Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) (95073 Views)

Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). / INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) / Punch Newspaper Cartoon About Buhari And Killings In Nigeria (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Lloydokeke: 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
What a place on earth
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by edunwanna: 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
JunctionBox:
Living in Nigeria is very risky. Death/danger stares you in the eyes every second.
I dey tell you grin grin grin
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Redstorm(m): 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

You should be more concerned with what would happen to the woman if the board she is standing on gives way

That is why he offered to drill a borehole for them so that they can stop risking their lives
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by smollz(m): 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
somewhere in (zaria) kaduna
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by africanusvu(m): 12:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
Op.i know u must be a southerner to be this bothered.pls forget this people.this is nothing compared to the real danger they live with everyday in the spirit of ASLAM EKUN.if u do anything there to help they will Lynch you and call you later.cant u see it is mostly for women and children inside a Kulee.dnt be surprised the government of the state lives directly opposite them

2 Likes

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by mechanics(m): 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2020
A risky venture.
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by smollz(m): 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2020
FutureFocus:
As a Social Worker, I want to find out the following please,

1.The state where this well is located in Nigeria
2. The LGA , The Chairman of the LGA
3. The Governor of the State , Commissioner for Water Resources in that state
4. And every other informations I need because it seem the government is far to the people in this community .

They obviously need help and so I'm willing to get them a borehole or a Well at least.
Thanks.

Please, Help find the location.

somewhere in (zaria) kaduna
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by africanusvu(m): 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
Brainiac12:
From the background they are northerners.....
Probably almajiris .. post it on Twitter and tag responsible Nigerians trust Nigerians to dig it out quickly
. impossible.cant u see only woman and kids all illiterate without internet access.this well is sited inside a purdah.Baa shiga.n o body is allowed to enter except the husband whenever he want to Bleep his slaves inform of wives
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by RumeAlfred(m): 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
looks like kenya
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by kharyhordhe(m): 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
FutureFocus:

4. And every other informations I need because it seem the government is far to the people in this community .

They obviously need help and so I'm willing to get them a borehole or a Well at least.
Thanks.

dnt stay broke check my signature
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by D1zion: 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
iluvdonjazzy:
So scary, government should please take note before it becomes a deserter.
how many disaster, as you're looking at it, its already a disaster. Just look at how erosion caved out the well & isolated it not far from the settlement its plank that they used as a support to get to the abyss. I believe they have a representative in the government in that jurisdiction, but no one can cry out.am an Hausa but ni this can't happen in my birth place.no matter how deep poverty level reach.

1 Like

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Galadimabawa: 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
Some photo shop things, don't think is real.
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by flexyrule(m): 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
FutureFocus:

Thanks.

Kindly update us when location is discovered. So we can contribute our quota.
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by D1zion: 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
Kallmerb:
chaii u are very very wicked grin grin
I believe its typographical error.that's why its always good for one to check his writing after written it.maybe he never did & posted it.it do happen to some if us.
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by madone: 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

You should be more concerned with what would happen to the woman if the board she is standing on gives way
why do u think he is trying to locate the LGA and state ..abi should he use knife to scrap her out of the pic. Nigerians just like sympathy than solution

Some people eh
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by yarimo(m): 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
ikorodureporta:

it's in Afghanistan
na lie that place is in America, that is TRUMP family house .
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hell is well?
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
iluvdonjazzy:
So scary, government should please take note before it becomes a deserter.
it already a disaster
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Ebenezar2020(m): 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
eleyi gidi gan ooo.
This is either in the North or South East.
Those women with Hijab could be Hausa/Fulani but if that well is located in the East which I'm suspecting due to the erosion then those women are Igbo Muslims in either Imo or Ebonyi state because there are Muslim igbos in Imo and Ebonyi.
they make up to 40% of Muslims and 40% Christians then 20% ATR.
All the same those people need help cos that well I'm seeing there looks so dangerous

immhotep lzaa Athaliya

2 Likes

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Lastanza: 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
If this is their only source of water, they should be more concerned about filling up that hole to preserve the water and their lives
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by benjida: 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
This is CRAZY! tongue
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by benjida: 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
This is CRAZY! tongue
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by bummyla(m): 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
This Is Dangerous!

FutureFocus:

Thanks.

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Hiarmn(m): 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
This should be in the northern Nigeria
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by SwagPower: 1:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
obiekunie2:

if only u know how the north reasons!
Oga how did you obtain this your magical powers of knowing how the north reasons?..Don't be shameless bigot..
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Omogelle(f): 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
End time well.
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by womanofsteel: 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
Go to jigawa, you'll find it there.
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by seangy4konji: 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
This one off me..

Inside life.
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by cococandy(f): 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
People are so brave. I’d never do that. Scary
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by LLobiorah: 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
eleyi gidi gan ooo.
This is either in the North or South East.
Those women with Hijab could be Hausa/Fulani but if that well is located in the East which I'm suspecting due to the erosion then those women are Igbo Muslims in either Imo or Ebonyi state because there are Muslim igbos in Imo and Ebonyi.
they make up to 40% of Muslims and 40% Christians then 20% ATR.
All the same those people need help cos that well I'm seeing there looks so dangerous

immhotep lzaa Athaliya

Your idiocy is a spot on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Yusman316(m): 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
JunctionBox:
Living in Nigeria is very risky. Death/danger stares you in the eyes every second.

Meanwhile, in a sane world where the government knows its onions, that place would have been converted to a world class tourist attraction. I can imagine how many persons would want to visit such a place. But this is Nigeria...where such resources are wasting away. In fact, instead of being a resource, it becomes a source of death to the citizens...as in this case. Pathetic!!!

Naija, I hail thee!!!!!!!!!
And who exactly has told u people died there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments / Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.