Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) (95072 Views)

Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). / INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) / Punch Newspaper Cartoon About Buhari And Killings In Nigeria (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by gambia(m): 10:31am On Jan 16, 2020
Kindly visit maiduguri to find out more about that site.
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Vicyace: 10:31am On Jan 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

You should be more concerned with what would happen to the woman if the board she is standing on gives way

There will be no need to worry about that if he could provide a borehole for them.
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by dayleke: 10:32am On Jan 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

You should be more concerned with what would happen to the woman if the board she is standing on gives way

Why do you think the OP created this topic?

Is the woman on the plank going to stand there till the OP locates the well?

12 Likes

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Timileyin1234(m): 10:32am On Jan 16, 2020
Na north jor
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by yomcity: 10:33am On Jan 16, 2020
FutureFocus:
As a Social Worker, I want to find out the following please,

1.The state where this well is located in Nigeria
2. The LGA , The Chairman of the LGA
3. The Governor of the State , Commissioner for Water Resources in that state
4. And every other informations I need because it seem the government is far to the people in this community .

They obviously need help and so I'm willing to get them a borehole or a Well at least.
Thanks.

Please, Help find the location.
I will like to contribute my quota too infact op wen u later get to knw the place and location pls let mi b aware we shall embark on that journey together, u can reach mi through jinadu.abayomi@ymail.com. thank u bro

2 Likes

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Westlander(m): 10:34am On Jan 16, 2020
That's center of the earth the newly discovered 8th wonders of the world located in Northern hemisphere, northeastern geopolitical zone of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 10:34am On Jan 16, 2020
@futurefocus thank you for seeing a need and offering to meet it.

NLders if u know u don’t have anything to offer by way of helping the Op with the location, pls do ur nation & family a favor and shut it! Enough with the childish rants abeg! Government nor help, u nor help, person wan help and some pipo here are advising him not to when all he needs is just a location! I juss tire for pipo wen port their foolishness come 2020, una mumu never do?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Fastlinkpro: 10:34am On Jan 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

what is this one saying?

4 Likes

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Sirlins(m): 10:34am On Jan 16, 2020
I will never go near that well, I trust my mama sef
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Juliearth(f): 10:35am On Jan 16, 2020
FutureFocus:

4. And every other informations I need because it seem the government is far to the people in this community .

They obviously need help and so I'm willing to get them a borehole or a Well at least.
Thanks.

Judging by the terrain and the way the locals are dressed, it can only be in the North. Zamfara, Katsina...

Just to be double sure, you can run a reverse image search on google.

1 Like

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 10:35am On Jan 16, 2020
olowofariwo:
is it real or photoshoped
it is photo chop
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Juliearth(f): 10:35am On Jan 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

She won't have to climb that board if he digs a well or borehole for the community.
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Irore: 10:36am On Jan 16, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Might not be in nigeria.

Let's look @ Otukpo in Benue state around St.Francis College.
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 10:36am On Jan 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

who fokn cares?
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Etizz: 10:37am On Jan 16, 2020
Is that the shape of a face beneath or my eyes are deceiving me
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by ghettokid1(m): 10:39am On Jan 16, 2020
That must be Adamu's well
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 10:40am On Jan 16, 2020
olisaEze:
@futurefocus thank you for seeing a need and offering to meet it.

NLders if u know u don’t have anything to offer by way of helping the Op with the location, pls do ur nation & family a favor and shut it! Enough with the childish rants abeg! Government nor help, u nor help, person wan help and some pipo here are advising him not to when all he needs is just a location! I juss tire for pipo wen port their foolishness come 2020, una mumu never do?
abeg make we hear word jo. The op ain't doing nada, he brought it here for us to see how useless our leaders in Nigeria are. Is it even the business of the op to provide water for those people. Believe what the op wrote and you will believe that Linda ikeji is still a virgin

dominique I love you
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 10:40am On Jan 16, 2020
yomcity:
I will like to contribute my quota too infact op wen u later get to knw the place and location pls let mi b aware we shall embark on that journey together, u can reach mi through jinadu.abayomi@ymail.com. thank u bro
yinmu
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Juliearth(f): 10:40am On Jan 16, 2020
Amstupid:
Not Nigeria ,,,,, its located in a village in CONGO DR

Reverse image search?
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by mmsen: 10:40am On Jan 16, 2020
obiekunie2:
one of the million ways to die in Nigeria - even fetching water is one of them.

when you finally see the water from that well, you will begin to wonder if it is meant for humans or animals to drink!

THE NORTH HAS BEEN IN POWER FOR AGES AND YET EVEN WATER ORDINARY WATER THEIR POLITIFCIANS CANT PROVIDE FOR THEIR PEOPLE!

@op i will advice you not to waste your time looking for the village cause even after providing the well or borehole for them, they may still not fetch from it and may still prefer to continue fetching from that death trap - simply because you are an arna! sad

Nobody should be 'fetching water' in 2020.

This is a disgrace. Pipe borne water is not difficult and the benefits of having it outweigh the initial costs.
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Homextras: 10:40am On Jan 16, 2020
The state and local government officials there will resist you and say they have a master blue print to build a world class well.

They will malign you, label you as opposition politician interested in doing that so, as to expose their deficiencies.

Keep your money Nigeria cant, and doesnt want to be helped......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Stanley126: 10:41am On Jan 16, 2020
FutureFocus:

Thanks.

What if it's a hidden oil well at someone's backyard?
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 16, 2020
intro to social work.... u don't look 4 clients they look 4 u... look around ur immediate environment and solve a social problem there

2 Likes

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by ComeAndobo: 10:42am On Jan 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

Read between the lines
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by LJ1759: 10:43am On Jan 16, 2020
this is photo shop jor
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by alhaji04: 10:43am On Jan 16, 2020
Abeg, if you know say ur village people dey follow you, no go fetch for dat well.
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by babz11(m): 10:43am On Jan 16, 2020
I will will rather die of dehydration than fetching water from that well.
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by 9jii(m): 10:43am On Jan 16, 2020
obiekunie2:
one of the million ways to die in Nigeria - even fetching water is one of them.

when you finally see the water from that well, you will begin to wonder if it is meant for humans or animals to drink!

THE NORTH HAS BEEN IN POWER FOR AGES AND YET EVEN WATER ORDINARY WATER THEIR POLITIFCIANS CANT PROVIDE FOR THEIR PEOPLE!

@op i will advice you not to waste your time looking for the village cause even after providing the well or borehole for them, they may still not fetch from it and may still prefer to continue fetching from that death trap - simply because you are an arna! sad
Said by Arne!
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 10:44am On Jan 16, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
abeg make we hear word jo. The op ain't doing nada, he brought it here for us to see how useless our leaders in Nigeria are. Is it even the business of the op to provide water for those people. Believe what the op wrote and you will believe that Linda ikeji is still a virgin

dominique I love you

I’m reporting u to Fada Mbaka straight away! grin

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by qtx(m): 10:44am On Jan 16, 2020
With all the wealth in this country, when i see things like this i feel like weeping. Haba. And if you go and see how most of these political elites waste our commonwealth on trivialities, you will get angry. God is watching
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by PhemmyTinny(m): 10:44am On Jan 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

If this person isn't concerned about whatever your reason is to comment, do u think he/she would have boteherd asking about the location? Receive sense...even if it's d common one!

1 Like

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Psoul(m): 10:45am On Jan 16, 2020
FutureFocus:

Thanks.

They are ppl from the ruling class.
It's well with their souls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments / Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.