Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Sisters Of Mercy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sisters Of Mercy (703 Views)

Sisters Of St. Francis Nuns / Sisters Of St. Francis House Of Prostitution / Sisters Of Mercy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sisters Of Mercy by okpismart: 3:37am On Dec 07, 2010
Sisters of Mercy
A man was driving down the highway, and sees a sign saying "Sisters of Mercy, House of Prostitution, 10 miles"
Thinking it is some sort of joke, he pays no attention, until he sees a similar sign reading "Sister's of Mercy, House of Prostitution, 5 miles."
Still unsure, he drives on, until spotting a third sign saying "Sister's of Mercy, House of Prostitution, next exit". His curiosity getting the better of him, he takes the exit and parks his car outside the convent.
He knocks on the door, and tells the nun who answers "I saw your signs on the highway, are they for real?"
The nun answers "Yes", and tells him to give her N3000 and follow her to a room.
He enters a room, and a second nun requests N3000, and leads him to a door. Once he opens the door, he is quickly shoved outside by the nun.
He finds himself behind the convent, where he sees the final sign, "Thank you for you contributions, you have just been screwed by the Sisters of Mercy."
Re: Sisters Of Mercy by Idowuogbo(f): 3:48am On Dec 07, 2010
funny grin grin grin,
oya i no go liv u til u vote 4 me na kiss kiss kiss :
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-559868.0.html,
Re: Sisters Of Mercy by tanimz(f): 4:29am On Dec 07, 2010
^^ Kai! Sister Mercy, you dey ask me to shut up not knowing say you don start your own private runs. Aiye ma le o. sad
Re: Sisters Of Mercy by sats: 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2010
its ok
Re: Sisters Of Mercy by lysaa(f): 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2010
nice move sisters
Re: Sisters Of Mercy by okpismart: 10:37am On Dec 08, 2010
How i ash, smart like these sisters
Re: Sisters Of Mercy by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2010
was posted on 2 december with the tittle, SISTER OF ST. FRANCIS NUN

A man is driving down a deserted stretch of highway when he notices a sign out of the corner of his eye. It reads:

SISTERS OF ST. FRANCIS

HOUSE OF PROSTITUTION

10 MILES
He thinks it was a figment of his imagination and drives on without second thought. Soon he sees another sign, which

says:

SISTERS OF ST. FRANCIS

HOUSE OF PROSTITUTION

5 MILES
Suddenly, he begins to realize that these signs are for real. Then he drives past a third sign saying:

SISTERS OF ST. FRANCIS

HOUSE OF PROSTITUTION

NEXT RIGHTHis curiosity gets the best of him and he pulls into the drive. On the far side of the parking lot is a stone building with a small sign next to the door reading:

SISTERS OF ST. FRANCIS
He climbs the steps and rings the bell. The door is answered by a nun in a long black habit who asks, "What may we do for you, my son?"

He answers, "I saw your signs along

the highway, and was interested in possibly doing business."

"Very well, my son", the nun answers. "Please follow me."

He is led through many winding passages and is soon quite disoriented. The nun stops at a closed door and tells the man, "Please knock on this door."

He does as he is told and another nun in a long habit, holding a tin cup answers the door. This nun instructs, "Please place $100 in the cup, then go through the large wooden door at the end of this hallway."

He gets $100 out of his wallet and places it in the second nun's cup.

He trots eagerly down the hall and slips through the door, pulling it shut behind him. As the door locks behind him, he finds himself back in the parking lot, facing another small

sign:

GO IN PEACE.

YOU HAVE JUST BEEN SCREWED BY

THE SISTERS OF ST. FRANCIS.

SERVES YOU RIGHT,

YOU SINNER.

(1) (Reply)

Who's The Fool Here? / Very Funny! / Polish Popes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.