Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men (58791 Views)

Governor Abiodun Asks Ogun Residents To Support Amotekun In Fighting Insecurity / Why I Don't Support Amotekun / Nnamdi Kanu Spits: IPOB Will Support Amotekun And There Is Nothing Fulani Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Dayoara: 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
Okay....just checking.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by nograv: 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

See this one oo? Omo Yoruba atata nii Mi Mi okinshe omo atohunrinwa, I knew what am saying igbo don't like Yoruba they only pretend, we Yoruba don't need igbo or Hausa we re noght for ourselves,

Bro you are half cast, you re not Yoruba or igbo pls dake

Mtcheww I am a son of Oduduwa and dont you forget it.

Yoruba and Igbo must and will come together..

Otherwise we are finished.. The northerners love when we are divided..

See the real fight
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
Kingspin:
For those in shithole na

And you makings ascertions for same shit hole

Sigh...

You are confused.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by LogicStatement: 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
Amotekun is NOT a militia organisation

Amotekun is an operational code name of South Western Security Network (SWSN)

SWSN is ONLY an intelligence gathering organisation for the south west

Amotekun is to complement the security agencies

Amotekun has a legal right to effect arrest (just like any citizen of Nigeria) and hand over the suspect to the relevant security agency for prosecution

Amotekun DOES NOT have the legal power to and WOULD NOT detain suspect

Amotekun has the RIGHT to protect the people of South West and their properties

Amotekun is community policing

Amotekun has come to stay!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by fdCross: 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
Pourple77:
The year hasn't started yet. But trust me this man
will be in contention for clown of the year.
o

Seconded. Somehow getting into the affair of zoo from abroad.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
Thanks Mr Kanu for your offer. We however advise you use those 1 million ipob men to set up "operation Agu" in the east to protect your land. We have more than enough able ,courageous and strong Yoruba men to prosecute operation Amotekun. We can however share intelligence between our two security outfits if the need arises.

Thank you,but keep your men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by wristbangle: 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
BUSHHUNTER:
Miyetti Allah now

grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by toplinetrtrend: 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
budaatum:

Show me one single thread we created about hisbar police! It was formed by Shekarau. Please tell what we did to him again!

Breaking News Ibrahim Shekarau Arrested By Sss Over Sponsorship Of Boko Haram

Why do you always make yourself sound stupid and mentally derailed each time you comment?

How does arresting shekarau relate to Hisbar police activities? Are you naturally dumb or you are intentionally blind?

Hisbar police is still functional today. It is a regional police in the north. Why didn't you say a thing against it but you are here masturbating violently about Amotekun? Àbí Omo àlè yorùbá ni é ni?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by LogicStatement: 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2020
Amotekun is NOT a militia organisation

Amotekun is an operational code name of South Western Security Network (SWSN)

SWSN is ONLY an intelligence gathering organisation for the south west

Amotekun is to complement the security agencies

Amotekun has a legal right to effect arrest (just like any citizen of Nigeria) and hand over the suspect to the relevant security agency for prosecution

Amotekun DOES NOT have the legal power to and WOULD NOT detain suspect

Amotekun has the RIGHT to protect the people of South West and their properties

Amotekun is community policing

If Amotekun identifies any militia, terrorist or proscribed organisation like IPOB within its domain, arrest would be made and such trespasser would be handed over to the relevant security agency for prosecution

Amotekun has come to stay!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by darediamond(m): 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2020
noisy45:

Nah mouth you dey make I witnessed how Mko abiola was killed like chicken and how yorubas rioted in Ibadan it got to a stage even the yorubas started singing Igbo war songs in there clash with soldiers. Yorubas have not seen modern warfare please respect the igbos for that.
Ok.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by AuroraB(f): 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
revenge001:
we should allow yolloba deal with their problems, after all the fight is between masters and slaves because they'll use us settle last last, I can remember how this useless cowards were threatening hell on earth over BSS
Why Igbos have refused to mind their business on this beats my imagination! Nke a agbahozikwa aka ooo embarassed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by IloveToMess: 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
YungMillionaire:

This is a great write up. Unfortunately, the South is divided.[s] I have said it several times that Yorubas are the natural leaders of Southern Nigeria.[/s] Even though I am not Yoruba myself. The core-north quickly figured out that the Fulanis are their natural leaders and they united behind them. This is why the north control the country to this day. [s]The south should unite behind Yorubas as the natural leaders of the South.[/s] And you have an equal force that will counterbalance the arrogance and abuse of power of the core north.

Let the Yoruba's remain the natural leaders of your mother's pant you foolish Afonja muric coward.. What you don't understand is that If Igbos want to be at the helm of affairs it will be between Igbo's and Hausa/Fulani. When did Yoruba's start politics, Igbo's produced the first presidents both civilian and military and you are here talking like a chronic homosexual........ Bastard..
Igbos have been fighting to secede not presidency OK.. Yoruba's are glued to one Nigeria because there is no hope for them outside it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by ndcide(m): 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
Nonsense

Who did NNAMDI KANU consult?. He just sit somewhere and make binding decisions on his IPOB?

Did the south west support, Biafra security outfit? Where they not insulting him.

Is Amotekun thing backed by the law?

When Wike was to set up a local security, what did most of the people shouting Amotekun say?

I'm indifferent about the whole thing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Kingspin(m): 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

And you makings ascertions for same shit hole

Sigh...

You are confused.
With internet the world is a small village.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by GODWIN78(m): 8:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
Okpa042:
Are we in biblical times?

Is today's date 16 january 900BC?...You don't own an empire in igboland, not even monarchs can command that amount of men. You come comot like this.

I respect nnamdi kanu very much but this statement?..mba..no be am.

Man, know thyself. Oga no know im muscle
IF NNAMDI CAN ORDER THE EASTERNER,S TO CLOSE SHOP EVERY 30 OF MAY,BELIEVE WHAT HE SAID, IS ACHIEVABLE,NO GOVERNOR,OR KING CAN COMMAND, AND THE MASSES OBEY, RESPECT MNK,

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by YungMillionaire: 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
IloveToMess:

Let the Yoruba's remain the natural leaders of your mother's pant you foolish Afonja muric coward.. What you don't understand is that If Igbos want to be at the helm of affairs it will be between Igbo's and Hausa/Fulani. When did Yoruba's start politics, Igbo's produced the first presidents both civilian and military and you are here talking like a chronic homosexual........ Bastard..
Igbos have been fighting to secede not presidency OK.. Yoruba's are glued to one Nigeria because there is no hope for them outside it.

Guy calm down. Yorubas have shown more maturity, more consistency and more discipline throughout the history of Nigeria. Igbos on the other hand have been confused, unsure and total indiscipline. Yorubas are the natural leaders of the South. Igbos should accept their roles as strategic follower. Igbos have their own good points too. But they are not capable of leading the South. Southern Nigeria uniting behind Yorubas will bring an end to the Northern hegemony. Igbos need to humble themselves and work with Yorubas for a better South.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by IloveToMess: 8:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu shouldn't come and fall my hand where these ewedu gobblers are, I least expected him to make such statement judging from the fact that Biafra is already here. Just leave Yoruba's to fight their fight and now you have offered them your help look at the way they have rejected it and made mockery of you, people that know that even their god Tinubu cannot talk against you in your presence, you know the most painful thing in life is when you offer to help your space and he refuses and makes jest of you in return..

Nnamdi KANU no true son of Igbo will support fighting for Afonja ooo, if it is for Biafra we shall all die for it but if you call me for anything Afonja I will humbly decline it my leader.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by CeterisXVII: 8:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
Here is what mazi kanu and his followers do not know. If Yorubas need a self-serving, attention seeking, loud-mouth to join the ranks of Amotekun then we will conscript FFK.

Kanu is just looking for relevance because even the SE have forgotten about him ever since he ran away like the coward that he is. Amotekun is what is in the news currently and this loud mouth charlatan is jumping on it to revive his worthless relevance.

Yorubas again teaching Igbos how to do things in Nigeria.

When we told these fools that IF they want Biafra they should first bring their state governors on-board before going around making noise and insulting everybody who is not Igbo - they said we don't know what we are saying.

If IPOB had the backing of the 5 eastern governors - do you think Kanu will be in exile today?

Amotekun strength comes from the unity of the 5 Yoruba states. This is what a typical Igbo will never understand.

Never negotiate from a position of weakness. Gather your strength. Bring your people in. Then negotiate.

Amotekun is here to stay. Simply because it happened at the right time. In the right way. With the right people.

When a SE state was attacked by herdsmen what did the governor do? He started crying in public and praying to God.

Compare that to the response of SW governors. Man pass man. Tribe pass tribe. If you no understand you no go understand.

And which Ipob yoots are gonna defend SW? The same ones who cannot defend SE? The SE is rife with kidnappings, murders, robbery, etc. up to the fvcking hilt.

Please come closer....I have a short message for you. My friend told me to tell you, that you will live long. wink

He said I should pray for you, that the wisdom God put inside your head shall never run dry. May you always find people to speak for you. May the high and mighty defend you in your absence. Those whose destinies have been derailed will never locate you, in your journey through life. cheesy

Excuse me sir, he said next time you are in Lagos, you should drop your address here, so that he can arrange better chilled palmwine to soothe your palate. cool

More blessings, sir. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by nedekid: 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
Area4Area:
The SW doesn't need the solidarity of Kanu and IPOBians, let him and his followers face Biafra.
In fact, of late Kanu is no longer talking about how he's getting Biafra and burning down the zoo. All he does these days is analysing news from Nigeria and nothing more. See him famzing the same Yorubas he had always denigrated, does he think the Yorubas had forgotten and how will the support for Amotokun give him Biafra and in burning down the zoo?
I guess the Yoruba you refer to are basically you and the 3 folks that gave you likes. Yorubas are known to be decent and too sofisticated to engage in pettiness.
Once again read deep. Burning down the zoo does not mean causing anarchy, just means shaking the status quo.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Isoduwa(m): 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2020
One soilder don dey here
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by IloveToMess: 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
YungMillionaire:

[s]Guy calm down. Yorubas have shown more maturity, more consistency and more discipline throughout the history of Nigeria. Igbos on the other hand have been confused, unsure and total indiscipline. Yorubas are the natural leaders of the South. Igbos should accept their roles as strategic follower. Igbos have their own good points too. But they are not capable of leading the South. Southern Nigeria uniting behind Yorubas will bring an end to the Northern hegemony. Igbos need to humble themselves and work with Yorubas for a better South[/s].

Shut up idiot, I repeat let the Yoruba's be leaders of your mother's kpekus not we the Igbos. We have not shown maturity to you because we don't owr you maturity, our agitation is for the Restoration of Biafra, that sane Biafra that made us lose 3 million children is that Biafra we want abs we have shown cleat that we at not really interested in Nigeria of ayat Nigeria has to offer veil it presidency or otherwise.

So when next you are talking to the great Republican Igbos be guided. You think Yorubas are united and mature, just take away Lagos from them and see how they will all be jittery and confused, they ate forming a united front because they are against the Igbo ma exploit in Lagos stare, shy do you think they made a drug peddler their god? it is because they don't want it to look like they do not have power if what goes on in the commercial capital of Nigeria Lagos state. For the sake of Lagos and the Igbos Yoruba can form unity more than anything..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by LZAA: 9:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
Staro:

Oga, I'm not from South East but Nnamdi KANU can never be called a coward.

He is actually a brave leader who has continued to remain resolute to
his agenda.

He hasn't surrendered.
He hasn't abandoned the struggle nor the members of his group.

Relocating to a safer country to continue the struggle is not cowardice.
Or were you expecting him to remain in Nigeria for DSS to lock him up like they're doing to Zakzzaki?

Afamed and ebenezar2020 right nowgrin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii helinues greenback

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by YungMillionaire: 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
IloveToMess:

Shut up idiot, I repeat let the Yoruba's be leaders of your mother's kpekus not we the Igbos. We have not shown maturity to you because we don't owr you maturity, our agitation is for the Restoration of Biafra, that sane Biafra that made us lose 3 million children is that Biafra we want abs we have shown cleat that we at not really interested in Nigeria of ayat Nigeria has to offer veil it presidency or otherwise.

So when next you are talking to the great Republican Igbos be guided. You think Yorubas are united and mature, just take away Lagos from them and see how they will all be jittery and confused, they ate forming a united front because they are against the Igbo ma exploit in Lagos stare, shy do you think they made a drug peddler their god? it is because they don't want it to look like they do not have power if what goes on in the commercial capital of Nigeria Lagos state. For the sake of Lagos and the Igbos Yoruba can form unity more than anything..

Guy you talk alot of nonsense. If the core North hold on Nigeria must end the South has to unite. There is only one tribe in Southern Nigeria that has consistently shown wisdom, discipline and fore-sight. And that is the Yorubas. The Yorubas have the needed leadership quality to lead Southern Nigeria. Igbos do not have this leadership quality. Igbos can be strategic followers to Yoruba leadership and you will see how Southern Nigeria will be positively transformed. Everybody will benefit including the Igbos. So calm down and think wisely. Stop allowing your emotion and arrogance to stop what is good for all.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Empiree: 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
Amotekun is a South Western Judeo/christian/Indigenous terrorist group. They have stated conditions to be member of Amotekun which is to christianized S. Western nigeria. They said you must get your birth certificate from church.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by itsme01: 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
Rule 2, Rule 19

CC: Seun , Lalasticlala , Mynd44 , OAM4J , Dominique

ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
shut up omenka
stop taking panadol on someone's headache
last time i checked you're from Benue and Benue has serious security issues which you should be more concerned rather you're wasting your time pitching region against region while you sit by the side and laugh.

who cares about your opinion on yeroba matters and what's your business if Kanu supports their security outfits.
igbos are known to be liberal in nature with no bad belle so next time invest your energy on your fulani herdsmen ravaged Benue ohhh i forget you can't because buhari you support is a fulani.

shove your hypocrisy behind you because real omoluabis can see through your folly that you don't support this Amotekun but sitting at the fence because buhari is not in support and also it's targeted to fulani herdsmen you support too.

grow up dude you're not getting any younger for this stale trash you're posting with kids that you're older than with 15-25 years.

Stop disgracing yourself sir

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by hope4nigeria(m): 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
Staro:

his agenda.

He hasn't surrendered.

Or were you expecting him to remain in Nigeria for DSS to lock him up like they're doing to Zakzzaki?

why are replying aboki, goat get sense pass them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by hope4nigeria(m): 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
Staro:

his agenda.

He hasn't surrendered.

why are replying aboki, goat get sense pass them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Parablesonmarble: 9:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
Staro:

his agenda.

He hasn't surrendered.

I maintain this, it does not take being Igbo to know ipob is never a terrorist group, it only takes the thing between your ears working properly. Mazi Nnamdi KANU is not COWARD. He who fight to live, live to fight another day. His gambit is top notch and I can't help but admire him. He is moving a step further now, ignoring sentiments and moving towards his ultimate aim. I hail thee, NK. The North is making it difficult for Nigeria to stay united. How can Hisbah and civilian JTF remain and Amotekun and ipob be banned. All cries about politicians using these militias as oppression tools is far fetched. First let's stop the marauding Fulani herdsmen in their track first. If Bakassi Boys and OPC failed in the bid to be used as oppression tools, then Amotekun and Ipob shall fail in that bid too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by IloveToMess: 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Guy you talk alot of nonsense. If the core North hold on Nigeria must end the South has to unite. There is only one tribe in Southern Nigeria that has consistently shown wisdom, discipline and fore-sight. And that is the Yorubas. The Yorubas have the needed leadership quality to lead Southern Nigeria. Igbos do not have this leadership quality. Igbos can be strategic followers to Yoruba leadership and you will see how Southern Nigeria will be positively transformed. Everybody will benefit including the Igbos. So calm down and think wisely. Stop allowing your emotion and arrogance to stop what is good for all.

If all I have said has not sank into that empty head of yours then you are beyond redemption, in fact you might be an Afonja claiming anonymous..
I have told you that Yoruba's can only be leaders of your mother's kpekus and you have validated my claim..
Where were your wise yorubas when Igbos became the first president and head of state of Nigeria?? I have told you that Igbos are fighting a different course not leadership in Nigeria, that Yoruba's have shown consistency(according to you) is because they have no other project aside that.. But never you open your rotten mouth to tell Igbos to follow Yoruba's are you stuppid or what? Yes I am emotional because you are a monkey who don't reason, do you know the prowess of the Great and Mighty Igbos?? Igbos that fought a ruthless war with the Hausas, Fulanis, kanuris, Gwaris, Yoruba's, Tivs, Benue, and all the entire tribes making up the Nigerian state combined for 3 solid years, this is the tribe that you are asking to follow Yoruba's all because of Jonathan's inability to rig election in his favour that gave these cowards the leap into leadership..

Be guided before i lay curse on you and I'm not joking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by Organs(m): 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
Staro:

his agenda.

He hasn't surrendered.

My friend leave story. Nnamdi kanu is a COWARD. He, just like Ojukwu, boasted and ran their mouth at the end he ran away and left some of his people in Jail. Nelson Mandela is a hero. He did not run away. He stayed the course. Hitler did not run away. he stayed till the end and committed suicide. Even Idiagbon after the overthrow refused asylum from Saudi Arabia, he decided to return to Nigeria and that he is not owning Nigeria a kobo. Even Sowore did not run away. He is in Nigeria fighting his cause!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by dahnimoh(m): 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
It's time the south come together and form a common front.

Who born the uncircumcised Philistines
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men by SimonRose(m): 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Tinubu Right Now..

grin grin grin grin.... Laugh won kill me for with your picture post. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well’ / Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? / 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.