Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands (30939 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites / Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives / 150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands by Fideo(m): 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
Escalze:
They should be afraid and always bow to their Masters.

This is very wrong.

Mumu boy all this comes from the part where the Yorubas never supported/take side with the igbos during the civil war. What ur parents don't tell you is Adekunle Fajuyi was killed in Ibadan alongside with Aguiyi Ironsi after warning him about the attack that is coming, ur parents will always shy away from that story but because of the Involvement of OBJ and Awolowo you hate and will always hate the Yoruba race and call them names. Don't forget some of ur igbo brothers too where in the Nigerian Army then don't die of ignorance people from the east you co brothers sold you out not the Yorubas do well to ask the run away man in which another is still on the run.

4 Likes

Re: Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands by Ofemannnu: 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
rafhell:
i smell fulani massacre .
Ondo people get ready.
A coward spotted.Cowards Fulani like you will always flee if you know what is coming for you.Your reprisal,your doom
Re: Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands by Ofemannnu: 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
rafhell:
Ondo people get ready.
A coward spotted.Cowards Fulani like you will always flee if you know what is coming for you.Your reprisal,your doom.

3 Likes

Re: Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands by MRBETMAN777: 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
LET'S HIT IT VERY #BIG#
Re: Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands by Louisananda7(m): 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
statusquoante:

We are not talking about Igbo land here... cool Stop taking panadol for another person's headache... cool
ogbeni go and sit down. Na me give ur sister belle.
Re: Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands by dalass(f): 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
The fear of the Yoruba's is as the beginning of wisdom

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands by hardewalleh(m): 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
NoSidonLook:
Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am undecided
So they should fold their hands and watch them destroy their crops abi?

2 Likes

Re: Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands by Tylerbreeze(m): 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
I love ondo state people for this, Dem get liver o grin grin
Re: Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands by WorldRichest: 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
Escalze:
They should be afraid and always bow to their Masters.

This is very wrong.

You mean like the 1967 to 1970 Xmas party started by Emeka Ojukwu?

2 Likes

Re: Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands by PapalsBull(m): 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
ngadaAwo:
bad news for that cursed impotent dingbat from Benue who supports fulani herdsmen against his people
shocked
Bros, you mean the guy hasn't been able to impregnate his fiance since 2016? Chai! Nigga been behaving like a toddler, to think baba is in mid 40 call for concern.

1 Like

Re: Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands by ashantitope: 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
Thumb up let see who own the land
Re: Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands by ngadaAwo: 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
PapalsBull:

shocked
Bros, you mean the guy hasn't been able to impregnate his fiance since 2016? Chai! Nigga been behaving like a toddler, to think baba is in mid 40 call for concern.
lol you know the gist wella

the foolish toddler will be 40 years this year but still behave like under 15 marlian grin

what a crying shame
Re: Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands by deeva1: 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
Amotekun, hunters and local intelligence in that community should be on alert, especially at night/mid night because those Fulani herdsmen will retaliate and come back for their cows through violence, kidnapping and massacre
Re: Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands by hotwax: 7:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
The only weakness of Yorubas are Oyo (Ede, ibadan,oyo and other oyo speaking tribes) people who have been infiltrated by islam. They are easily conquered by fulanis ..ilorin for example...

But the non-Oyos.

Ife people, Ondo, Ijesa, egba, Ijebu are deadly and fetish...

fulanis no fit touch them.

1 Like

Re: Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands by Belafonte(m): 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
Correct
Re: Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands by Trump2020: 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
NoSidonLook:
Be guided, we have Amateokun now. Any madness will be met by greater madness. If Yorubas treat una fvck finish, we go still treat una fvck up for east.

Ndi ara
Re: Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands by klax(m): 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
alsudan:
Mallam Attorney General come and tell us how this too is illegal. Funny country.

Just my thought I have be waiting to hear him declaring it illegal.
Re: Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands by klax(m): 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
rafhell:
Ondo people get ready.

Get lost!!!

1 Like

Re: Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands by klax(m): 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
NoSidonLook:

Shut da f u c k and get lost. The thread is not for a coward like you. So because its fulani they should fold their arms and watched these bastards called fulani to be destroying their farmland bah?

Just get lost you are pissing me off

1 Like

Re: Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands by Bluesearoll(m): 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
Two weeks ago, i drew my cutlass on one of them, he just dissappear into the Bush. They are also human
Re: Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands by TruthinAction: 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2020
They should never hand over the case to the police otherwise, they will be released bail free.
Re: Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
Stop this pointless grammer pls it's starting to get very annoying
We are talking about the 4th deadliest terror group in the world
You better wake the heck up.
They massacre indigenous people all over west africa and stand proudly by it.

DaBullIT:
That's not real justice , that's emotional justice and more often than not it causes more damage

You can't completely get rid of anybody , you can only prevent them from destroying your farm land

You can't sell their cattles without their consent , that would amount to affront and probably fraudulent in the eyes of the law

Herdsmen are not the owners of the cows , most likely there are big men behind them, sometimes even yoruba people buy calf and give it to those herdsmen to rear , the contract is usually if the cow gives birth to two , fulani takes one as payment for all his services so most likely you are hurting another investor by selling off those cows illegally

i also need to point out that nobody will return to Ondo town armed to the teeth , never happened , and won't happen

so i advocate for sensible resolution, not emotional one

Re: Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands by emmykk(m): 11:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
LegendHero:

Are you a Fulani herdsman?

He is not but you voted for Fulani herdsman back to back ,so it is you that need some questioning as to when you were voting them in ,if your brain was normal?
Re: Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands by 1972xy: 11:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
rafhell:
Ondo people get ready.
we are waiting....that is ifcthey even know the road to ijare.
Re: Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands by HallaDaTruth: 12:48am On Jan 17, 2020
Osaze007:
When will ipod have balls to arrest herdsmen invading their community
Do you know how we have been giving them krofo treatment without letting the world know ?. Sometimes it is better to treat your enemies fvvuck up in silence. Osaze is an edo name, how about focus on your women being raped after which they poor sand into their vj.
Re: Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands by rhames(m): 8:17am On Jan 17, 2020
DaBullIT:
hmmmmm,

the narrative is changing , yesterday they said fulani men ran away and left their cows , today they are saying the residents seized the cows

either way , as long as nothing happens to the cows , there won't be conflicts whatsoever

IMO , it's better how the cows were seized or taken somewhere , the Seriki of those herdsmen will have to go and negotiate with that baale so they herdsmen can pay for the damages , Yes , i have seen cows damage crops , i have been involved in resolving a dispute like that, it's not always pretty

I pray they resolve the issue amicably , no cows will be stolen or killed in retaliation that's certain , nobody will drive the herdsmen away from the town

But more importantly when farmers and residents want to claim damages to their farm, i hope they do it with fear of God

I see some idiots calling war , blood spill , some even are calling the Ondo people slaves

Well, Yoruba race is not a race of idiots or slaves, we always prefer reasonable resolution and by God you will all be put to shame

Proudly Omoluwabi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands by orisa37: 9:48am On Jan 17, 2020
Natural Justice.
Re: Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands by freeze001(f): 10:24am On Jan 17, 2020
And where is your consideration for the farmers in all of these? By driving those criminal herdsmen away from that community, they are completely prevented from destroying farmlands, simple! Sell cattle with their consent? Did they destroy crops and farm produce with the consent or even consideration of the farmers? You talk of another cattle investor, did you consider the fact that some of those farmers may have taken loans or work for a land owner and will also take some farm produce after harvest and sale as payment? How do they repay loans and explain to the investors? What about the families of the farmers that depend on the produce at harvest season?

When EFCC seizes a property is it with the consent of the owner? As the property is tagged a proceed of corruption so are those cattle, they fed fat of the toil and sweat of another, that is stealing, not necessarily corruption, The absolute justice is to seize them, sell them and hand the proceeds of sale to the farmers. The consent of the criminal herdsmen is not needed once their crime is established and their consent is certainly not needed.

DaBullIT:
That's not real justice , that's emotional justice and more often than not it causes more damage

You can't completely get rid of anybody , you can only prevent them from destroying your farm land

You can't sell their cattles without their consent , that would amount to affront and probably fraudulent in the eyes of the law

Herdsmen are not the owners of the cows , most likely there are big men behind them, sometimes even yoruba people buy calf and give it to those herdsmen to rear , the contract is usually if the cow gives birth to two , fulani takes one as payment for all his services so most likely you are hurting another investor by selling off those cows illegally

i also need to point out that nobody will return to Ondo town armed to the teeth , never happened , and won't happen

so i advocate for sensible resolution, not emotional one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos, Osun Threaten Fresh Lockdown As Cases Hit 23,298 / Pandora Papers Implicate Peter Obi, Nine Other Nigerians / Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.