Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,327 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User (74273 Views)

Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi / Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by thundafire: 9:36am On Jan 16, 2020
The bad thing is in Nigeria it's detective are worst they have no idea on were to start to look develop dey say No,use DNA No anyway let her be buried and may she rest in peace
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by xelly: 9:47am On Jan 16, 2020
I wouldn't sound to be correct but I think she took her life.

Something prompt her to drop the suicide note and that will also make her nervous (reason for the change in handwriting). Police haven't said she drank both snipers, we are judging from the picture of the standing CAN.

Meanwhile, details of her recent activities ought to be investigated.

1 Like

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by virginchaser(m): 9:48am On Jan 16, 2020
Why are they not enforcing law that banned sales of SNIPPER? I still see them around big superstores.
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Ojima23(m): 9:49am On Jan 16, 2020
Ifamex:
who owns the signature?

How I Wan take know, master?
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Dagger79(m): 9:52am On Jan 16, 2020
daniel the coupon code and the game are not desame nah
Daniel62843:
see blew
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by cardoctor(m): 9:53am On Jan 16, 2020
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by wealthyhenry(m): 9:54am On Jan 16, 2020
They should match the signature in the suicide note to that in her bank account...
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Dagger79(m): 9:56am On Jan 16, 2020
b937aqsqaarepw-5267171 thatz d coupon itz not desame with galatasaray match and the besiktas nah
Dagger79:

daniel the coupon code and the game are not desame nah
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Vicben(m): 9:58am On Jan 16, 2020
The position of the pen is suspicious. It's properly arranged and turned upside down beside the Bible.
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Ayoslimzy(m): 9:58am On Jan 16, 2020
K00da:
This pictures are not evident enough. The picture of the whole room with the dead body, her phone n email conversation should be checked.

Points of observation from the handwritten note:

The writer use of 'capital E' is different from the normal use.
Again, the writer cannot write 'capital U', 'small letter u' was used amidst capital letters throughout the note.

I strongly believe everyone should be used to writing their names perfectly in capital letters but in this case the same small 'letter u' was used.

The girls previous note n forms she filled with capital letters can be checked to c if this is the same.

exactly bro
They should show us another note by the girl and the case is half solved

2 Likes

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Germi9: 10:03am On Jan 16, 2020
Could be that our inexperienced police got in there and arranged the two sniper bottles and then snapped the foto...who knows they may even help her arrange the room just to snap foto and call it evidence #thiscountrymissroad
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by urchcoded(m): 10:06am On Jan 16, 2020
Ojima23:
From the handwriting sef, it's obvious it's a murder case. If the writing was in small letters, one can easily decipher if ‘twas the poor girl’s writing.
how hard can it be for someone to drink two bottles of sniper with the intent of committing suicide? is she drinking it to enjoy it? one can easily down the two bottles in less Dan a minute and still keep d bottles standing before the sniper starts having effects, the capital letters too don't mean nothing, proper investigation should be carried out tho.
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 16, 2020
Regiment:
Yay! Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, the aid worker abducted by BH along Maiduguri - Monguno road has been released
wow... thank God... make she no ever return.. God of 2nd chance
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Germi9: 10:07am On Jan 16, 2020
Dagger79:
b937aqsqaarepw-5267171 thatz d coupon itz not desame with galatasaray match and the besiktas nah
Daniel u better gimme game oh,i dey wait
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by nel4k(m): 10:10am On Jan 16, 2020
This looks like a clear case of rape or attempt to rape. She should be checked clearly for bruises and autopsy should be conducted. It is very possible she denied the culprit and one thing leading to the other, the culprit killed her and framed up these whole scenario. They hand writing should be confirmed also.
That's my view.

1 Like

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by WILLIAMEZEH: 10:15am On Jan 16, 2020
please check her HIV STATUS

THANKS
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Layoo91: 10:20am On Jan 16, 2020
Yes, is possible nah
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by clive2u(m): 10:24am On Jan 16, 2020
don't Nigerian police dept have some sort of forensic check that they can get finger prints on the crime scene?
or they'll do typical npf way, arrest everybody in the street and ask them to pay 10k for release then close the case
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Nitah1: 10:27am On Jan 16, 2020
madridguy:
Brilliant points but can we as well look at it this way, accepted she was forced to took the snipper, will her killer also hold her from rolling round the floor and scattered everywhere?
why not check the finger print on her phone and the sniper bottle.

Does the neighbor see anything?

To me the killer is a jealous lady or her guy
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Reallv: 10:31am On Jan 16, 2020
it is purely a murder case.......maybe i too dey watch ID Xra on startime sha!
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by adenlemmanuel: 10:31am On Jan 16, 2020
madridguy:
Brilliant points but can we as well look at it this way, accepted she was forced to took the snipper, will her killer also hold her from rolling round the floor and scattered everywhere?

She took no sniper my friend, this is a suicide setup...some one killed her and made it look like suicide

1 Like

Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by erotji: 10:33am On Jan 16, 2020
Regiment:
Yay! Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, the aid worker abducted by BH along Maiduguri - Monguno road has been released

For real... Miracle happens
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by IbadanNews: 10:34am On Jan 16, 2020
Someone should raise the girl back to life let her tell us how it happened... then she can go back if she still wants so.... too bad for the girl tho.

Praying for a dead person is useless... anyways, rest in peace oooo.

I just pray its not suicide.
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Clement111: 10:36am On Jan 16, 2020
Why autopsy, when the cause of the death as been confirmed (sniper)
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Respect55(m): 10:39am On Jan 16, 2020
erad:
Lol...
Typical problem with Nigerians.
Trying to be an authority at everything without access to necessary facts.

1. There's no guarantee that scene hasn't been tampered with.

2. No one knows which part of the room she was found or where the struggle(if any) occurred.

3. For the person talking about why someone thinking of suicide with take medications, does he know how old the drugs are?
Besides if you've ever been depressed(not the ones looking for attention), the transition from "I love my life" to "f*ck this sh*t" takes seconds.

Watever the case may be, I'm not in the right position to make any deductions and by extension, conclusions.

The only evil greater than being uninformed, is being misinformed.

Thank you.
You are so intelligent
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by merits(m): 10:42am On Jan 16, 2020
Larryfest:
You can't make a final and concise conclusion based on this pics at all except the police release the pics of exactly how the corpse was when they entered the room.
you're brilliant bro.
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by holaoni(m): 10:49am On Jan 16, 2020
I think I saw PTO..... What's the content? And 2ndly you can't just be a Bible reader and still end up concluding that there's nothing to live for
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 16, 2020
Why is the authority approaching this matter like we still in the stone age? Can't they carry out an autopsy to acertain the cause of her death? I bow to Nigeria my country o.

From all indications, she committed suicide. Judging by the rumpled sheets.

Now talking about bottles that were carefully placed, its possible she poured it it out into another container and carefully placed them down before gulping it and she had to use 2 bottles so she can die quickly before anyone comes to her rescue as some may have been rescued in the past.
Now, judging from the distance between the bed and the bottles, its possible for her legs not to get to the bottles and toss then cause she prolly won't be jerking like a mad dog from the pains. Prolly rolling in a curved up position from the way the sheets look as that is the position girls who suffer chronic menstral cramps assume, which I'm thinking the pains can be likened to. So I dont see any case of murder here as no murderer will have all the time doing the writing without anyone barging in on them.

She meticulously planned her death.

May her soul RIP.
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by millionboi2: 10:51am On Jan 16, 2020
maddman:
Why are Nigerians easily carried away by the fake smiles people walk around with? For cripes sake that girl could have been going through hell before deciding to bring an end to her misery.

And for y'all who think she was murdered because of the standing position of the sniper bottles, don't forget this is Nigeria where police arrive at a crime scene after many hours. So it's possible someone brought the two bottles together for photography sake. And contrary to the pseudo-detectives claims, the bed looks a mess, matter-of-fact the whole room looks disheveled.

Instead of making premature conclusions or listening to shallow minds who have no inkling as to what depression can do to people's mind, let's wait for the experts who are already on the case.
murder and she couldn't shout
Re: Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User by DavidEsq(m): 10:56am On Jan 16, 2020
madridguy:
Bros, they could only achieved that by chaining her but holding her is impossible for even three when the pain comes. I am talking from experience when a lady for my area drank otapiapia.

Holy Momodu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) / Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics / #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.