Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men (58779 Views)

Governor Abiodun Asks Ogun Residents To Support Amotekun In Fighting Insecurity / Why I Don't Support Amotekun / Nnamdi Kanu Spits: IPOB Will Support Amotekun And There Is Nothing Fulani Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Mrpojj(m): 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
Staro:

Oga, I'm not from South East but Nnamdi KANU can never be called a coward.

He is actually a brave leader who has continued to remain resolute to
his agenda.

He hasn't surrendered.
He hasn't abandoned the struggle nor the members of his group.

Relocating to a safer country to continue the struggle is not cowardice.
Or were you expecting him to remain in Nigeria for DSS to lock him up like they're doing to Zakzzaki?

Kanu is the last person to call a coward

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by toplinetrtrend: 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
budaatum:

Even if you are right, amotekun would only exacerbate the problem as we'd have another militant group to fight against. One just need see the havoc in Libya to realise where this will lead to and how politicians would manipulate amotekun for their own selfish advantage. One can hardly expect amotekun unity in Ibadan where this was proposed, and if Fulani can get weapons so too can amotekun, and we should consider those weapons would eventually be turned on each other once Fulani is gone.

My own opinion is nobody born the father of Fulani to terrorise us in the south! We shout "Fulani herdsmen" when we don't see a herd due to our own ignorant herd mentality that stops us investigating whether na herdsmen trutrue or armed robbers. If herdsmen come Aba, Onitsha, Ibadan or my own Orolu Kingdom, we will not need amotekun before we declare herd festival with all their cows!

The north created Hisbar regional police. Why didn't you raise your voice against it? Why didn't you masturbate so vehemently the same way you are masturbating violently about Amotekun?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Fourwinds: 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
Staro:

his agenda.

He hasn't surrendered.

Or were you expecting him to remain in Nigeria for DSS to lock him up like they're doing to Zakzzaki?

you dey mind foolish people Wey dey comment anyhow

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Bencolink: 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
Staro:

his agenda.

He hasn't surrendered.

I love you man... More wisdom

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Doc10q: 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
DEROX:
You see why i said igbo people are rationale in sense very reasonable set of people i still dont understand why my people hate them

Because they re afongas.. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by SamNaijaboy: 7:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
Amotekun should be Yorubas only. We don't need another group of non-indigenous people with guns in the West. They will soon train it on the Yorubas once the Fulani is out to protect their interests in the West. The West should be free of both the Fulani and the Igbo when Oduduwa is enacted. Suggest he donate his 1 million men in the East and stay there!

ejimatic:
. Amotekun should comprise only Yorubas. The South East can form another security outfit too if they find it necessary. The leaders of all these security outfits can have a general meeting and rub minds together.There should be no mixture of the group members.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by GoldHorse(m): 7:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
We no want

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Kingspin(m): 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Okay!

Will put to use after 2023
For those in shithole na
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by BlackSeptember: 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

My friend shout up if I hear anything from you there magba ojue o yawere abi u no dey travel? Igbo hate Yoruba too much, there is a igbo shop here in kaduna they won't employ Yoruba, if they know you re a Yoruba no work for you, recently we read it that igbo parent beat their daughter till death because she get pregnant for a Yoruba guy, both Hausa and igbo are evil, Igbo own worse they are biggest evil I know
Hello idiot you finally got your license

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by HimName: 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
It's finished!

IPOB support?

We are aware of Kanu and his IPOB slaves ill attempt to see project Amotekun end in fiasco but they have failed even before conceiving their Satanic plan.

They've swam and drank the mucky water of failure so they will end.

Project Amotekun needs no support of Kanu and his unpopular minions.

We reject Kanu's demonic support.

We reject IPOB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Doc10q: 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
budaatum:

No, they are not militant because they are from southwest. They are militant because militant is what they would be, and after they've done with Fulani, they would separate into political factions and become PDP militants and APC militants and will terrorise innocent people.

As in ehn.. the man is famous and popular, and yorubas afonga and cow herders like to be viewing him all d time thereby making him more popular and popular! cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by budaatum: 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

The north created Hisbar regional police. Why didn't you raise your voice against it? Why didn't you masturbate so vehemently the same way you are masturbating violently about Amotekun?
Show me one single thread we created about hisbar police! It was formed by Shekarau. Please tell what we did to him again!

Breaking News Ibrahim Shekarau Arrested By Sss Over Sponsorship Of Boko Haram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by nku5: 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Tinubu Right Now..

My belle o grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by YungMillionaire: 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
Here is what mazi kanu and his followers do not know. If Yorubas need a self-serving, attention seeking, loud-mouth to join the ranks of Amotekun then we will conscript FFK. Kanu is just looking for relevance because even the SE have forgotten about him ever since he ran away like the coward that he is. Amotekun is what is in the news currently and this loud mouth charlatan is jumping on it to revive his worthless relevance. Yorubas again teaching Igbos how to do things in Nigeria. When we told these fools that IF they want Biafra they should first bring their state governors on-board before going around making noise and insulting everybody who is not Igbo - they said we don't know what we are saying. If IPOB had the backing of the 5 eastern governors - do you think Kanu will be in exile today? Amotekun strength comes from the unity of the 5 Yoruba states. This is what a typical Igbo will never understand. Never negotiate from a position of weakness. Gather your strength. Bring your people in. Then negotiate. Amotekun is here to stay. Simply because it happened at the right time. In the right way. With the right people.

When a SE state was attacked by herdsmen what did the governor do? He started crying in public and praying to God. Compare that to the response of SW governors. Man pass man. Tribe pass tribe. If you no understand you no go understand.

And which Ipob yoots are gonna defend SW? The same ones who cannot defend SE? The SE is rife with kidnappings, murders, robbery, etc. up to the fvcking hilt.

This is a great write up. Unfortunately, the South is divided. I have said it several times that Yorubas are the natural leaders of Southern Nigeria. Even though I am not Yoruba myself. The core-north quickly figured out that the Fulanis are their natural leaders and they united behind them. This is why the north control the country to this day. The south should unite behind Yorubas as the natural leaders of the South. And you have an equal force that will counterbalance the arrogance and abuse of power of the core north.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by YungMillionaire: 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
Chuksmonika:
the fact and the truth is that Nnamdi Kanu is a wise man,very intelligent man,you cant take away that fact....he commands Men,,,,i dont know how he did it,but that is the fact...in a free and fair election,emphasis is on the word free and fair In any state in south east,He will defeat any governor,be it imo,abia,ebonyi,enugu or anambra,he is loved by all,so if he said he will give 1million men,i wont doubt it,he can give more

Kanu is a rabble-rousing coward. A loud mouth. An attention seeking low-life. The fact that he has brought more attention to the evil ways of the northern oligarchy is largely accidental.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Stanzar7: 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
Style007:
very true brother

The hatred btwn Igbo's and Yoruba will cause them something that even their 10grnerations may not recover from. I wonder the height of hatred.. Even Christians.... God forbid

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by YungMillionaire: 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
Stanzar7:

The day Igbo's and Yoruba unites is the end of northern dynasty in Nigeria. But I doubt

Yorubas and Igbos will never unite because Igbos are not ready to play their position. Lets be honest. Yorubas are the natural leaders of the South. But Igbos are too arrogant to follow Yoruba leadership. The day Igbos accept their position, the north hegemony will crumble like a pack of cards.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Trump2020: 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
Yoruba Moslems are already showing themselves. Amateokun must survive whether almajiris like it or not.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by YungMillionaire: 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
Doc10q:

Exactly my point! I've watched enough of that man's video to know d kind of man he truly is.. If that man means something, he wud cross hell, high water to get it. He's a stubborn brainiac(a powerful genius) cool

Why do you support mediocrity? Kanu is nothing more than a loud-mouth goon. If this is the kind of leadership Igbos desire then there is no future for the SE.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by DEROX: 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
Doc10q:

Because they re afongas.. grin
mtchew reason like a rationale Human naa

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Trump2020: 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Yorubas and Igbos will never unite because Igbos are not ready to play their position. Lets be honest. Yorubas are the natural leaders of the South. But Igbos are too arrogant to follow Yoruba leadership. The day Igbos accept their position, the north hegemony will crumble like a pack of cards.
This wan even mumu pass Yoruba Moslems

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by YungMillionaire: 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
Mrpojj:

Kanu is the last person to call a coward

Why not? Because he is a loud mouth? He ran away even though Sowore and Adeyanju are still here. Did Fela run away? Did Gani run away? Did Asari run away? Kanu is a big fvcking coward. And you know it!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by 77up(m): 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
Theta1:
I wonder how Yoruba will be senseless to accept this offer. It will be easy for IPOB to attack south-west .Abeg let run our race differently.
The bold has started already, check the 5th comment above you, there the idiot languishing in hate , vomiting thrash from his gutter mouth.

I really wanted to sensor my comment this year, at least in this January, if not, that fool deserves a hot come back from this angle but alas! We just scroll up angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Trump2020: 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
Stanzar7:

The hatred btwn Igbo's and Yoruba will cause them something that even their 10grnerations may not recover from. I wonder the height of hatred.. Even Christians.... God forbid
There is no hatred. It ends all here on Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Jones4190(m): 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
what an irony
the main reason behind the introduction of Amotekum in southwest is to bring to an end of terrorist like Fulani herdsmen, book haram and iPob which Nnamdi KANU is the leader. ipob are the worst and confusional territories group in the whole word, they don't even know what they want, watch if buhari support Amotekun today, ipob will change and start agitating
if I may ask
1.why not donate 1 million naira?
2. what is the motive behind your donations
3. why not help the south east form there own?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by omenka(m): 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

The self-seeking loud mouth has been out of the news for several months...so he is looking for ways to revive his worthless relevance among pigs.
Not just that, the Albino Pig thinks South Westerners cant see through his plot to sabotage Amotekun.

He simply wants to do this by forcefully associating himself and his terrorist organisation with the body. Given that some Northerners want it scrapped, he wants to give the government a tangible reason to legally proscribe Amotekun, citing association with a proscribed terrorist organization, IPOB. That is his end game!

The fool should be told Yorubas see through his demonic plot, and his piglets should stop getting excited because no one requested his *help* in the first place.

Spits on his rotten gay head.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2020
budaatum:
Here we go. Kanu paying future militants so he can dictate the tune!

Hope we all know what tune that would be!

shut up! u don't know anything!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by fegori: 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
Are you and your men here to stay before supporting such entity
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
omenka:
Not just that, the Albino Pig thinks South Westerners cant see through his plot to sabotage Amotekun.

He simply wants to do this by forcefully associating himself and his terrorist organisation with the body. Given that some Northerners want it scrapped, he wants to give the government a tangible reason to legally proscribe Amotekun, citing association with a proscribed terrorist organization, IPOB. That is his end game!

The fool should be told Yorubas see through his demonic plot, and his piglets should stop getting excited because no one requested his *help* in the first place.

Spits on his rotten gay head.

shataaap! ur mouth dey smell!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
Jones4190:
what an irony
the main reason behind the introduction of Amotekum in southwest is to bring to an end of terrorist like Fulani herdsmen, book haram and iPob which Nnamdi KANU is the leader. ipob are the worst and confusional territories group in the whole word, they don't even know what they want, watch if buhari support Amotekun today, ipob will change and start agitating
if I may ask
1.why not donate 1 million naira?
2. what is the motive behind your donations
3. why not help the south east form there own?

shut up there! rubbish!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by OnyesomJ(m): 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
He didn’t mention anything like 1 Million ipod men

This Yeye Blogger just Dey write nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos / Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) / Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.