Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,162 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Asking A New Girl Out And She Almost Found The Condoms In My Wallet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Asking A New Girl Out And She Almost Found The Condoms In My Wallet (1246 Views)

"Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) / At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asking A New Girl Out And She Almost Found The Condoms In My Wallet by Josephmumu03: 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
Abeg I get question to ask the sensible people here, today I had a lunch date with a new girl I dey ask out when I got to the place I made an order, while waiting for her as soon as she got to the place I gave her my purse to place her order then pay she insisted that my purse was too heavy.

I offloaded the content powerbank, mifi, lipbalm and asked to her to go with it that it was lighter she refused and said she wanted to see all the contents, meanwhile like 4 condoms dey inside, I just brought out one of my atm cards and gave her the pin. As a guyman asking out a new girl, is it risky if she finds a condom inside my wallet??
Re: Asking A New Girl Out And She Almost Found The Condoms In My Wallet by hashtagged(m): 6:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
Sex will not kill you 4 undecided
Re: Asking A New Girl Out And She Almost Found The Condoms In My Wallet by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
Say good bye to that relationship
Re: Asking A New Girl Out And She Almost Found The Condoms In My Wallet by Josephmumu03: 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
She didn't see it eventually. cheesy
Thegeneralqueen:
Say good bye to that relationship
Re: Asking A New Girl Out And She Almost Found The Condoms In My Wallet by Josephmumu03: 7:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
I just carry it incase I enter olosho house and no condom wink
hashtagged:
Sex will not kill you 4 undecided
Re: Asking A New Girl Out And She Almost Found The Condoms In My Wallet by nifemi25(m): 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
Josephmumu03:

Baddest nigga.
Re: Asking A New Girl Out And She Almost Found The Condoms In My Wallet by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
Josephmumu03:

u dey carry olosho and u still dey run after girlfriend...

Double loss.....
Re: Asking A New Girl Out And She Almost Found The Condoms In My Wallet by hashtagged(m): 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
Josephmumu03:

You remind me of my neighbor, everywhere condoms. Even inside his school books
Re: Asking A New Girl Out And She Almost Found The Condoms In My Wallet by Sanquine(m): 7:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
Is it Gold Circle or Kiss?
Re: Asking A New Girl Out And She Almost Found The Condoms In My Wallet by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
_
Re: Asking A New Girl Out And She Almost Found The Condoms In My Wallet by hashtagged(m): 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
Sanquine:

Na Its that one of 25k
Re: Asking A New Girl Out And She Almost Found The Condoms In My Wallet by Sanquine(m): 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2020
hashtagged:

Na Its that one of 25k
You no even sabi lie. U buy rubber + oil of 25k and you no sabi the name. Like kee u dere
Re: Asking A New Girl Out And She Almost Found The Condoms In My Wallet by hashtagged(m): 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
Sanquine:

You no even sabi lie. U buy rubber + oil of 25k and you no sabi the name. Like kee u dere

I didn't make the topic I was just commenting wink
Re: Asking A New Girl Out And She Almost Found The Condoms In My Wallet by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
Lol..u be fear fear o..e no matter na
Re: Asking A New Girl Out And She Almost Found The Condoms In My Wallet by Josephmumu03: 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2020
See am here
Sanquine:

Re: Asking A New Girl Out And She Almost Found The Condoms In My Wallet by Josephmumu03: 9:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
You sure, some girls sabi do mumu
awwfar:
Lol..u be fear fear o..e no matter na
Re: Asking A New Girl Out And She Almost Found The Condoms In My Wallet by Josephmumu03: 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
Na anal I go do your mother I no say her yansh go wide but e go too smell cheesy
20twenty:
Frank send me your mom's digit

I am hot.

(1) (Reply)

Giving Out 200k To The First 20 People Drop Yoyr Aza / If Your Girlfriend Dont Beg To Stay With You, She Doesn't Love You.. / How do I Deal With This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.