Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) (95077 Views)

Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). / INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) / Punch Newspaper Cartoon About Buhari And Killings In Nigeria (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by easymoment: 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
Is it not better for people like you to shut up than coming online to talk rubbish ?
JunctionBox:
Living in Nigeria is very risky. Death/danger stares you in the eyes every second.

Meanwhile, in a sane world where the government knows its onions, that place would have been converted to a world class tourist attraction. I can imagine how many persons would want to visit such a place. But this is Nigeria...where such resources are wasting away. In fact, instead of being a resource, it becomes a source of death to the citizens...as in this case. Pathetic!!!

Naija, I hail thee!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by iluvdonjazzy: 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
Amstupid:
upon all d money wey dem gather send u go school ,,, set in be ( before it becomes a "deserter" )
my friend is auto correct, don't be a nuisance
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by tck2000(m): 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by saidyboy(m): 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
How did the bricklayer work with plastering that surface is my shock
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Madas1986(m): 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
Brainiac12:
From the background they are northerners.....
Probably almajiris .. post it on Twitter and tag responsible Nigerians trust Nigerians to dig it out quickly
Are you sure this is not ur father's compound no lie ooo
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by JunctionBox: 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
easymoment:
Is it not better for people like you to shut up than coming online to talk rubbish ?

Perhaps you are referring to yourself.
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Geosystem(m): 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
This should be a kinda world wonder..

Like a tourist/pilgrimage site

How was that landscape engineered? Was there a kind of earth tremor there?
This looks like a deserted ancient civilisation ..
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Emmymarvel(m): 10:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
FutureFocus:
As a Social Worker, I want to find out the following please,

1.The state where this well is located in Nigeria
2. The LGA , The Chairman of the LGA
3. The Governor of the State , Commissioner for Water Resources in that state
4. And every other informations I need because it seem the government is far to the people in this community .

They obviously need help and so I'm willing to get them a borehole or a Well at least.
Nice photoshop. From all d response here...shows we are so gullible in this country. How can you not know this is a well photoshopped pics.. common
Thanks.

Please, Help find the location.
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Sholah96(m): 6:22am On Jan 17, 2020
FutureFocus:

4. And every other informations I need because it seem the government is far to the people in this community .

They obviously need help and so I'm willing to get them a borehole or a Well at least.
Thanks.

Let's start with where u got the pic from
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by AzuanukaBig: 6:48am On Jan 17, 2020
Well from the north!
FutureFocus:

Thanks.

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Ebubenwa042(m): 6:54am On Jan 17, 2020
1000 ways to die
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 17, 2020
Madas1986:
Are you sure this is not ur father's compound no lie ooo
I know you are frustrated madas1986 but don't vent your frustrations on me I gave a simple advice but your frustrated brain mad you quote me to drop this rubbish

1 Like

Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by Madas1986(m): 7:28am On Jan 17, 2020
Brainiac12:

I know you are frustrated madas1986 but don't vent your frustrations on me I gave a simple advice but your frustrated brain mad you quote me to drop this rubbish
sorry can u say that again i mean how frustrated u are
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by awa(m): 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
If this is in Nigeria then it will be in the Northern part of the country... If you want to argue, argue with reasons. Oga Presidio is working so hard. grin
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by afribabe: 10:58am On Jan 19, 2020
dayleke:

Why do you think the OP created this topic?

Is the woman on the plank going to stand there till the OP locates the well?
I don't know why, but this came out so funny to me. I had to LOL.

Those people are fearless o

If only I can have so much faith in God like this woman's faith in the plank she is standing on... hmmm
Re: Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) by olenyi: 8:49am On Dec 07, 2021
FutureFocus:

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments / Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.