Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Terseer Kiddwaya Inclusion To Big Brother Is A Product Of Corruption - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Terseer Kiddwaya Inclusion To Big Brother Is A Product Of Corruption (1049 Views)

Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terseer Kiddwaya Inclusion To Big Brother Is A Product Of Corruption by vivilafrosh(f): 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
Terseer Kiddwaya (27) is self-employed and comes from Benue State. Being a Big Brother Naija season 5 Housemate has Kiddwaya anticipating a better and crazier 2020. He describes himself as confident, good looking, ambitious, a daredevil who is highly motivated. It is no surprise then that “bringing back the fun into the House” is what he won’t compromise on this season.
What is a billionaire son doing in a show like big brother naija. A supposed show that is meant to provide even opportunity for Nigerians irrespective of stays, class and age. Kiddwaya inclusion to the latest big brother naija show tagged 'lockdown ' is a demonstration of how corrupt Nigeria has become. This is the same reason the organizers have become so selective when it comes to bringing housemate to the house. Its really an insult that Nigerians would have to vote with there airtime for someone who doesn't necessary need the said money. Kiddwaya inclusion has denied many youths the opportunity to try there luck. Don't be surprise that the money used in swaying the big brother organizers in allowing kiddwaya is higher than the prize money.

2 Likes

Re: Terseer Kiddwaya Inclusion To Big Brother Is A Product Of Corruption by axeman10(m): 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
"A supposed show that is meant to provide even opportunity for Nigerians irrespective of stays, class and age."

Read that sentence again and come back to apologise to the guy. If he is deemed qualified to be there should being a billionaire's son stop him from achieving is dreams?

His goals may not be for the money, but for the fame. Irrespective you should have told the organisers to restrict their recruitment of contestants to the poorest slums....mcheeewww
Yeye bloggers.

1 Like

Re: Terseer Kiddwaya Inclusion To Big Brother Is A Product Of Corruption by meobizy(f): 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
Give him a twenty day stay and watch him drag with Laycon for that 85M. He is not the first billionaire’s child and is surely not the last to grace our screens through BBNaija.
Re: Terseer Kiddwaya Inclusion To Big Brother Is A Product Of Corruption by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
Even I think they've put in tribalism to it
I watch all of them closely yesterday and I discover that all of them are ibol why? the only Youruba there is laycon I think,,last year set were also ibol except Seyi
Re: Terseer Kiddwaya Inclusion To Big Brother Is A Product Of Corruption by AmazingELixir: 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

Op stop hating rejoice with him so that baba God go answer your call too
Re: Terseer Kiddwaya Inclusion To Big Brother Is A Product Of Corruption by Charleys: 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Even I think they've put in tribalism to it
I watch all of them closely yesterday and I discover that all of them are ibol why? the only Youruba there is laycon I think,,last year set were also ibol except Seyi

Ibols are tribal warriors, they are good online especially when voting. Other tribes do not vote.
Re: Terseer Kiddwaya Inclusion To Big Brother Is A Product Of Corruption by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
Charleys:

Ibols are tribal warriors, they are good online especially when voting. Other tribes do not vote.

Ya a big foooooooooooooooooo!_ !_ !_

(1) (Reply)

“I Have Been Infecting Men With HIV And I’m Sorry, Forgive Me / She Said Yes: Rapper Ikechukwu Engaged To Long-time Girlfriend / Top 18 Reasons Why Most Men Avoid Their Wives In Bed At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.