Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

FG Takes New Decision On Amotekun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Takes New Decision On Amotekun (4968 Views)

Garus Gololo: South-West’s Stand On Amotekun Could Cost Them 2023 Presidency / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity / Soyinka Slams Musa Balarabe Over Comment On Amotekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Takes New Decision On Amotekun by CSTR2: 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
statusquoante:
I said it!

Simpletons were quoting and insulting me up and down in the other thread me .

We Yorubas are too smart to be caught offside... smiley
They want to absorb the amotekun into the federal police force as a subdivision of the police in the south west.

The FG have outsmarted you.

1 Like

Re: FG Takes New Decision On Amotekun by statusquoante: 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
CSTR2:

They want to absorb the amotekun into the federal police force as a subdivision of the police in the south west.

The FG have outsmarted you.

So far the operatives will be natives, it's okay by me.

You will agree that the amotekun was already bedevilled with funding and logistics issues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Takes New Decision On Amotekun by WorldRichest: 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
budaatum:
Na lie! Amotekun is either a wing of the police or it is illegal!

Go and steal goat in Osogbo and see how Amotekun will deal with you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Takes New Decision On Amotekun by budaatum: 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2020
WorldRichest:

Go and steal goat in Osogbo and see how Amotekun will deal with you
It is not amotekun that will deal with me if I steal goat in Osogbo. Osogbobians don't need amotekun before they da seria for goat thieves as you should know if you've ever stolen goat in Osogbo!
Re: FG Takes New Decision On Amotekun by YungMillionaire: 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
budaatum:

No be me go ban am. Naija get too much sense than to allow states to set up their own militia.

But I guess you too busy playing with weenies to understand that.

Ban Hisbah. Then ban JTF before you should even start thinking of banning Amotekun.

1 Share

Re: FG Takes New Decision On Amotekun by traihit: 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
Southern Nigeria is like a pack of lions; mighty but few while Northern Nigeria is a bunch of buffaloes; less powerful than lions but in multitudes. Unlike lions however, southern Nigeria has refused to hunt together and command the obedience of the herds of buffaloes terrorising them because of their number.
The southern folks keep shouting "unfairness" while the northern folks keep showing off their 'right' (power).
Some say the country is one but I don't think issues of tribalism and nepotism should keep threatening a unity of a country that is 'one'. A mighty group in the south was even referred to as "5%" because of their number.

2 Likes

Re: FG Takes New Decision On Amotekun by Jaapu: 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Amotekun ship don sail tey tey... Criminals should start behaving themselves in Yoruba land

Wether Evans the kidnapper or Danladi the killer herdsman, una don meet una match with guns and Otoromokpia

Even Malami was scared when our lawyers started pulling out legal defence challenging his position

What of Ayoleke...the notorious armed robber. You people have vehemently refused to have sense.
Re: FG Takes New Decision On Amotekun by itsme01: 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
Jaapu:

What of Ayoleke...the notorious armed robber. You people have vehemently refused to have sense.

truly the people planing on protecting themselves from external aggression have more sense than the Dunce with kerosene governors who just wail and do nothing..

but then again Sense isnt for everyone and thats why we marginalise some people out of power
Re: FG Takes New Decision On Amotekun by VegaJack: 9:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
[s][s]
itsme01:

truly the people planing on protecting themselves from external aggression have more sense than the Dunce with kerosene governors who just wail and do nothing..

but then again Sense isnt for everyone and thats why we marginalise some people out of power
[/s][/s]
Re: FG Takes New Decision On Amotekun by luluosas(m): 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
Buhari, leave the Yorubas alone.
Re: FG Takes New Decision On Amotekun by Adaibeku(f): 9:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
statusquoante:
I said it!

Simpletons were quoting and insulting me up and down in the other thread me .

We Yorubas are too smart to be caught offside... smiley

U are smart because no tribe will sabotage u ,
Now no Igbo is going to Abuja to build bridge ,

If is igbos u all will join fulani against thwm
Re: FG Takes New Decision On Amotekun by flokii: 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
The South West has always and will always be a fortress.. no invader can succeed in taking over SW

Even when Lagos was FCT, Yorubas still had the entire SW under control.

Ojukwu having deceived Victor Banjo who he and his fellow igbos killed tried it but was stopped at Ore which later provoked Yoruba soldiers to invade Eastern region and wipe out the rag tag biafuro boy scouts forming soldiers. The same ojukwu fled dressed like a prostitute in spaghetti top and mini skirt out of fear of Benjamin Adekunle the Black Scorpion (God rest his soul), Olusegun Obasanjo and other gallant Yoruba officers.

The North have seen the handwriting on the wall that Yorubas are fully prepared to strike if provoked hence the shedding of tears and panick over Operation Amotekun.

They know Yorubas are the ones capable of breaking Nigeria if the need arises, hence the cries here and there. Bunch of self-centered nincompoops practicing hisbah etc. as if Nigeria is an Islamic state. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: FG Takes New Decision On Amotekun by Turakee2(m): 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2020
Continue wailing as usual....

Re: FG Takes New Decision On Amotekun by Hyperchi(m): 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
am also supporting u guys with 10,000 packs of jazz that can create dis
pls don't mention it part of my contribution to the society

Re: FG Takes New Decision On Amotekun by lagdmark(m): 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2020
The new decision is to reduce Amotekun to a rural vigilante group to protect farmers and hunters
Re: FG Takes New Decision On Amotekun by adekolaelect(m): 9:47am On Jan 17, 2020
budaatum:

When you stop paying for the data I wail with.
though I don't support your stance on the issues but I like your wisely Technical response .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Takes New Decision On Amotekun by budaatum: 10:42am On Jan 17, 2020
adekolaelect:
though I don't support your stance on the issues but I like your wisely Technical response .
You, Sir, are respected.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cattle Dealers On Strike Starting Monday / Pastor Okotie Blasts Jonathan Over Soccer Ban Reversal / We Regret Voting Buhari– South West Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.