Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

"Slap His Dick If He Cheats On You" - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Slap His Dick If He Cheats On You" - Lady (936 Views)

Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid / Young Man Reveals Why He Cheats On His Girlfriend - His Reason Will Shock You / Girl slap his boyfriend over sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Slap His Dick If He Cheats On You" - Lady by thablogger: 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2020
A lady has come out to give her own opinion on what her fellow ladies should do when their man is cheating on them.

She wrote...

"So ladies If He’s cheating, call him in, kiss him, then get naked, when he gets naked, stretch his legs Slap that long stuff under his legs very hard"

Is this good?

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/lady-advises-on-what-to-do-to-cheating.html

Re: "Slap His Dick If He Cheats On You" - Lady by thablogger: 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
See Reactions Here>>>
Re: "Slap His Dick If He Cheats On You" - Lady by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
Try it with me
We'll both make nairaland first page tomorrow morning

1 Like

Re: "Slap His Dick If He Cheats On You" - Lady by thablogger: 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
Re: "Slap His Dick If He Cheats On You" - Lady by thablogger: 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
Shibaraba:
Try it with me
We'll both make nairaland first page tomorrow morning

Some ladies no actually mind mehn

(1) (Reply)

Ur Reaction Wen Discovered Dat No Sex Before Marriage Wife Has Been Deflower / Is It Masturbation? / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.