Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

I Need Decent Response - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Decent Response (2158 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? / Decent Pre-wedding Shoots In 4 Different Dresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Decent Response by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 16, 2020
If you are sleeping in a hotel and suddenly the security guard comes into your room in the middle of the night, turned the lights on, wakes you up, and tells you to report to the reception, how would you handle this situation? Was his action legal?
Re: I Need Decent Response by unibenakpos(m): 9:52am On Jan 16, 2020
why did you not lock the door of the hotel room?
if you did and he opened the door with a spare key then you must act on it... at least posting the incidence and the name of the hotel on twitter if the management does not give proper explanation. that room belongs to you for the duration you paid na

1 Like

Re: I Need Decent Response by czarr(m): 9:58am On Jan 16, 2020
is that the full story?
Re: I Need Decent Response by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 16, 2020
unibenakpos:
why did you not lock the door of the hotel room?
if you did and he opened the door with a spare key then you must act on it... at least posting the incidence and the name of the hotel on twitter if the management does not give proper explanation. that room belongs to you for the duration you paid na
. I actually lock the door but he entered and I was with a girl. The manger apologize,I let go but what if it was another person
Re: I Need Decent Response by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 16, 2020
czarr:
is that the full story?
. Yeah it is. He lied he heard some sound but I was actually sleeping then.
Re: I Need Decent Response by unibenakpos(m): 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
Jaubdu:
. I actually lock the door but he entered and I was with a girl. The manger apologize,I let go but what if it was another person

Thats serious oooh, you should post their name on Twitter or here on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Need Decent Response by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
unibenakpos:

Thats serious oooh, you should post their name on Twitter or here on Nairaland
That beneath me, I don't want to spoil business for them.
Re: I Need Decent Response by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
Motels nowadays be calling themselves Hotels.

A real hotel can't pull off something like that. It's bad for business.
Re: I Need Decent Response by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
Robert1da:
Motels nowadays be calling themselves Hotels.

A real hotel can't pull off something like that. It's bad for business.
. I don't really want to name the hotel but I don't think you are correct, the least of their room is 16k. I have settle it with the manger but I just needed some response from others.
Re: I Need Decent Response by lilmax(m): 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
You carry person babe
Re: I Need Decent Response by MrCork: 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
Jaubdu:
If you are sleeping in a hotel and suddenly the security guard comes into your room in the middle of the night, turned the lights on, wakes you up, and tells you to report to the reception, how would you handle this situation? Was his action legal?

angry
Re: I Need Decent Response by MrCork: 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
Jaubdu:

...'ok..so u sayin u sneak in a hotel to sleep for free..and then now u are complainin security guard wake u up becoz u have no moiney to pay?..correct?
..Bro.. seriously...are u ok?(No oofeense) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Decent Response by mujiboy(m): 11:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
What part of the country did this happen?
Lagos?
Because it looks too absurd,the last thing one should bother about when in an hotel is something like this.

1 Like

Re: I Need Decent Response by nlPoster: 11:59pm On Jan 16, 2020
Jaubdu:
I actually lock the door but he entered and I was with a girl.

Your wife?

Nigerian women have to find husbands, not paying customers.
Re: I Need Decent Response by chigoizie7(m): 12:24am On Jan 17, 2020
Jaubdu:
That beneath me, I don't want to spoil business for them.

But you could be saving some people as well.

What if he came in to rob the occupant? But realized that there are two person.

What if it was a girl that lodged and he raped her?

So many things are wrong.
We should always hold people accountable. By so doing, they will know that what they are doing is wrong.

In as much as the fact, that there are no jobs.

That security man must be sacked. This is never his first time. He is not alone in this crime, how did he get the key? This is an organized crime, no matter how small it seemed.

Some of them target their clients, once they are out, they sneak in to rob them of valuables.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Decent Response by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:25am On Jan 17, 2020
Whyyyyyyyyy
Re: I Need Decent Response by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 17, 2020
lilmax:
You carry person babe
. Nope the girl travel with me to that state. I believe the security guard make an honest but costly mistake. I have let go but I just want to know what the law says that all
Re: I Need Decent Response by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 17, 2020
MrCork:

...'ok..so u sayin u sneak in a hotel to sleep for free..and then now u are complainin security guard wake u up becoz u have no moiney to pay?..correct?
..Bro.. seriously...are u ok?(No oofeense) angry
. Are you serious? Nothing everything is a joke.
Re: I Need Decent Response by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 17, 2020
mujiboy:
What part of the country did this happen?
Lagos?
Because it looks too absurd,the last thing one should bother about when in an hotel is something like this.
. Yeah it happens in Lagos (VI), came with a female friend from the East.
Re: I Need Decent Response by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 17, 2020
chigoizie7:

But you could be saving some people as well.

What if he came in to rob the occupant? But realized that there are two person.

What if it was a girl that lodged and he raped her?

So many things are wrong.
We should always hold people accountable. By so doing, they will know that what they are doing is wrong.

In as much as the fact, that there are no jobs.

That security man must be sacked. This is never his first time. He is not alone in this crime, how did he get the key? This is an organized crime, no matter how small it seemed.

Some of them target their clients, once they are out, they sneak in to rob them of valuables.
yeah I know all that but I made them a promise and my word is my bond
Re: I Need Decent Response by MrCork: 7:40am On Jan 17, 2020
Jaubdu:

Sir, u clearly say u sleep in hotels without paying(read yor last post)...& then u asking nairaland y security wake u up to pay?..
...tha heck is wrong wit u sir...u tink everything is free free free?(shame on u mennn)
angry
Re: I Need Decent Response by MrCork: 7:42am On Jan 17, 2020
Jaubdu:

....and if u try that $hit here in London sir...u will get automatic deportation without wearing pant sir!(No oofeense ) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Decent Response by Headlesschicken(m): 7:48am On Jan 17, 2020
undecided U went for short time n started practicing Kung Fu wiv d chick instead of hurrying it up,thereby infuriating d ppl in d premises n dt prompted dt action,Right Son?
Re: I Need Decent Response by MedicH: 7:51am On Jan 17, 2020
Did u pay money for the room you are sleeping in or you are a staff in the hotel and just sneaked.
Re: I Need Decent Response by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 17, 2020
MrCork:

Sir, u clearly say u sleep in hotels without paying(read yor last post)...& then u asking nairaland y security wake u up to pay?..
...tha heck is wrong wit u sir...u tink everything is free free free?(shame on u mennn)
angry
.The world will be a nice place if people that assume like you doesn't exist.You are so dumbass. Nobody check in to a hotel room without payment as far as I know. They heard some sound but was not from my room. I needed to learn from this forum but you turned it into a fucking playground. Go learn some fucking life

1 Like

Re: I Need Decent Response by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 17, 2020
Headlesschicken:
undecided U went for short time n started practicing Kung Fu wiv d chick instead of hurrying it up,thereby infuriating d ppl in d premises n dt prompted dt action,Right Son?
. I travel from East to Lagos(VI). So it wasn't Short time. Look at how Nairaland is making me feel I was wrong to lodge in the hotel. I was traveling to UK so I have to stay in VI till the next day.
Re: I Need Decent Response by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 17, 2020
MedicH:
Did u pay money for the room you are sleeping in or you are a staff in the hotel and just sneaked.
. I am not a staff.
Re: I Need Decent Response by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 17, 2020
MrCork:

....and if u try that $hit here in London sir...u will get automatic deportation without wearing pant sir!(No oofeense ) angry
. Oh you stay in London wow, well there are people where London is a holiday spot or maybe business hub. I am one of those people stop showing off. You don't need to tell me you are in London. Who knows maybe you are doing odd job or on scholarship.

1 Like

Re: I Need Decent Response by MrCork: 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
Jaubdu:
. Oh you stay in London wow, well there are people where London is a holiday spot or maybe business hub. I am one of those people stop showing off. You don't need to tell me you are in London. Who knows maybe you are doing odd job or on scholarship.

...Bro.. I drive £35,000 (cash) range rover & I own BMW mtec sir. I hav moiney.
U don't. angry
Re: I Need Decent Response by MrCork: 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
Jaubdu:
.The world will be a nice place if people that assume like you doesn't exist.You are so dumbass. Nobody check in to a hotel room without payment as far as I know. They heard some sound but was not from my room. I needed to learn from this forum but you turned it into a fucking playground. Go learn some fucking life

..since u like sleeping in hotels for free...broby don't u get nice job their ad a cleaner or hotel driver?... this way u can get free food(No oofeense) smiley

1 Like

Re: I Need Decent Response by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
MrCork:

...Bro.. I drive £35,000 (cash) range rover & I own BMW mtec sir. I hav moiney.
U don't. angryc. Good for you. If it make you feel better. Progress you make is not how rich you are. Learn to be humble even when sun is shining on your end peace.
Re: I Need Decent Response by MrCork: 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
[quote author=Jaubdu post=85869253][/quote]

Bro I have moiney. No need to be humble
My job is to oppress poor people so I can take there woman...do u hav a woman? I need another one wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could She Be Cheating On Me / Am Losing It When It Comes To Sex... / He Is Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh – Nigerians React As Bobrisky Says He's Did It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.