Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency (47049 Views)

Amotekun may deprive Southwest of 2023 Presidency, Miyetti Allah tells govs / Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by oyatz(m): 5:54am On Jan 17, 2020
The present security architecture in Nigeria can not work. If it were working, there would have been no need for extra security outfit like Amotekun.

We need to decentralize so-many things in Nigeria especially the police service. Each State should have it's own police to protect their residents.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by oyatz(m): 5:58am On Jan 17, 2020
They have often failed to realize this but it happened in 2011.

Yankee101:
Arewa can't determine presidency

In fact other regions can deny arewa of same
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by Mahmudk2: 6:32am On Jan 17, 2020
God Punish Any Group In D North Tinkin Lyk Dis Country Is Dia Inheritance, Allah Ya Isa...
It Was Jst B4 2019 Buhari Told Evry State To Acomodate Cows And Dia Brodas (heardsmen). Even Goin Sum Lenght To Say Evry State Shuld Bill For Ruga Project, Did Anybody Frm Southwest Dare Him To Drop His Agenda Or Loose 2019 Election?
Frm Northcentral We Ar Saying Allah Ya Isa Fa.
Sum1 Shuld Hlp Us To Tel Iran Dat Dia General Did Nt Die In D Hand Of Trump Bt Nigeria, Mayb Dey Wil Do D Needful To Dat Most Power House In Abj....... So Sum1 Shuld Not Protect His House Again? Now U Dat Always Shout Sai Baba Do U Know Nw Y I Dnt Lyk Him?
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by OlaPhils(m): 7:09am On Jan 17, 2020
Now i understood why Mazi Nnamdi Kalu called Nigeria a zoo.
so killers are the one who decide who becomes the president
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by jimyjames(m): 7:31am On Jan 17, 2020
Cherez:

Is that why you will rejoice in the death or suffering of those kids?
Then how are you diff from them?
Bros, be careful of how you engage ppl in here before NL turns you to something else.
Yes we lost lives before & during that war but I will never wish or support the death of any child (In Igbo we say, "every child belongs to all; they're our kids too).
Peace and meekness, please

Rejoice in what? Did you see me rejoicing over the death of my own people ?
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by Jilo83(m): 8:10am On Jan 17, 2020
2023 presidency? all these people talking about 2023 don't know that God own their lives. Emi ti ko ni dola to n da ogun odun
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by CodeTemplar: 8:52am On Jan 17, 2020
Amotekun is all about preserving the SW from extinction before 2023 so they are choosing survival over a gamble.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by Cherez: 8:53am On Jan 17, 2020
jimyjames:

Rejoice in what? Did you see me rejoicing over the death of my own people ?
Ok.
Thanks bro
Good health, better feeding and a graceful childhood I pray for every child going through pains at the IDP camps, the North and Nigeria as a whole.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by ebby9z(m): 9:00am On Jan 17, 2020
Philistine:

U are the one that should grow up. Show me the tribalism in that guy's statement. Shame on u. Continue licking your enemy's arse.

So Igbo people are your enemy. I have nothing more to say to you
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by ebby9z(m): 9:02am On Jan 17, 2020
Anazp:
you are definitely not a Yoruba. You are an igbo stick to your backward culture please

You're surprised I can be Yoruba and non-tribalistic. Yes. That's what being properly educated does for you.
You should try it.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by judondasylva(m): 9:16am On Jan 17, 2020
So because it has reached your guys now you want the South to unite? When it’s against the igbos you all will be shouting you don’t know what they want and that they have no right to seek justice
kettykings:
Yorubas should now choose which is more important for them, their lives and security or the worthless good for nothing presidency.

i feel at this point the south should unite and insist on regional security and vote who ever will push for regionalism or restructuring in 2023 from the South. no wonder some people dont want to hear anything about restructuring or constitutional review
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by Anazp: 9:35am On Jan 17, 2020
ebby9z:

You're surprised I can be Yoruba and non-tribalistic. Yes. That's what being properly educated does for you.
You should try it.
please stop claiming what you not. You igbo or something else stick to that please.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by nku5: 10:20am On Jan 17, 2020
judondasylva:
So because it has reached your guys now you want the South to unite? When it’s against the igbos you all will be shouting you don’t know what they want and that they have no right to seek justice

He is igbo

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by DanZubair(m): 11:25am On Jan 17, 2020
Miyetti Allah I know started as an umbrella association for Fulani herders around the nation, at a time they grow horns and turn what one can't tell. Sponsoring and backing evils...

This group should be banned entirely because they don't want progress for other tribes except for themselves. This is 21st century.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by themanderon: 11:37am On Jan 17, 2020
The nerve.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 17, 2020
Ofemannnu:

Osu Igbo shivering unclothed warriors grin
I'm struggling to see anything funny in that picture, that was a beautiful display of culture at the time, and as an Igbo man foremost and an African, I love that picture. You juveniles on here surely need to get more creative in your internet ethnic wars.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by TheStarsAlign: 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
See liver so, so herdsmen now dictates who govern Nigeria. Nigeria own don better!
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by ebby9z(m): 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
Anazp:
please stop claiming what you not. You igbo or something else stick to that please.

Oponu... cheesy
It's beyond you to comprehend that one can non-tribalistic.
Ki ọlọrun fún ẹ ni ọpọlọ.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by Anazp: 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
ebby9z:

Oponu... cheesy
It's beyond you to comprehend that one can non-tribalistic.
Ki ọlọrun fún ẹ ni ọpọlọ.
stop using Google translate. Go join your igbo outcastttts who have no history
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by GMbuharii: 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2020
statusquoante:
Hmmmn

2023 Yoruba presidency is non-negotiable. We won't allow Amotekun stop us and place us in the league of piggiiddiiiottts... smiley

The Amotekun issue will be resolved amicably.

AphonJAA as usual. grin grin
Re: Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency by cuteeme: 9:24am On May 15, 2020
Limitednow:
grin grin

It will surely dawn on my people o

I still maintain that all this will stop the moment the Southern Protectorate unites and pursue a common goal.

But some southerners are known to betray others at the war front, why is it so?
Fulani iseverywhere in the world, why dont dey drag countries from heir host?, but they come to claim Nigeria and we are looking at them okay o

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Another ESN Commander Has Taken Over - IPOB / Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) / Sylvia Ekweremadu Shares Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.