Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) (95076 Views)

Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). / INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) / Punch Newspaper Cartoon About Buhari And Killings In Nigeria (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
eleyi gidi gan ooo.
This is either in the North or South East.
Those women with Hijab could be Hausa/Fulani but if that well is located in the East which I'm suspecting due to the erosion then those women are Igbo Muslims in either Imo or Ebonyi state because there are Muslim igbos in Imo and Ebonyi.
they make up to 40% of Muslims and 40% Christians then 20% ATR.
All the same those people need help cos that well I'm seeing there looks so dangerous

gmbuharii lzaa Athaliya
reject dullardism, my brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Ebenezar2020(m): 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
LLobiorah:

Your idiocy is a spot on.
go and do your own findings, stop living in ignorance
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Sagay212: 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
Nigerians really love to suffer. Don't be surprised that this community will have a local govt chairman and senators representing them at state and federal levels. The people in this pictures will never care about their representatives. They are comfortable with the suffering and will dance and welcome their useless politicians when they come around to beg for vote.
Nigerians generally need to wake up. We need to deal with many of these politicians and let them know there is reason to smile with many of them until they perform their functions.
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by bayortech(m): 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
futurefocus please I need your help sir
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by FutureFocus: 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
Actually my first contact with this photo was on Facebook, which I'm also using to trace the location to actually save lives and be helpful in the little way possible, fellows , so far I have not received any helpful details about the location.

in addition, to be absolute sincere, this does not have any political undertone. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by FutureFocus: 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
smollz:

somewhere in (zaria) kaduna

more light please? I believe we have people in Zaria that may assist in verifying that. Thanks.
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by OnyesomJ(m): 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
Is this real or photoshop!!

I no fit near such place ��

Northerners Wer be oga of this Country no fit help their people,what a Shame!!
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by LZAA: 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
eleyi gidi gan ooo.
This is either in the North or South East.
Those women with Hijab could be Hausa/Fulani but if that well is located in the East which I'm suspecting due to the erosion then those women are Igbo Muslims in either Imo or Ebonyi state because there are Muslim igbos in Imo and Ebonyi.
they make up to 40% of Muslims and 40% Christians then 20% ATR.
All the same those people need help cos that well I'm seeing there looks so dangerous

immhotep lzaa Athaliya
Bros receive sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Babaalata: 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
FirstbornWds:

What are you even trying to insinuate? A death trap as a good tourist site?

Man, that's a long way from the truth. Except of course you rejoice in seeing people perish.

There are more dangerous sites around the world as tourist site and people visit with the right gears and safety PPE.
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Adrian98(m): 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
Well well well
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by divinebayo: 2:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
Something must be done urgently, it is really a death trap.
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by KingMicky3286: 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
FutureFocus:
As a Social Worker, I want to find out the following please,

1.The state where this well is located in Nigeria
2. The LGA , The Chairman of the LGA
3. The Governor of the State , Commissioner for Water Resources in that state
4. And every other informations I need because it seem the government is far to the people in this community .

They obviously need help and so I'm willing to get them a borehole or a Well at least.
Thanks.

Please, Help find the location.

Please leave a contact to reach you as I am going to publish this in various news/blogs channels.

1 Like

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Uzomacos(m): 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
This is a dangerous place.....u guys should be careful oooo ��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
Koto Aiye
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Savagethe21st(m): 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
Wow wow wow...damn.may this not be a dead trap for us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yG9zndEpRw Hey I'm a 17 yr old producer doing it all on his own and I'll appreciate if y'all check my beats out and show some love.I'm not trying to be annoying just wanna pursue my dreams
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
D1zion:
I believe its typographical error.that's why its always good for one to check his writing after written it.maybe he never did & posted it.it do happen to some if us.
true.. Even yours self
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by tityboi: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
Yes
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by azeembaba: 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
I have seen this well in my dream like twice
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Mrexcell(m): 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
FutureFocus:

4. And every other informations I need because it seem the government is far to the people in this community .

They obviously need help and so I'm willing to get them a borehole or a Well at least.
Thanks.

This is obviously somewhere in northern Nigeria.
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Basher8583: 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
FutureFocus:

Thanks.

Photoshoped bro. Nothing more
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Basher8583: 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
FutureFocus:

Thanks.

Have you tried asking the originator of the picture.
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Basher8583: 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
FutureFocus:
Actually my first contact with this photo was on Facebook, which I'm also using to trace the location to actually save lives and be helpful in the little way possible, fellows , so far I have not received any helpful details about the location.

in addition, to be absolute sincere, this does not have any political undertone. Thanks.

Its fake. I can even do a better special effect than this that would fool you the more
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by akanbiaa(m): 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
Agricaddict:
Leadership in Nigeria is terrible, shey all this while we been having governors senators house of rep, all this suffering no suppose don end
If Leaders can withhold salaries, pension, gratuities and see people die from hunger and lack of money for proper treatment, you should know this is will not even mean anything to some of them, but I pray this community gets safer water please if anyone knows the exact location quote me with the answer.
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by whitedove(m): 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
Doesn't look real to me,if it was,you can actually fetch the water without having to go that far.you can just fetch by the fringe of that spherical contraption without stepping on that 'neverland raft' that might collapse anytime.
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Revolva(m): 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
Also rock
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by mastermaestro(m): 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
pappilo:

Unbelievable that this stupid comment got so many likes. Are there so many stupid people in Nigeria?

Quite shocking man. I was perplexed at the number of likes he got for typing absolute gibberish. angry
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by daxclusive1: 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
grin grin grin this is obviously inside one megida house grin grin
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Kazal999: 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
How did they cement that top undecided
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by bluefilm: 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
Only in the North!!! grin grin grin
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by deavicky(m): 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

You should be more concerned with what would happen to the woman if the board she is standing on gives way
how else do u want him to show care?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments / Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.