Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Channels Tv Shows Off The Correct Figures Of Imo State Election !!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels Tv Shows Off The Correct Figures Of Imo State Election !!! (6555 Views)

INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal / Publish Names, Authentic Figures Of Fallen Metele Heroes, Ezekwesili Tells Buhar / Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Channels Tv Shows Off The Correct Figures Of Imo State Election !!! by BlackBigBlog: 11:55am On Jan 16, 2020
Checkout the Correct Figures Below !!!

ccl lalasticlala

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Channels Tv Shows Off The Correct Figures Of Imo State Election !!! by majamajic(m): 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
counted votes are now more than accredited votes , and 6 judges stood by it ?

do they mean that Hope's votes was not accredited or was not counted ?

this country !!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Channels Tv Shows Off The Correct Figures Of Imo State Election !!! by coolcharm(m): 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
Well... That's Nigeria for you. Kangaroo judgement by a kangaroo court.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Channels Tv Shows Off The Correct Figures Of Imo State Election !!! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
After supreme Court judgement you can only go to God for justice...
Nigeria justice system nah cash and carry. How I wish I'm a judge...I for don make am seriously

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels Tv Shows Off The Correct Figures Of Imo State Election !!! by Realtord43: 12:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
Am not proud been a Nigerian anymore

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels Tv Shows Off The Correct Figures Of Imo State Election !!! by dipsetbang(m): 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2020
The "anyhowness" associated with this regime, I have never seen such before. Not even under Abacha.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Channels Tv Shows Off The Correct Figures Of Imo State Election !!! by OneNigerianist: 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
BlackBigBlog:
Checkout the Correct Figures Below !!!

ccl lalasticlala
unbelievable mathematics!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels Tv Shows Off The Correct Figures Of Imo State Election !!! by Tomide007: 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
majamajic:
counted votes are now more than accredited votes , and 6 judges stood by it ?

do they mean that Hope's votes was not accredited or was not counted ?

this country !!

I seriously blame ihedioha's lawyer...They Won on the basis that the person who cancelled the fraudulent vote does not have the right to do that, which is true....the argument was never on whether they're real or not....they should have challenged that vote itself.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Channels Tv Shows Off The Correct Figures Of Imo State Election !!! by Sirjamo: 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
Medicine after death! What were his lawyers doing all along?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels Tv Shows Off The Correct Figures Of Imo State Election !!! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
Front page Lalastiscala,Obinocopy,Myndd44
I brought this up in my thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5632011/numbers-dont-add-up-imo
Re: Channels Tv Shows Off The Correct Figures Of Imo State Election !!! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
OneNigerianist:

4 Likes

Re: Channels Tv Shows Off The Correct Figures Of Imo State Election !!! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
coolcharm:
Well... That's Nigeria for you. Kangaroo judgement by a kangaroo court.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels Tv Shows Off The Correct Figures Of Imo State Election !!! by Amstupid(m): 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
I fainted 3 times today when my crush said :

"Singing is my favorite music " embarassed

1 Like

Re: Channels Tv Shows Off The Correct Figures Of Imo State Election !!! by tooth4tooth: 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
Tomide007:

I seriously blame ihedioha's lawyer...They Won on the basis that the person who cancelled the fraudulent vote does not have the right to do that, which is true....the argument was never on whether they're real or not....they should have challenged that vote itself.
All the parties involved are even guilty of excesses. Some posters above me are making it look like only one individual is involved in the rigging.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels Tv Shows Off The Correct Figures Of Imo State Election !!! by Amstupid(m): 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
Sirjamo:
Medicine after death! What were his lawyers doing all along?
eating okwa wit cocaine grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Channels Tv Shows Off The Correct Figures Of Imo State Election !!! by freeze001(f): 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
So the court had to choose which rigging to uphold?? And it had to be the most illogical one? Like only APC had votes in the so called 388 polling units and no other party? Think things through sometimes before attempting to defend crap.
tooth4tooth:

All the parties involved are even guilty of excesses. Some posters above me are making it look like only one individual is involved in the rigging.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels Tv Shows Off The Correct Figures Of Imo State Election !!! by doctokwus: 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
You don't even need to analyze deep or long to know that that judgement is the most ridiculous and most fraudulent in Nigeria's judicial history.
I am sure when they give the reasons for their judgement,as with many fraudulent judgements given by the Nigeria Supremely corrupt court,they would say it shouldn't be cited as a precedent by other judges.
Erudite Nigerian justices of the supreme Court would have been bowing their heads in shame at that charade of a judgement.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels Tv Shows Off The Correct Figures Of Imo State Election !!! by Humphrizy(m): 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
Dx country matter big pass zuma rock undecided

2 Likes

Re: Channels Tv Shows Off The Correct Figures Of Imo State Election !!! by sweetonugbu: 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
Abracadabra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels Tv Shows Off The Correct Figures Of Imo State Election !!! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
This is not the only issue.

What of uche and the other man's results?
Is it only uzodinma that those people voted for?

So other parties didn't get a single vote in those units.

This makes no sense
I mean, has it come to this?

Even the so called ihedioha should also have voters in those places.

All votes went to uzodinma.

What a shame of a country

7 Likes

Re: Channels Tv Shows Off The Correct Figures Of Imo State Election !!! by tooth4tooth: 3:05pm On Jan 16, 2020
freeze001:
So the court had to choose which rigging to uphold?? And it had to be the most illogical one? Like only APC had votes in the so called 388 polling units and no other party? Think things through sometimes before attempting to defend crap.
No court ever told you they uphold a rigged election....Pray tell...Is there anywhere in Nigeria there had been free and fair election from 1999 till date

Check my previous post you will read where I made the following quote.

*The cancellation of 388 unit is a dirty politics*

*Awarding all the votes to only one candidate too is dirty politics.*

My point is non of those dudes you guys hold brief for are Saints.

3 Likes

Re: Channels Tv Shows Off The Correct Figures Of Imo State Election !!! by ambu2: 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hope!
Re: Channels Tv Shows Off The Correct Figures Of Imo State Election !!! by AeroplaneApple: 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
OneNigerianist:
it depends on who is counting
Re: Channels Tv Shows Off The Correct Figures Of Imo State Election !!! by StrikeBack(m): 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
Education has no impact on Nigeria/Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Channels Tv Shows Off The Correct Figures Of Imo State Election !!! by DrKKK1(m): 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
The Supreme Court only gave a summary of the judgement which is, that Hope uzodinma won. As customary to the apex court, the detail judgment of all the judges will come out in a couple of days. The Supreme Court only said APC candidate won in 388 points but were not counted for them. The figures being bandied around is the creation of the social media and opposition. I hope they released it on time to put the case to rest.

2 Likes

Re: Channels Tv Shows Off The Correct Figures Of Imo State Election !!! by allthingsgood: 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
mEDICINE AFTER DEATH

Re: Channels Tv Shows Off The Correct Figures Of Imo State Election !!! by JusticeSeeker: 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2020
What are your reasons for spewing this balderdash? You don't speak vaguely like this in public. Were votes canceled or not? Who canceled them? Was he authorised to do that? Did Ihedioha meet the 25% constitutional requirement in 2/3 of Imo state local governments? Why so embittered? One of the beneficiary of Ihedioha's administration?

doctokwus:
You don't even need to analyze deep or long to know that that judgement is the most ridiculous and most fraudulent in Nigeria's judicial history.
I am sure when they give the reasons for their judgement,as with many fraudulent judgements given by the Nigeria Supremely corrupt court,they would say it shouldn't be cited as a precedent by other judges.
Erudite Nigerian justices of the supreme Court would have been bowing their heads in shame at that charade of a judgement.

1 Like

Re: Channels Tv Shows Off The Correct Figures Of Imo State Election !!! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
DrKKK1:
The Supreme Court only gave a summary of the judgement which is, that Hope uzodinma won. As customary to the apex court, the detail judgment of all the judges will come out in a couple of days. The Supreme Court only said APC candidate won in 388 points but were not counted for them. The figures being bandied around is the creation of the social media and opposition . I hope they released it on time to put the case to rest.

Because opposition has become card reader machine and accreditation register ?

Buhari has really demystified the arms of Govt, the Legislative was always known as house of thieves but the to drag the supreme court into such category is a new low.

5 Likes

Re: Channels Tv Shows Off The Correct Figures Of Imo State Election !!! by XANDERBOY85: 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
sweetonugbu:
Abracadabra

Hocus pocus! shocked
Re: Channels Tv Shows Off The Correct Figures Of Imo State Election !!! by doctokwus: 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
JusticeSeeker:
What are your reasons for spewing this balderdash? You don't speak vaguely like this in public. Were votes canceled or not? Who canceled them? Was he authorised to do that? Did Ihedioha meet the 25% constitutional requirement in 2/3 of Imo state local governments? Why so embittered? One of the beneficiary of Ihedioha's administration?

Another wasted education that has knowing or unknowning exchanged his brain for a bucket of sawdust.

5 Likes

Re: Channels Tv Shows Off The Correct Figures Of Imo State Election !!! by UdyOgwoUde(m): 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
With the way things are going in Nigeria, if Buhari declares for 3rd term, nothing will happen. Nobody go shit.
I was in Owerri today, and I can say 95% of Imolites are not happy with the Supreme Court judgement, but what can they do in this wicked administration? If Tanko judgement doesn't worth hitting the street in massive protest, then nothing fit happen if Buhari is reelected for the 3rd term in 2023

12 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

INNOSON Now Produces Fighter Jet Parts For Nigerian Airforce / FCT: S' Court's Judgement In 2008 Mandated A Candidate To Score At Least 25% / Obasanjo A Hypocrite (at 73), Says Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.