Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Could She Be Cheating On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could She Be Cheating On Me (2150 Views)

If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You / Could She Be Cheating? Nairalanders; How Do I Tame This Madness In My Household / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could She Be Cheating On Me by niceking22(m): 1:38pm On May 24, 2020
HELO NAIRALANDERS...i have been dating this girl for about 3month now,she loves me very much(i know she does),but i think i love her more...she's always telling me that she dont double dates,that am the only one she loves and want to be with..as a matter of facts,she dont even have friends(both male and female),i av not seen her with any before...but what always surprise me is that she spend most of her time on FB,(when we are not together)she can evn stay up till midnite chatin,whenever i ask her,she said,she's always reading stories,that she doesn't chats,(even to reply my own msges is a problem)..to cut d story short,,yesterday evening i pick her phone to view her new pictures,when she saw me with the fone she started dragging,i ask her y,she said i should return her fone,on seeing her actions i was more eager to go tru the fone,so i move away with d fone and went tru her FB charts..,there's dis three guys that she's been so romantic on chartz, exchanging kisses on charts,telling them words like..i miss u,i love u too,ur baby is hungary etc,,even caling them sweet names like,sugar plum,daddy,honeypie,asking dem ques.like,wat did u eat,wat are u doing now etc,,so afta reading everytin i now return her fone,she start telling me that i av seen wat i wanted and that now i want to keep malice with her,wen i now ask her about dose chartz,she started crying and telling me that there are just normal FB chart n that there's nothing serious, wen i now told her dat am going to breakup if she no tell me d truth,she pleaded dat i should nt breakup dat there are just normal chats(nothing intimacy)...please i need some advise,no insult pls,could she be cheatin or trying to,becose i discoverd those guys with sexy chat with her travelled to another state,one even told her dat he's coming back dis mnth end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me by raphroye: 1:38pm On May 24, 2020
Cheating does not have to be physical things...She's definitely cheating on you with those guys, but it looks like they're far from her. She will sleep with them whenever the chance pops up (Just know that at the back of your mind)

9 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me by Ningen(m): 1:41pm On May 24, 2020
If you don't trust your girlfriend, break up.
I am beginning to wonder if you've a brain at all.

3 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me by Officialgarri: 1:46pm On May 24, 2020
You need to learn how to write like an educated person. She doesn't respond to your FB 'charts' because you use too much abbreviations

She responds to those who write better

8 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me by Angelacruz: 1:47pm On May 24, 2020
Next...

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me by dingbang(m): 1:55pm On May 24, 2020
Officialgarri:
You need to learn how to write like an educated person. She doesn't respond to your FB 'charts' because you use too much abbreviations

wicked grin
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me by Biglittlelois(f): 1:57pm On May 24, 2020
Angelacruz:
Next...

cheesy
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me by rosy1992(f): 2:00pm On May 24, 2020
Forgive her, wait till she actually fulfills her cheating desire.

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me by Cold141114(m): 2:01pm On May 24, 2020
Stop SIMpINg

5 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me by DanseMacabre(m): 2:11pm On May 24, 2020
Officialgarri:

Bro don't tell me that you actually take this sort of post with a pinch of salt.

Haven't you noticed that over 80% of such posts as a rule always have deliberate affected bad grammar Almost like they're saying that unfortunate circumstances only happen to only illiterate or semi-literate people.
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me by Ishilove: 2:16pm On May 24, 2020
If this is how you write it is small wonder she doesn't respond to your chats. There's something very off-putting about people who use abbreviations and can barely string sentences together.

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me by niceking22(m): 2:27pm On May 24, 2020
are we doing writting competition here?

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me by niceking22(m): 2:33pm On May 24, 2020
Officialgarri:

headmistress
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me by niceking22(m): 2:35pm On May 24, 2020
raphroye:
Cheating does not have to be physical things...She's definitely cheating on you with those guys, but it looks like they're far from her. She will sleep with them whenever the chance pops up (Just know that at the back of your mind)
nice one,tnx
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me by Tokoz50: 2:46pm On May 24, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:

[/s]
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me by Shormiey(m): 2:49pm On May 24, 2020
niceking22:
HELO NAIRALANDERS...i have been dating this girl for about 3month now,she loves me very much(i know she does),but i think i love her more...she's always telling me that she dont double dates,that am the only one she loves and want to be with..as a matter of facts,she dont even have friends(both male and female),i av not seen her with any before...but what always surprise me is that she spend most of her time on FB,(when we are not together)she can evn stay up till midnite chatin,whenever i ask her,she said,she's always reading stories,that she doesn't chats,(even to reply my own msges is a problem)..to cut d story short,,yesterday evening i pick her phone to view her new pictures,when she saw me with the fone she started dragging,i ask her y,she said i should return her fone,on seeing her actions i was more eager to go tru the fone,so i move away with d fone and went tru her FB charts..,there's dis three guys that she's been so romantic on chartz, exchanging kisses on charts,telling them words like..i miss u,i love u too,ur baby is hungary etc,,even caling them sweet names like,sugar plum,daddy,honeypie,asking dem ques.like,wat did u eat,wat are u doing now etc,,so afta reading everytin i now return her fone,she start telling me that i av seen wat i wanted and that now i want to keep malice with her,wen i now ask her about dose chartz,she started crying and telling me that there are just normal FB chart n that there's nothing serious, wen i now told her dat am going to breakup if she no tell me d truth,she pleaded dat i should nt breakup dat there are just normal chats(nothing intimacy)...please i need some advise,no insult pls,could she be cheatin or trying to,becose i discoverd those guys with sexy chat with her travelled to another state,one even told her dat he's coming back dis mnth end.
You just abbreviate everything from A to Z, wetin happen?....and bro from the look of things...the bitch is cheating on you emotionally and if chanced she gonna fvck those guys.....go silence on her and look for another girl but for the main time continue servicing her kpekus.....capiche?

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me by Danny110(m): 2:52pm On May 24, 2020
Just keep fucking her bro, she's not ur gf just your turn and soon, it will rotate to someone else

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me by Judek2(m): 3:45pm On May 24, 2020
3 months old relationship is still young.
You don't even have to be checking her phone.

Keep calm and build your relationship first before crying cheating cries..
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me by Millennialaku(m): 4:49pm On May 24, 2020
Judek2:
[s]3 months old relationship is still young.

Keep calm and build your relationship first before crying cheating cries[/s]

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me by carter009(m): 4:52pm On May 24, 2020
Trust any girlfriend at your own risk.
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me by niceking22(m): 6:38pm On May 24, 2020
Judek2:
3 months old relationship is still young.

Keep calm and build your relationship first before crying cheating cries..
thank you bro
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me by niceking22(m): 6:43pm On May 24, 2020
Shormiey:

You just abbreviate everything from A to Z, wetin happen?....and bro from the look of things...the bitch is cheating on you emotionally and if chanced she gonna fvck those guys.....go silence on her and look for another girl but for the main time continue servicing her kpekus.....capiche?
thanks man,nice1

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me by fashionale(m): 6:51pm On May 24, 2020
Are you still asking if she's cheating? Maybe you want a prophet to do abrakatabrakata! For you to know know
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me by divineuk(m): 6:56pm On May 24, 2020
Every single lady who spends more time chatting on social media is either a cheat or potential cheat so do what you gat to do
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me by moscow406(m): 7:06pm On May 24, 2020
grin Should we tell him?
Nah, we'll just wait for his next post?
Headline : "I caughts my girl cheatings"
Boss, you don't need a prophet to tell you the truth.

I'm tired of seeing these posts in Nairaland, it's like grown men have stopped thinking with their brain, have you lots exchanged your testoterone for oxytocin?

Such a pity.

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me by Olawrites: 7:50pm On May 24, 2020
moscow406:
grin Should we tell him?
Nah, we'll just wait for his next post?
Headline : "I caughts my girl cheatings"
Boss, you don't need a prophet to tell you the truth.

I'm tired of seeing these posts in Nairaland, it's like grown men have stopped thinking with their brain, have you lots exchanged your testoterone for oxytocin?

Such a pity.

Don't tell him yet grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me by Olawrites: 7:50pm On May 24, 2020
divineuk:
Every single lady who spends more time chatting on social media is either a cheat or potential cheat so do what you gat to do
Gbam
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me by eunisam: 10:09pm On May 24, 2020
niceking22

Yes! she had cheated and is cheating and will continue to cheat on you.

so what do you wanna do, breakup? not too bad but how are you sure your next gf will not cheat you and at the same time cheat on you?

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me by Sixfeetbelle: 10:39pm On May 24, 2020
Ningen:
If you don't trust your girlfriend, break up.
I am beginning to wonder if you've a brain at all.

Every relationship problem isn't solved by breaking up. How many times do I have to tell you this? Why are you an agent of scattering and discord?
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me by Ningen(m): 10:56pm On May 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Every relationship problem isn't solved by breaking up. How many times do I have to tell you this? Why are you an agent of scattering and discord?

Figured out much.
Is this a compliment too? Nevermind. Thanks.
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me by Sixfeetbelle: 10:58pm On May 24, 2020
Ningen:

Figured out much.
Is this a compliment too? Nevermind. Thanks.

angry angry

Were you a stubborn child while growing up?

And no, I'm not dishing out compliments so stop taking them as one.
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me by Ningen(m): 11:19pm On May 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

angry angry

Were you a stubborn child while growing up?

And no, I'm not dishing out compliments so stop taking them as one.

Oh. Another one. smiley
I'll keep taking them as compliments.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Lady Who Goes Instagram Live Without Any Cloth. / Will My Ex's Curses Work On Me / I Can't D!ck her But With Time!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.