked at all the aspirant from jonathan to pat utomi even ribadu,buhari and the rest of them. That pastor politician inclusive, None of them can deliver Nigeria. I jst wish some one very young,not a core politician like me wil be given the oppoturnity to be president of Nigeria jst for one year.

What exactly is wrong with Buhari or Utomi?
Re: Lets Forget All The Sentiment,jonathan Is Not Worthy Of Being Our Next President by shevchenko(m): 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2010
seanet02:

Atiku is also a crook. The fact is that the poverty development party has no credible candidate.
But they will definitely produce the next president,and overtly or covertly that person will affect you and I

High_Chief:

If you dont like Jonathan, what then makes Atiku better?
Am not saying I dont like jonathan,the purpose of him coming was to satisfy the yearning of the south-south,so far he hasnt done that and lately he commandered the blood shed in delta,so what is his usefulness?
Atiku is not better but OBJ is in trouble if he is there
Re: Lets Forget All The Sentiment,jonathan Is Not Worthy Of Being Our Next President by shevchenko(m): 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2010
Ofido:

My brother you know thats just a pipe dream.In Nigeria the kings are thieves,and the illiterates are the leaders
Re: Lets Forget All The Sentiment,jonathan Is Not Worthy Of Being Our Next President by shevchenko(m): 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2010
Abagworo:

What exactly is wrong with Buhari or Utomi?
Utomi however intelligent he might sound is a political neophyte and uripe for the Nigeria political terrain,Buhari on the other hand is religiously biased ,he does not have the pedigree to lead the country,idiagbon was the practicing during his era,while buhari was just too redundant
Re: Lets Forget All The Sentiment,jonathan Is Not Worthy Of Being Our Next President by Blazay(m): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2010
Nigerians can change nyansh. shocked
Re: Lets Forget All The Sentiment,jonathan Is Not Worthy Of Being Our Next President by HighChief4(m): 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2010
shevchenko:

But they will definitely produce the next president,and overtly or covertly that person will affect you and I
[b]Am not saying I dont like jonathan,the purpose of him coming was to satisfy the yearning of the south-south,so far he hasnt done that and lately he commandered the blood shed in delta,so what is his usefulness?[/b]Atiku is not better but OBJ is in trouble if he is there

The Niger Delta militants called for what they are getting(thou am against those killings and sporadic shootings going on there), how can you have one of your own and instead of to rally behind him and press your demands in a more logical way, they choosed violence. What do they think that will make of their son's governance? The worst part is that these guys are not fighting for their people rather for their endless pockets. If Jonathan was romancing with them we will still criticise him, so he is not a president of Niger Delta but president of Nigeria
Re: Lets Forget All The Sentiment,jonathan Is Not Worthy Of Being Our Next President by udennaa: 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2010
shevchenko:

I am not atiku's man and I am not Jonathan's enemy but after witnessing the assault in th ND some days ago,I have decided that Jonathan is not the messiah we have been looking forward to having.In my opinion Atiku represents the best candidate because of his experience,my only fear is his close affinity with IBB.I am happy though that the incoming of Atiku will signal the end of OBJ.
These are my simple words grin
i think i agree with you.jonathan to me is a puppet,he is not his own man n has nothing to offer,judging by his performance so far.atiku is worse.he is a crook n is coming back to continue looting from where he stopped.buhari,no.like someone posted,he is religiously biased.ribadu,maybe but he has not got the experience n the platform.
Re: Lets Forget All The Sentiment,jonathan Is Not Worthy Of Being Our Next President by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2010
Keeping ethnic politics aside, BUHARI is the right choice in this present mess called Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Pdp Organizes Debate For Aspirants / Ekiti Boils Again *violence, Malpractices Mar By-election / Plans To Impeach New Osun State Governor .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.