Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Corruption - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corruption (8582 Views)

Terseer Kiddwaya Inclusion To Big Brother Is A Product Of Corruption / The Highest Order Of Corruption .. / Corruption Of Todays Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption by Britboy(m): 10:34am On Jan 17, 2020
Riele:

So you read the whole post and didn't figure out the main theme of the whole post ?

You think I posted this because I wanted to fuel my hatred for men ?

Well , there would have been no hatred if the likes of you still made use of their brains .

Get away from here and don't quote me .

You're obsessed with men issues, and a serial hater.
Your comments and posts are littered all over.
This thread was just another avenue to vent your pent up frustration towards men.

Why caption the thread with: Why are men like this , if you didn't have an ulterior motive to bash men?
It's not about men, it's about the fvcked up system...thicko!

Who really cares if you hate men or not?
You're too insignificant.
What do you know?

The likes of me will continue making you hate men, till you self-destruct, and cease to be no more.
Gone for good!

Speaking about getting away from here, you're the one that needs to do just that, for the sake of the remaining sanity left in your pea-sized fish brain.

From henceforth...
I'll be your nemesis!
I'll be your worst nightmare!

Have you washed your dirty DC comic panties yet?
Toddler!
Re: Corruption by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2020
Riele:

First of all ,

Do you have sense ?

nlposter, the terrorist Frankfrancis871 is missing and his partner miss Riele is angry cheesy

frankfrancis871:
sad

I love this!
Foolgerians dying as a result of their foolishness

frankfrancis871:
sad

He once made people fall in love with his music, he called himself Mr. Endowed. Back then, he was just too talented that I was feeling the nigga.

Now it's no longer a breaking news he wants to become the great oliver twist again, infact it's an emergency

frankfrancis871:
sad

INDEED I SEE...

arm robbers will make heaven for He will come like a thief!

Nice pictures
Re: Corruption by LeonMacJames(m): 10:44am On Jan 17, 2020
victorian:

Sighs thank God you see whats happening clearly from an acute angle .

God bless you.

I pray one day, Nigerians will one day , rise and be able to fight and defend their rights and not manage whatever is thrown at them . I just pray.

Please can we be friends cheesy

I like your mindset.

Should i click on your pm?

I don't mind.
Re: Corruption by LeonMacJames(m): 10:45am On Jan 17, 2020
crackkhaus:

Boy, she's a minor.

This thing you're trying to do can get you arrested and charged with 'defilement'.
If you need help, you're welcome to PM...

Something is definitely eating you up...
Re: Corruption by LeonMacJames(m): 10:45am On Jan 17, 2020
victorian:

Sighs thank God you see whats happening clearly from an acute angle .

God bless you.

I pray one day, Nigerians will one day , rise and be able to fight and defend their rights and not manage whatever is thrown at them . I just pray.

Please can we be friends cheesy

I like your mindset.

Should i click on your pm?

You're welcome to do so ...
Re: Corruption by nlPoster: 10:52am On Jan 17, 2020
victorian:

I pray one day, Nigerians will one day , rise and be able to fight and defend their rights and not manage whatever is thrown at them .

Nigerians are behind their own problems.

They are the ones doing themselves, nobody is doing them. Hopefully we can realize this some day.

Just writing this because we like pity parties when we are in fact the aggressors.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption by victorian(f): 10:53am On Jan 17, 2020
LeonMacJames:

You're welcome to do so ...

Ok thanks .
Done. smiley
Re: Corruption by LeonMacJames(m): 10:55am On Jan 17, 2020
Offpoint:

Apologies, there was no better way to word it than to be blunt about.

Riele is a young and vibrant woman, I admired her courage to stood up for what's right, something some older women might not be able to do.
I wouldn't know her pass experiences with few men. Maybe she had suffered sexual molestation OR an attempted molestation.
Maybe it's mainly base on what sees or read about in the media or in reality. I wouldn't know....

There's a beast this young lady is nurturing and that beast is 'Hatred and resentment' towards her opposite sex. if she doesn't realize it at this stage, she might nurture this beast until it's fully grown into a monster and when it's fully grown into a monster it'll start eating her up.

She's doing what is right, but with a wrong approach... it's left for elders to caution and guide her on how to approach issues.

Same way I condemn guys here generalizing that all ladies are prostitutes base on few experience, it's the same way I'll do with the opposite sex.

Baba say beast grin

I'm not in any way disputing your standpoint.

But this is an epidemic of normalized dangers, we have normalized seeing something wrong and keeping silent, the bar has been dropped so low that when someone chooses to be a decent human being regardless of gender is seen as incredible or bizarre. It is common sense to stand against harassment especially in professional settings.

It's just like a man making the conscious decision to never sexually exploit his subjects, he is seen as incredible or rare which is rather absurd...
Another example is someone esp. Nigerian choosing to be an honest person, they are seen as a "Mumu" or Mugu.

The choice of being a decent human being is what should be normalized.

If scorn against sexual harassment is inherent in the majority of Nigerians, what the OP is doing will be nothing special. But unfortunately, it is the other way round. Which has resulted in your premise of her unleashing a beast... grin

1 Like

Re: Corruption by Riele(f): 11:15am On Jan 17, 2020
Britboy:

You're obsessed with men issues, and a serial hater.
Your comments and posts are littered all over.
This thread was just another avenue to vent your pent up frustration towards men.

Why caption the thread with: Why are men like this , if you didn't have an ulterior motive to bash men?
It's not about men, it's about the fvcked up system...thicko!

Who really cares if you hate men or not?
You're too insignificant.
What do you know?

The likes of me will continue making you hate men, till you self-destruct, and cease to be no more.
Gone for good!

Speaking about getting away from here, you're the one that needs to do just that, for the sake of the remaining sanity left in your pea-sized fish brain.

From henceforth...
I'll be your nemesis!
I'll be your worst nightmare!

Have you washed your dirty DC comic panties yet?
Toddler!

The usual rants of an unemployed pyscho .

Continue . I don't give much thoughts to people like you .

Do your thing. # shalom
Re: Corruption by Britboy(m): 11:20am On Jan 17, 2020
Riele:

The usual rants of an unemployed pyscho .

Continue . I don't give much thoughts to people like you .

Do your thing. # shalom

You can stick your shalom up your stinking ass!
Toddler!
Re: Corruption by abbatoir(m): 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
Offpoint:

Apologies, there was no better way to word it than to be blunt about.

Riele is a young and vibrant woman, I admired her courage to stood up for what's right, something some older women might not be able to do.
I wouldn't know her pass experiences with few men. Maybe she had suffered sexual molestation OR an attempted molestation.
Maybe it's mainly base on what sees or read about in the media or in reality. I wouldn't know....

There's a beast this young lady is nurturing and that beast is 'Hatred and resentment' towards her opposite sex. if she doesn't realize it at this stage, she might nurture this beast until it's fully grown into a monster and when it's fully grown into a monster it'll start eating her up.

She's doing what is right, but with a wrong approach... it's left for elders to caution and guide her on how to approach issues.

Same way I condemn guys here generalizing that all ladies are prostitutes base on few experience, it's the same way I'll do with the opposite sex.

From all indications...u have a little spiritual experience...I have been following this topic from the the onset and I was obliged to break my silence based on what you utter.... You have spoken absolutely true hence owe no one apology!

As you rightly said the young lady in question is going extreme on the battle she CAN'T win.. someone applaud she is an hero... Well.

Let me put it straight, why can't she look inward to tackle her weakness? Is that supposed to mean she's perfect? Why can't she channel her energy to benefit her and not trying to emulate Jesus our saviour.. Rubbish!!

I have lady's experience at my fingers tip hence and I can accurately deduce her personality..
(Note: I am addressing fundamental issues here and not direct matter to her directly, she just be use as a case study please... accept my apology)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption by crackkhaus: 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
LeonMacJames:

If you need help, you're welcome to PM...

Something is definitely eating you up...
Considering you're the trans I never knew existed here until you got in my mentions to respond to a matter that was of no concern to you, I'd say you're the one who really needs help..don't you think so?
Re: Corruption by 2cul2care: 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
Find a way to get his picture and post your story on social media preferably twitter, tag famous Nigerian media personalities and I assure u he will loose his job in a matter of days.

Do this n thank me later
Re: Corruption by HallaDaTruth: 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
@ Riele is just being hypocritical. Address wickedness on all levels. Why are you making it look like all women are nice and all men are wicked. Do you know what some women have done to me. A woman made me lose an opportunity that would have fetched me lots of money just because she wanted me to sleep with her. I once worked in a place where a woman was the boss and she was the definition of wickedness and evil. She also requested sex from me. But despite these facts i don't refer to all women as wicked. I have met good and bad men and women in my life for me to make general statements.

N:B Men face sexual harassment too but we are usually silent about it. I have gone through all your old posts and i see your hate for men. Don't you have a father or brothers? Or are you a lesbian or feminist . Change your mentality before it changes you

2 Likes

Re: Corruption by LeonMacJames(m): 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
crackkhaus:

Considering you're the trans I never knew existed here until you got in my mentions to respond to a matter that was of no concern to you, I'd say you're the one who really needs help..don't you think so?

Ok...
Re: Corruption by Offpoint: 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
abbatoir:

From all indications...u have a little spiritual experience...I have been following this topic from the the onset and I was obliged to break my silence based on what you utter.... You have spoken absolutely true hence owe no one apology!

As you rightly said the young lady in question is going extreme on the battle she CAN'T win.. someone applaud she is an hero... Well.

Let me put it straight, why can't she look inward to tackle her weakness? Is that supposed to mean she's perfect? Why can't she channel her energy to benefit her and not trying to emulate Jesus our saviour.. Rubbish!!

I have lady's experience at my fingers tip hence and I can accurately deduce her personality..
(Note: I am addressing fundamental issues here and not direct matter to her directly, she just be use as a case study please... accept my apology)
You're right.

She's still very young and inexperienced about things. It's our duty to caution her, if she's willing to heed to it.

A true soldier doesn't used a war tactic that would inflict more bodily harms to himself than what he's at war with.

1 Like

Re: Corruption by khingTony(m): 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2020
this young girl, your hatred for Nigerian Men will make you see things From the wrong perspective, I find This Write up of yours false, no sane Man will ask a girl of 16 years for sex just to give her a National Identification card,

I'll advise you to take your studies seriously and stop saying evil about innocent men

it's very sad the topics in your profile are created by a 16 year old girl
Re: Corruption by synticate: 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
Riele:

And that's the only thing you noticed in my post ?.

You really need to get your head checked .
interesting...
your parents must be really proud of you.
keep it up you're almost there...

Re: Corruption by y3mi(m): 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
Riele:
Brace up , it's a long post on Men's wickedness

Today , I made up my mind to get a national ID card even though , it was no longer a requirement for Jamb registration .

When I got to the Secretariat , I met other individuals who also came for Registration , I took out a sit and waited for a form to be given to me .

While filling the form I was given , a girl my age came to sit beside me , and since I was bored , we started a conversation .

During the course of our discussion , I found out she had registered but the man in charge had refused to give her the ID . According to her , he keeps telling her to wait .

I felt bad for her because , she was one of the first set to register , I even tried helping by reminding the Oga in charge that she was yet to get her ID , the man's body language made me suspect his intentions .

After the registration , the Oga cornered me to a corner grin and ask me to settle him , we know the usual trend !

I did settle him even tho I read the big poster in Front of his office which says registration for National ID was free .

I met the girl standing outside obviously waiting for me , I enquired about her sudden decision to go home without taking her card .

And with tears in her eyes , she told me the man wanted something special from her and you'll know what it is .

She doesn't know what to do , her parents aren't too educated to understand the usefulness of an ID and so she considers forgetting about the Whole ID card stuff .

I'm so angry right now for two reasons .

First , for agreeing to offer some money to the Oga that has a sweet Jeep outside his office for a service that was made free by the Government.

And secondly , for his evil intentions towards a girl probably his daughter's age .

Like , why are men this way ??

I won't let this slide away , this is corruption Buhari was referring to .

As an ICPC member , this Oga must eat his humble pie .

This wickedness must end

Men , when will you all stop this nonsense .?
You no get sense, stereotyping all men. Your papa too abi.

That man's intent to take advantage of that girl is because Zoogeria - a so called country soaked in Abrahamic religion mytheology has nrglected all forms of traditional and cultural values hence moral decadence everywhere. That sexual predator will still attend christian church or mosque this week to pray to the dog of the arabs and jews for blesing thanksgiving, for fotgiveness for all his most recent sins, pay tithe and offering from corrupt money fleeced off helpless people whom the same corrupt government he works for permits his misdeeds, every Nigeria problem is rooted in religion which is why fulanis dont want the zoo to deamalgamate, if we go our separate ways, govern ourself the way we deem fit, all this rubbish will ceaze.
Re: Corruption by Riele(f): 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
khingTony:
this young girl, your hatred for Nigerian Men will make you see things From the wrong perspective, I find This Write up of yours false, no sane Man will ask a girl of 16 years for sex just to give her a National Identification card,

I'll advise you to take your studies seriously and stop saying evil about innocent men

it's very sad the topics in your profile are created by a 16 year old girl

Innocent man ??

So , you think I wrote those epistle up there for the fun of it ??

Abi you think the girl was lying to me ? And for what exactly ??

It is sad that my topics was created by a 16year old but
It's also sad that men's evil behavior is made obvious even to a 16 year old .
Re: Corruption by Lovepeacetrust: 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
Riele:

Innocent man ??

And here you are again with men, what's the bolded statement above supposed to mean...
Only God can save you

1 Like

Re: Corruption by khingTony(m): 7:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
Riele:

Innocent man ??

I'm not going to trade words with you, what I wrote earlier was an advice, which you shouldn't ignore.
Re: Corruption by SwagPower: 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
pocohantas:
Well, toto is sweet. Men like toto. This includes alfa males. .
ROTFL..Who is this lady ?seriously!grin
Re: Corruption by BlackSeptember: 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
Gofwane:
That’s what I'm trying to do. I wanna reset her brain with my magic gbola. Please @ Riele, don't say no because it's not too late for Jesus to save you cool
You are an idiot for saying such. Can't you respect yourself for once
Re: Corruption by BlackSeptember: 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
luminouz:

So what's the essence of your story?

You couldn't help her right there and even online,you still dont have her contacts for others to help.

What's the essence of your story now?

You behave like such a little girl sometimes.
She lost an opportunity to get that man arrested by focusing on the story instead of fighting men.

Na small pikin sha
Re: Corruption by Akinbahm(m): 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
[i][/i]
Riele:
Brace up , it's a long post on Men's wickedness

Men , when will you all stop this nonsense .?

This is serious, before reading through your message I was painting what has your guy done to you to made you so bitter to make you tag Men to be all wicked not until I finish reading then I realise reverse was the case....

I would have support your write up if to say your headline as what's this country turning to....

Firstly the country is messed up and it gonna take a lot of sane Nigerians to pull Nigeria up away from the mess it is at the moment because a lot of things has being damaged.

You ranting here on Nairaland wont solve the problem.

Kn short your ranting on social network without action out there is of no use....
Re: Corruption by scanado(m): 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
Why not provide the full address and centre details? Do u think you have done justice by withholding those vital informations?
Re: Corruption by Gofwane(m): 9:00pm On Jan 17, 2020
BlackSeptember:
You are an idiot for saying such. Can't you respect yourself for once
you are a legendary fool from an island of pathetic fools. Thunder fire your shriveled cocck for sliding into my mentions for attention.
Re: Corruption by danilmo: 11:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
I'm disappointed to see the teenage op replying every one here, I wish seun can give age limit (20 above) before registering on this forum.

@riele if Na u b my sister u for don chop beating well o..

my junior bro and sis are writing the same jamb with u, reading day and night with sweat to cover up phys chem biology wit the goal of getting admmitted into there dream profesional competitive course at one sitting and someone who want to write thesame jamb is here on nairaland carrying world problem on her head.

even had the time to defend post.. Wtf..

I want to believe those student scoring 300 and above in jamb aren't active on this forum..

maybe riele is too free,
let's start discussing about the cruelty of Herdsmen and how to stop them then..
Re: Corruption by Saintly01(m): 12:55am On Jan 18, 2020
Very sad.
Re: Corruption by Tominix(m): 11:53am On Mar 14, 2020
crackkhaus:
Gosh, so this one has not even written JAMB.

And they will be typing comments all over nairaland like they know anything.
me i knw smtin ó buh that man need lyk 12 agbero to shine his ass punk!!!! . . . . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She's On Her Period Yet She Wants Sex! / Am I Beautiful............? / What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (man Sucking Lady's Oranges Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.