Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Corruption - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corruption (8514 Views)

Terseer Kiddwaya Inclusion To Big Brother Is A Product Of Corruption / The Highest Order Of Corruption .. / Corruption Of Todays Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption by Riele(f): 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
Glova:
Go sit down my friend

You're no different from the paedophile of a man .
Re: Corruption by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
Riele:

I would .

Gender wasn't my criteria for pity .

I've helped more boys than girls .
... good then. being an activist or something of that sort would suit you..
Re: Corruption by nlPoster: 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
StrikeBack:
Riele,

Stay away from this place

I was trying to explain. . .

Op, please do not listen to this person:

Keiris:
Dear Riele,

you are still very young but smarter and wiser than many people older than you. . . You are my hero of the month.

You are not Jesus.
Re: Corruption by StrikeBack(m): 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
Riele:

How is it doing more harm than good to me ?
I’ll advise you to prepare hard for this upcoming jamb

You are becoming a nuisance here

No offeeense
Re: Corruption by Britboy(m): 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
Defender of the universe.
Captain Nigeria, abi Akwaibom
Hater of men.
Bitter little girl.
Jambite.
Gecko face. grin
What other title are you gunning for on NL?

Young feminist of the year?
Huh?

In Randy Orton's voice: 'stupid, stupid, stupid'

1 Like

Re: Corruption by synticate: 12:18am On Jan 17, 2020
This girl again... I swear she's really messed up. Op looking for faults in men like....

Re: Corruption by cRobo: 12:27am On Jan 17, 2020
You are an ICPC member and you were giving bribe?
As an ICPC member aren't suppose to make sure the man pay

Riele:
Brace up , it's a long post on Men's wickedness

Today , I made up my mind to get a national ID card even though , it was no longer a requirement for Jamb registration .

When I got to the Secretariat , I met other individuals who also came for Registration , I took out a sit and waited for a form to be given to me .

While filling the form I was given , a girl my age came to sit beside me , and since I was bored , we started a conversation .

During the course of our discussion , I found out she had registered but the man in charge had refused to give her the ID . According to her , he keeps telling her to wait .

I felt bad for her because , she was one of the first set to register , I even tried helping by reminding the Oga in charge that she was yet to get her ID , the man's body language made me suspect his intentions .

After the registration , the Oga cornered me to a corner grin and ask me to settle him , we know the usual trend !

I did settle him even tho I read the big poster in Front of his office which says registration for National ID was free .

I met the girl standing outside obviously waiting for me , I enquired about her sudden decision to go home without taking her card .

And with tears in her eyes , she told me the man wanted something special from her and you'll know what it is .

She doesn't know what to do , her parents aren't too educated to understand the usefulness of an ID and so she considers forgetting about the Whole ID card stuff .

I'm so angry right now for two reasons .

First , for agreeing to offer some money to the Oga that has a sweet Jeep outside his office for a service that was made free by the Government.

And secondly , for his evil intentions towards a girl probably his daughter's age .

Like , why are men this way ??

I won't let this slide away , this is corruption Buhari was referring to .

As an ICPC member , this Oga must eat his humble pie .

This wickedness must end

Men , when will you all stop this nonsense .?
Re: Corruption by maya007: 12:41am On Jan 17, 2020
was waiting to see wat u later did about the situation but obviously u did notin....den wat change would ur posting it here make?
Re: Corruption by Vega100: 12:46am On Jan 17, 2020
Riele:
Brace up , it's a long post on Men's wickedness

Today , I made up my mind to get a national ID card even though , it was no longer a requirement for Jamb registration .

When I got to the Secretariat , I met other individuals who also came for Registration , I took out a sit and waited for a form to be given to me .

While filling the form I was given , a girl my age came to sit beside me , and since I was bored , we started a conversation .

During the course of our discussion , I found out she had registered but the man in charge had refused to give her the ID . According to her , he keeps telling her to wait .

I felt bad for her because , she was one of the first set to register , I even tried helping by reminding the Oga in charge that she was yet to get her ID , the man's body language made me suspect his intentions .

After the registration , the Oga cornered me to a corner grin and ask me to settle him , we know the usual trend !

I did settle him even tho I read the big poster in Front of his office which says registration for National ID was free .

I met the girl standing outside obviously waiting for me , I enquired about her sudden decision to go home without taking her card .

And with tears in her eyes , she told me the man wanted something special from her and you'll know what it is .

She doesn't know what to do , her parents aren't too educated to understand the usefulness of an ID and so she considers forgetting about the Whole ID card stuff .

I'm so angry right now for two reasons .

First , for agreeing to offer some money to the Oga that has a sweet Jeep outside his office for a service that was made free by the Government.

And secondly , for his evil intentions towards a girl probably his daughter's age .

Like , why are men this way ??

I won't let this slide away , this is corruption Buhari was referring to .

As an ICPC member , this Oga must eat his humble pie .

This wickedness must end

Men , when will you all stop this nonsense .?
it's not about men it's about Nigerians and our terrible attitude, that is what is killing the Nigeria we keep talking about everyday!!! Everybody want you to oil their back before you do the Job u are paid to do, how do we think a couple try like that will function... absolute stupidity... it's just a reflection of who we are.

What u should do please take the case and go and broadcast it in a radio station, the girl should call the man, play along, record his evil intentions and mess him up... that's what you should do.

We are yet to understand it is our collective wickedness and selfishness that is keeping Nigeria the way it is , and that is the major problem I see...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption by absool(m): 12:51am On Jan 17, 2020
I went to a government school where waec registration was free but my year tutor (a woman) demanded sex from a friend of mine , the essence of this story is to show you that wickedness is not peculiar to the male gender
Re: Corruption by Offpoint: 12:57am On Jan 17, 2020
Riele:

Dear Riele, I'll advice you as a brother, a friend, neighbor or relatives.

First of all, I'm not in anyway in support of the man actions.
I condemn such in totality.

I've seen couple of your threads and comment on nairaland about MEN, I've restrained myself from quoting or getting involved. I've been here for long, there were many before you and there'll still be more to come.
I'm not on nairaland to settle or fight gender battle, I'm here for fun, business and to learn.

When it comes to sexual harassment, it's not restricted to a particular gender... it's something that's rampant with both genders. Men often don't speak up because of the society we find ourselves in.

It's unwise to generalize things based on one man or 50 men actions, you should refrain from the ways you react to issues involving men.
You're still very young and have a lot to learn in life.

This path you're treading might lead to self destruction.

Please refrain from it, I'm not saying you shouldn't speak up. You did the right thing by speaking up, standing up for what's right... but please, wisdom is profitable.
Re: Corruption by Liposure: 1:21am On Jan 17, 2020
Riele:

Went as planned . Thank you ...
Yours ?
great. Sleep tight
Re: Corruption by Lovepeacetrust: 1:38am On Jan 17, 2020
Offpoint:

Dear Riele, I'll advice you as a brother, a friend, neighbor or relatives.

First of all, I'm not in anyway in support of the man actions.
I condemn such in totality.

I've seen couple of your threads and comment on nairaland about MEN, I've restrained myself from quoting or getting involved. I've been here for long, there were many before you and there'll still be more to come.
I'm not on nairaland to settle or fight gender battle, I'm here for fun, business and to learn.

When it comes to sexual harassment, it's not restricted to a party gender... it's something that's rampant with both genders. Men often don't speak up because of the society we find ourselves in.

It's unwise to generalize things based on one man or 50 men actions, you should refrain from the ways you react to issues involving men.
You're still very young and have a lot to learn in life.

This path you're treading might lead to self destruction.

Please refrain from it, I'm not saying you shouldn't speak up. You did the right thing by speaking up, standing up for what's right... but please, wisdom is profitable.

I agree with you but you shouldn't say it'll lead her to self destruction in a dreadful manner, she just needs to change her perception on men or Nigerian men per say.

@riele, I totally admire that you love to stand for what isn't right and morally unacceptable but the way you perceive men isn't right for your emotional state of mind, unfortunately you might have had a lot of experiences with men that like to prey on young girls which made you come to a conclusion that most men are like that which isn't true, you're just unlucky to have met this crazy lot, and I would advise you not to dwell in this state of mind because it can affect your reasoning at times.

Don't see men and start to think of what fault they might have instead channel your thoughts into something neutral.

You sound intelligent, don't let things like this get the better of you, I hope you resolve this issue in time. Take care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 17, 2020
Riele:

I can't settle a police . I'm nothing but a teenager like the girl

But I plan on calling the Number in their office , where complaint can be made .

I'm just worried that the Oga on top will ignore it .
You can't really guarantee that calling the office would fix the worm right. The baby didn't record the predator's voice. You don't know the kind or level of relationship between this man and the the other man/woman who would take your call if you did call the registration office.
You should have gotten that innocent girl's phone number and update her to play her along with that beast of a man while a proper setup is made by you and your third party to pinch his ass.
Re: Corruption by johnkey: 3:40am On Jan 17, 2020
2020 this girl still never get sense. You'll die lonely and frustrated I swear.
Re: Corruption by larrixauto2017(m): 6:58am On Jan 17, 2020
Riele:

About what ?
Study the enviroment and you see the reason
Re: Corruption by Offpoint: 7:28am On Jan 17, 2020
Lovepeacetrust:

I agree with you but you shouldn't say it'll lead her to self destruction in a dreadful manner, she just needs to change her perception on men or Nigerian men per say.

@riele, I totally admire that you love to stand for what isn't right and morally unacceptable but the way you perceive men isn't right for your emotional state of mind, unfortunately you might have had a lot of experiences with men that like to prey on young girls which made you come to a conclusion that most men are like that which isn't true, you're just unlucky to have met this crazy lot, and I would advise you not to dwell in this state of mind because it can affect your reasoning at times.

Don't see men and start to think of what fault they might have instead channel your thoughts into something neutral.

You sound intelligent, don't let things like this get the better of you, I hope you resolve this issue in time. Take care.
Apologies, there was no better way to word it than to be blunt about.

Riele is a young and vibrant woman, I admired her courage to stood up for what's right, something some older women might not be able to do.
I wouldn't know her pass experiences with few men. Maybe she had suffered sexual molestation OR an attempted molestation.
Maybe it's mainly base on what sees or read about in the media or in reality. I wouldn't know....

There's a beast this young lady is nurturing and that beast is 'Hatred and resentment' towards her opposite sex. if she doesn't realize it at this stage, she might nurture this beast until it's fully grown into a monster and when it's fully grown into a monster it'll start eating her up.

She's doing what is right, but with a wrong approach... it's left for elders to caution and guide her on how to approach issues.

Same way I condemn guys here generalizing that all ladies are prostitutes base on few experience, it's the same way I'll do with the opposite sex.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption by Riele(f): 8:07am On Jan 17, 2020
cRobo:
You are an ICPC member and you were giving bribe?
As an ICPC member aren't suppose to make sure the man pay

I totally regret my actions . Was against my code of conduct .

1 Like

Re: Corruption by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 17, 2020
pocohantas:
You are too obsessed with men issues for your age. One man asked for bribe and toto, you are asking why men are like that?

Well, toto is sweet.
Men like toto. This includes alfa males.

The girl can try another registration center or she should go with an elderly one to pick it up.

If she is so obsessed with men then what should we call your desire for "alpha males" wil a day pass without you taggin alfa males to your comment. The truth is both of you are addicted to men. kini male kini men grin
For your mind now yu sef carry toto , toto might be sweet buh i know a controversial woman toto can never be sweet, there pvssy neva worth d stress. All men like toto buh not all male are slaves to pvssy. OK

5 Likes

Re: Corruption by Riele(f): 8:56am On Jan 17, 2020
Britboy:
Defender of the universe.
Captain Nigeria, abi Akwaibom
Hater of men.
Bitter little girl.
Jambite.
Gecko face. grin
What other title are you gunning for on NL?

Young feminist of the year?
Huh?

In Randy Orton's voice: 'stupid, stupid, stupid'

Since you had nothing to contribute , why show your f00lishness here ?
Re: Corruption by Riele(f): 8:57am On Jan 17, 2020
synticate:
This girl again...
I swear she's really messed up.
Op looking for faults in men like....

And that's the only thing you noticed in my post ?.

You really need to get your head checked .
Re: Corruption by Riele(f): 9:00am On Jan 17, 2020
absool:
I went to a government school where waec registration was free but my year tutor (a woman) demanded sex from a friend of mine , the essence of this story is to show you that wickedness is not peculiar to the male gender

You're right .
Re: Corruption by Riele(f): 9:03am On Jan 17, 2020
johnkey:
2020 this girl still never get sense. You'll die lonely and frustrated I swear.

Stay away from this thread if you're going to show the world the content of your leaking Brain .
Re: Corruption by Britboy(m): 9:17am On Jan 17, 2020
Riele:

Since you had nothing to contribute , why show your f00lishness here ?
Contribute to what exactly?
Your hatred for men at such a tender age?
Your lack of respect for others?
Your gecko face?

The only contribution you need at this juncture, is for you to seek counseling and psychological help, cos it seems your pysche is severely damaged beyond redemption at such an early age.

Go do something useful with your life.
I mean...
Go play with some toys, barbies, leggo.
Better still...

Go wash your dirty wonder woman/superman panties and improve on your personal hygiene, before worrying about men issues.
Toddler!

*spits*
Re: Corruption by Demmylove(m): 9:55am On Jan 17, 2020
Offpoint:

Apologies, there was no better way to word it than to be blunt about.

Riele is a young and vibrant woman, I admired her courage to stood up for what's right, something some older women might not be able to do.
I wouldn't know her pass experiences with few men. Maybe she had suffered sexual molestation OR an attempted molestation.
Maybe it's mainly base on what sees or read about in the media or in reality. I wouldn't know....

There's a beast this young lady is nurturing and that beast is 'Hatred and resentment' towards her opposite sex. if she doesn't realize it at this stage, she might nurture this beast until it's fully grown into a monster and when it's fully grown into a monster it'll start eating her up.

She's doing what is right, but with a wrong approach... it's left for elders to caution and guide her on how to approach issues.

Same way I condemn guys here generalizing that all ladies are prostitutes base on few experience, it's the same way I'll do with the opposite sex.

I agree, she's nurturing her resentment, she might not see it as anything because these shameless men aren't even helping matters as they are fueling her, it's left to her to see the damage it might be doing to her psychologically,

My prayer for her is to enter school and not have strength for all these her "Men" matters.

I don't know why I feel like this her attitude started from home, I feel like she has no one to air her feelings to, I might just be wrong though.
Re: Corruption by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 17, 2020
Riele:

About what ?

All men are wicked and heartless, may God wipe all male humans from the surface of the earth!

Including FrankFrancis871 your partner in crime...
Re: Corruption by Offpoint: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2020
Demmylove:

I agree, she's nurturing her resentment, she might not see it as anything because these shameless men aren't even helping matters as they are fueling her, it's left to her to see the damage it might be doing to her psychologically,

My prayer for her is to enter school and not have strength for all these her "Men" matters.

I don't know why I feel like this her attitude started from home, I feel like she has no one to air her feelings to, I might just be wrong though.

@The bolded, that's exact what I thought it's the culprit and we might not be far away from the truth.
Re: Corruption by Riele(f): 10:18am On Jan 17, 2020
Britboy:

Contribute to what exactly?
Your hatred for men at such a tender age?
Your lack of respect for others?
Your gecko face?

The only contribution you need at this juncture, is for you to seek counseling and psychological help, cos it seems your pysche is severely damaged beyond redemption at such an early age.

Go do something useful with your life.
I mean...
Go play with some toys, barbies, leggo.
Better still...

Go wash your dirty wonder woman/superman panties and improve on your personal hygiene, before worrying about men issues.
Toddler!

*spits*

So you read the whole post and didn't figure out the main theme of the whole post ?

You think I posted this because I wanted to fuel my hatred for men ?

Well , there would have been no hatred if the likes of you still made use of their brains .

Get away from here and don't quote me .
Re: Corruption by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 17, 2020
Riele:

About what ?

That man must be a follower of terrorist frankfrancis871, by the way; hope mama nkechi hasn't murdered him yet?
cheesy

frankfrancis871:
sad

Trying to stop myself from masturbating isn't easy as I thought, even mama nkechi is not helping matters at all!

I have decided to join the team, however I console myself with the fact that ''masturbation is more honorable than rape''.

I'm fighting masturbation but it is laughing at me...

Day 1
Re: Corruption by Riele(f): 10:19am On Jan 17, 2020
NwaEje:

All men are wicked and heartless, may God wipe all male humans from the surface of the earth!

Including FrankFrancis871 your partner in crime...

First of all ,

Do you have sense ?
Re: Corruption by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 17, 2020
Riele:

So you read the whole post and didn't figure out the main theme of the whole post ?

You think I posted this because I wanted to fuel my hatred for men ?

Well , there would have been no hatred if the likes of you still made use of their brains .

Get away from here and don't quote me .

See what your partner in crime is vomiting... cheesy

frankfrancis871:
sad

Shameless gunmen!
With all your guns, you only killed four people!
Shame!
Re: Corruption by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 17, 2020
Riele:

First of all ,

Do you have sense ?

D: tongue

Frankfrancis871 your fellow terrorist replies you------

frankfrancis871:
sad

You claim to love your son yet you can't take care of him? Answer me! What poppy c*ck!

Here in Africa,

A woman's place is the kitchen, that's her place forever!

Yeah that's sad but the truth!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively / Full Download. Trey Songz Tremaine Album Zip / Is Jealousy Normal In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.