Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Let's Talk About It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Talk About It. (1123 Views)

Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? / 12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk About It. by lavylilly: 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
Let's talk about it. I met a guy on this platform, we got chatting and the guy started telling me how Honey he was and started demanding for sex even when the relationship has not started yet.

I have not even seen dude physically and he has already started asking for sex. Well I played along and told dude to give me money cause money makes me wet. Dude blocked me cause I asked for money. Like what was he thinking?

So its OK for him to demand for sex but its not OK for me to demand for money.

Some of you guys think because some of we ladies are single and you think we are desperate hence the demand for sex even when the relationship has not started yet or is sex the criteria for the relationship to work out. Just thought I should share my experience and probably we could talk about it here and clarify some issues related to this.
Re: Let's Talk About It. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
No one asks a decent girl for sex, especially without meeting her. Your actions and reactions gave him the effrontery. In pidgin if you no be hoelowshow no one will ask you for sex. Period.

You're probably opening thread before he does to counter you. I'll be here. Watching

5 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About It. by pharrell8(m): 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
I think I came upon such post on FB

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About It. by lavylilly: 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
While in search of a WIFE, ask God for a woman with a LARGE HEART who’ll motivate you to save, invest & GIVE. A wife who’ll “push” you to GIVE YOURSELF out of “present & future” poverty is a GIFT!
Shibaraba:
No one asks a decent girl for sex, especially without meeting her. Your actions and reactions gave him the effrontery. In pidgin if you no be hoelowshow no one will ask you for sex. Period.

You're probably opening thread before he does to counter you. I'll be here. Watching
Re: Let's Talk About It. by MedicH: 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
What did u tell him you do for a living? This is not commonplace.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About It. by lavylilly: 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
Work with a with an NGO
MedicH:
Re: Let's Talk About It. by MedicH: 4:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
lavylilly:
Work with a with an NGO

This sounds confusing already. Im lost.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About It. by lavylilly: 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
He works with an NGO
MedicH:

This sounds confusing already. Im lost.
Re: Let's Talk About It. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
lavylilly:
Let's talk about it. I met a guy on this platform, we got chatting and the guy started telling me how Honey he was and started demanding for sex even when the relationship has not started yet.

I have not even seen dude physically and he has already started asking for sex. Well I played along and told dude to give me money cause money makes me wet. Dude blocked me cause I asked for money. Like what was he thinking?

Some of you guys think because some of we ladies are single and you think we are desperate hence the demand for sex even when the relationship has not started yet or is sex the criteria for the relationship to work out. Just thought I should share my experience and probably we could talk about it here and clarify some issues related to this.
if I speak now u guys will call me names... like I m misogynistic and slut shaming girls.

The OP is the reason y guys will always see almost every lady as whores, who cares about no one but herself and a guys money.

Re: Let's Talk About It. by Ekakamba: 5:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
lavylilly:
Well I played along and told dude to give me money cause money makes me wet.

Ma'am how much do you charge for playing along to start releasing your nudes like a stud's cum during orgasm?

It's okay to ask for sex, and it's also okay to ask for money before or after services. Nicca is just broke.

2 Types of Ladies Ain't gonna pay attention to that guy:
i. Self discipline ladies &
ii. Well to do ladies.

I case my rest.
grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About It. by AstroG: 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
You are what you attract
Re: Let's Talk About It. by MedicH: 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
lavylilly:
He works with an NGO

U didn't get my question. What's your own job? In the chitchat he said he works with some NGO and what did u say u do? The point is if u said NOTHING which most of the times is the case, the guy may think you pay ur bills through runs and he is not wrong to wanna patronise.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About It. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
lavylilly:
While in search of a WIFE, ask God for a woman with a LARGE HEART who’ll motivate you to save, invest & GIVE. A wife who’ll “push” you to GIVE YOURSELF out of “present & future” poverty is a GIFT!
I didn't quote you.. You know why? I don't look for trouble. Don't quote me please. I beg you. I won't want to ruin your day. Thaink you
Re: Let's Talk About It. by crackkhaus: 6:33pm On Jan 16, 2020
lavylilly:

How much?

Don't lie...
Re: Let's Talk About It. by Jimbadly: 6:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
***Singing*** Let's talk about sex baby, let's talk about you and me. Let's talk about all the good things and the bad things that make me. Let's talk about sex...Let's talk about sex...

If you know this song, let me see your hand in the air. grin

I know the indomie generation no go sabi am. grin
Re: Let's Talk About It. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
Call the guy out please, let's hear his side of the story.
Re: Let's Talk About It. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
Shibaraba:

This is nthe dumbest response.
Re: Let's Talk About It. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
lavylilly:

Money does make one wet. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are you minding these desperate incels. If he thinks he is smart, then you outsmarted him. Let him get Vaseline for his indomie prick and play soapy.

All these 5 naira chewing gum boys on nairaland, so immature, they probably think you will be easy to get. Babes are wising up this 2020. They will open threads and wail tire.
Re: Let's Talk About It. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
crackkhaus:

How much?

Don't lie...
you can't afford her
Re: Let's Talk About It. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2020
MedicH:
it's very common, and dissapointing
Re: Let's Talk About It. by crackkhaus: 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
you can't afford her
My friend, try sorting out your accommodation issues before presuming to know what other people can afford, yea?

https://www.nairaland.com/5594866/please-really-looking-room-self

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About It. by Freddykrueger: 10:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
[s]
funmisticqueen2:

Are you minding these desperate incels. If he thinks he is smart, then you outsmarted him. Let him get Vaseline for his indomie prick and play soapy.

All these 5 naira chewing gum boys on nairaland, so immature, they probably think you will be easy to get. Babes are wising up this 2020. They will open threads and wail tire.
[/s]
Noisy chestbeater

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About It. by guente02(m): 3:01am On Jan 17, 2020
Why did you play along?
Re: Let's Talk About It. by Rukkydelta(f): 3:31am On Jan 17, 2020
the moment he started asking of sex when you are yet to meet each other is the moment you ought to have end any form of communication

But wait like he fall in your playing along and send you money and promise you more could you have had sex with me? lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About It. by MedicH: 7:33am On Jan 17, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
it's very common, and dissapointing

You don't understand. When u tell a guy u do nothing for a living which is most of the times the case he will assume u pay the bills with runs and he is not wrong trying to patronise. A lot of Nigerian girls do nothing for a living. This fellow is not wrong. You can't tell a guy you are a doc and he starts telling u about sex hell no.
Re: Let's Talk About It. by MedicH: 7:36am On Jan 17, 2020
Rukkydelta:
the moment he started asking of sex when you are yet to meet each other is the moment you ought to have end any form of communication

But wait like he fall in your playing along and send you money and promise you more could you have had sex with me? lipsrsealed

Why won't she? What do they do in coded runs? She told the guy she does nothing for a living so the guy is not wrong assuming she's a prostitute and wants to patronise. And to sum it all up she started talking about money like seriously, money.
Re: Let's Talk About It. by lavylilly: 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
undecided
Shibaraba:

I didn't quote you.. You know why? I don't look for trouble. Don't quote me please. I beg you. I won't want to ruin your day. Thaink you
Re: Let's Talk About It. by lavylilly: 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
grin grin grin
funmisticqueen2:

Re: Let's Talk About It. by AryEmber(f): 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
Rukkydelta:

Tor! Thank God there are still reasonable people here oo. Had she insulted him or blocked him, he dares not come here and tell people what he did

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About It. by AstroG: 11:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

Your common sense has been discommoned undecided

Re: Let's Talk About It. by AstroG: 11:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
All these simps here NL are thea reasons why the female NL folks insult we guys. Assuming the guys werent seeking pvssy validation from the ladies by sliding into their DM,the females wont have mouth to insult us. Anyways,ah don't blame u female Nlers,is the Male ones ah blame.

Imagine this Op,u tink aff forgotten ur Codedruns debacle undecided undecided??

The day ah will bring it up again,u will cry

Re: Let's Talk About It. by saasala(m): 12:19am On Jan 18, 2020
lavylilly:

Yes, it is totally wrong for you to ask for money because he asked for sex.

With sex, you both win. You both enjoy the sex even when you try to deny it. You moan, he ejaculates and you are both satisfied.

If he gives you money, only you wins. Something is coming out of his pocket and nothing comes back in return

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Up! Meet This Old Interracial Couple From Nigeria & Uk. PHOTOS / How Do I Deactivate It? / This Savage Response Touch My Kidney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.