Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City (38724 Views)

PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. / Manchester City Sign Erling Haaland / Meet Ogbonna Okemiri, Nigerian Defender Who Plays With One Eye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City by Babysho(m): 6:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
Okpa042:
Noice smiley
Noice
Re: Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City by GOOOGLE504(m): 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
The guy is so hawt and young looks like he's rich...... I think I'll go for him kiss kiss kiss

I see no reason why not, you can do this girl.
Re: Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City by abumeinben(m): 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
The guy is so hawt and young looks like he's rich...... I think I'll go for him kiss kiss kiss

Na dem. So you nor see this guy date bah?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10896479_fbimg1579087698756_jpeg542eb7e53ecc7ad34455f6bc56e3937d

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City by k2money(m): 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
shogsman:

So you still don't get the difference, you think because he's father is Nigerian it automatically makes him Nigerian.
He is British and it is evident in his official profile, boy was born and lived all his live there and you think he'd align with a country he's probably never been to.
Is CAMERON a Nigerian name.
You are the one not getting it, he's a British and also Nigeria he can't deny that just that he have freedom to choose which country he like to choose. But telling me he's not Nigeria is not accepted.
Re: Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City by oloriooko(m): 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
He should join Leganes where Ken and Awaz will help him develop and good enough Naysri has gone to Sevilla

robosky02:

Leganes, Montpellier join race for Awoniyi

La Liga club CD Leganes and Ligue 1 side Montpellier are among the clubs in the race to sign Taiwo Awoniyi on loan from Liverpool.

Other clubs reportedly interested in the striker are French club Brest, Spanish side Real Mallorca and Besiktas in Turkey.

This season, Awoniyi has struggled for game time on a season-long loan deal at German Bundesliga club Mainz 05.

Awoniyi, 22, has made six Bundesliga appearances thus far.

Liverpool have an option to cut short the striker’s loan deal in Germany, just as they did last season when the same player left KAA Gent mid-season for another Belgian club Mouscron.

Re: Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
I go know say ur people for village don locate u if u tell us say u wan NAIJA over England.
Even me sef go swear give u.
Re: Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City by Cousin9999: 3:14am On Jan 17, 2020
May AFRICAN leagues grow, so our sons and daughters never even consider playing for cracker leagues.
Re: Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City by Jaqenhghar: 7:55am On Jan 17, 2020
Ashley86400:
Good luck to the commentator pronouncing his name.
I am sure the boy can't pronoince hos name properly sef.
Re: Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
..lol.. very funny
Re: Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City by stevewheezy(m): 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
Good to read. I hope these youngsters eventually have a bright future cos most of them don't usually come to the limelight most of the time.

I hope many more Nigerian Youngsters can get opportunities to big clubs. Especially with scholarship.

If you wanna learn how to get Football Scholarship from the following articles should be resourceful for you:

https://soofootball.com/apply-for-football-scholarship-online/

https://soofootball.com/how-to-get-a-football-scholarship-or-club-signing-in-2021/

https://soofootball.com/the-best-football-academies-in-europe/

Thanks me later!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix / Kenneth Omeruo Set To Wed Girlfriend Of 8 Years (Photo) / Paul Pogba Buys £250,000 Ferrari To Celebrate Child’s Birth (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.