Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

How do I Deal With This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How do I Deal With This Situation? (1251 Views)

How Can I Deal With A Tenant That’s Giving Me Problem? / My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How do I Deal With This Situation? by motionarena: 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
I work for an international tech company based in Lagos with a lot of staff like 1000+ young staff.

Well due to the lockdown we are currently working from different hotel locations in where our staffs take most of the hotel rooms, so the place have the feel of a campus.

Well there is the girl who recently got married about 6 months ago and is also working from the hotel I have noticed she likes flocking around a particular guy who is my close friend and stays opposite my room.

There was a night I went out of my room to get some water as mine had finished and I noticed her leaving his room. I have seen her coming and going out of his room on several occasions.

My friend was even bragging to me how they have been having sex on several occasions and this is true as he showed me their whatsapp sex chats.

Well have been disgusted with my friend and her anytime I set my eyes on her as this is a young girl who recently got married I really feel sad for her hubby.

If I could get his contact I will find a way of exposing his wife.

1 Like

Re: How do I Deal With This Situation? by Ningen(m): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
A moment of silence for that unfortunate man.

[img]https://media1./images/b5ff4d9783c61db83962f07155802827/tenor.gif?itemid=5637398[/img]

9 Likes

Re: How do I Deal With This Situation? by Lordfranklin(m): 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
Mind your business and live long OP.
There are lots of evil going on in this world even as we speak.
Minding your business requires no starting capital.

2 Likes

Re: How do I Deal With This Situation? by baralatie(m): 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ningen:
A moment of silence for that unfortunate man.

[img]https://media1./images/b5ff4d9783c61db83962f07155802827/tenor.gif?itemid=5637398[/img]
Actually it is 5 minutes silence for the couple
Re: How do I Deal With This Situation? by sammieking2017(m): 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
@OP Are u friend to the husband, if it's no don't go ahead to embarass your self.
Re: How do I Deal With This Situation? by Stephenomozzy(m): 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
The best you can do is appeal to the moral of your friend to stop the act. But seeing him brag about sex with a married but loose woman already paints a picture of his kind of person.

There's not much you can do to help the hubby, sad as it might be. Even if your friend stops, she may likely move on to the next willing hotel roomie.

4 Likes

Re: How do I Deal With This Situation? by baralatie(m): 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
Lordfranklin:
Mind your business and live long OP. There are lots of evil going on in this world even as we speak. Minding your business requires no starting capital.
then when gbege start ........... the woman and the dude go dey look for bondage breaking miracles
Re: How do I Deal With This Situation? by Psady(m): 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
mostimes it's better we mind our business, You just said it's your friend who is involve with the said just married lady, so what happens when you get to report to the hubby of the lady,then he decides to take down your friend.Can you bear such knowing you reported? Am concerned bcoz I did witness such a scenario like this, it didn't end well.

1 Like

Re: How do I Deal With This Situation? by baralatie(m): 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
sammieking2017:
@OP Are u friend to the husband, if it's no don't go ahead to embarass your self.
sadly like someone said it is best for the op to be very careful.
Re: How do I Deal With This Situation? by baralatie(m): 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
Psady:
mostimes it's better we mind our business, You just said it's your friend who is involve with the said just married lady, so what happens when you get to report to the hubby of the lady,then he decides to take down your friend.Can you bear such knowing you reported? Am concerned bcoz I did witness such a scenario like this, it didn't end well.
whether anyone likes it or not. the scenarios of married women in adultery usually doesn't end well.
it usually bubbles and bust

2 Likes

Re: How do I Deal With This Situation? by 4ckz: 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
Minding your business is one of the reasons evil grow aggressively in our time. But op, I advice you mind your business or if reporting, do it anonymously.
Re: How do I Deal With This Situation? by Ningen(m): 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
Lordfranklin:
Mind your business and live long OP.
There are lots of evil going on in this world even as we speak.
Minding your business requires no starting capital.

Na only you come today?
Ambassador of mind your business crew.

Lots of evil going on in the world doesn't mean we should condone or accept it as part of us.

Nothing wrong in OP contacting her hubby.
Or appealing to his friend to stop this evil.

But as always... You lots only encourage evil.
Re: How do I Deal With This Situation? by Lordfranklin(m): 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ningen:

Na only you come today?

Lots of evil going on in the world doesn't mean we should condone or accept it as part of us.

I don't know where all this harshness is coming from. I simply stated my opinion regarding the matter as requested by the Original Poster. And for the record mate, I've never supported evil before. It is left for her husband to find out himself.
We should learn to mind our business in matters like this.

1 Like

Re: How do I Deal With This Situation? by baralatie(m): 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ningen:

Na only you come today?

the thing about reporting or intervening is that you don't know whether you are dealing with a snake, a monkey or leopard hiding in the bush.
if he reports and both adulterers change story,tactics and get him burned what happens then.
Re: How do I Deal With This Situation? by baralatie(m): 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
Lordfranklin:

I don't know where all this harshness is coming from. I simply stated my opinion regarding the matter as requested by the Original Poster. And for the record mate, I've never supported evil before. It is left for her husband to find out himself.
We should learn to mind our business in matters like this.
but what happens when this blows open leading to destruction of his friend and because he knows he friend was involved and did nothing.what happens then
Re: How do I Deal With This Situation? by Kolossus20(m): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
OP just speak with your friend to stop the act. Don't go and meet the husband o, if you do so, you might wreck their marriage.

One love.
Re: How do I Deal With This Situation? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
God please me with a good woman in future
MeanWhile earn up to 2k weekly check link in my signature
Re: How do I Deal With This Situation? by Edyice: 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
Some people wife need to be chewed Cheers to both of them ....

Re: How do I Deal With This Situation? by Lordfranklin(m): 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
baralatie:

but what happens when this blows open leading to destruction of his friend and because he knows he friend was involved and did nothing.what happens then
You're probably right. It's going to blow open eventually but I for one think he shouldn't be the revealer of so delicate a matter! The highest he can do is advise his friend of which I entirely agree with you on but going as far as letting the husband know makes him a busybody. Trust me, the culprits are both adults and should know the consequences of their actions by now.
It's either he looks the other way or advise his friend; that is if he wants to take things far.
Re: How do I Deal With This Situation? by baralatie(m): 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
Lordfranklin:

You're probably right. It's going to blow open eventually but I for one think he shouldn't be the revealer of so delicate a matter! The highest he can do is advise his friend of which I entirely agree with you on but going as far as letting the husband know makes him a busybody. Trust me, the culprits are both adults and should know the consequences of their actions by now.
It's either he looks the other way or advise his friend; that is if he wants to take things far.
hmmm!you make valid points but.................
the thing that bothers me is all three work in the same organisation.
imagine how far this will go.
Re: How do I Deal With This Situation? by Lordfranklin(m): 2:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
baralatie:

hmmm!you make valid points but.................
the thing that bothers me is all three work in the same organisation.
imagine how far this will go.
The poster did not specify whether the husband works in the same place with the wife.
Re: How do I Deal With This Situation? by baralatie(m): 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
Lordfranklin:

The poster did not specify whether the husband works in the same place with the wife.
I don't mean the husband.I am referring to op and his friend and the female colleague.
it is an organisation and any information that can be used to bring down an alleged competition is very dangerous.
Re: How do I Deal With This Situation? by Ningen(m): 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
baralatie:

the thing about reporting or intervening is that you don't know whether you are dealing with a snake, a monkey or leopard hiding in the bush.
if he reports and both adulterers change story,tactics and get him burned what happens then.

I don't see how he can end up getting burned.
But I understand your concern.

Anyway, anonymity is an option he can explore.
Re: How do I Deal With This Situation? by tundchip2: 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
Minding one's business should be taught in school tho.
Re: How do I Deal With This Situation? by Lordfranklin(m): 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
baralatie:

I don't mean the husband.I am referring to op and his friend and the female colleague.
it is an organisation and any information that can be used to bring down an alleged competition is very dangerous.
Sorry I misinterpreted you.
All three works in same place. If you ask me i'd say more reason the OP should keep quiet and mind his business. Although this looks like a simple matter for now, but any outburst from the OP her husband could lead to something far worse than one can imagine. He'll forever be at loggerheads with the wife and friend and also, going by the fact that they'll keep working there for a long time it's best to respect yourself by keeping mute.
Trust me, time is the revealer of secrets. The husband will find out.
Re: How do I Deal With This Situation? by baralatie(m): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
tundchip2:
Minding one's business should be taught in school tho.

what if you are the brother to the husband in this situation
Re: How do I Deal With This Situation? by baralatie(m): 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
Lordfranklin:

Sorry I misinterpreted you.
All three works in same place. If you ask me i'd say more reason the OP should keep quiet and mind his business. Although this looks like a simple matter for now, but any outburst from the OP her husband could lead to something far worse than one can imagine. He'll forever be at loggerheads with the wife and friend and also, going by the fact that they'll keep working there for a long time it's best to respect yourself by keeping mute.
Trust me, time is the revealer of secrets. The husband will find out.
if only people what that time can cause.
if I tell you what time of revelation of adultery has caused in cases I have seen.
female corp members literarily going bunkers because an assumed fling in far away bush in an inaccessible bush village of lau taraba state with no phone,internet got to Lagos
or women who have to be suspended from deaconry of a fling that occurred .there is a ex pastor with 4 kids out of his own marriage
remember former frcn boss.
then there is one I know that happened at total.the woman packed her purse and ran to the us when it bursts.

the time is huge.
Re: How do I Deal With This Situation? by Lordfranklin(m): 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
baralatie:

if only people what that time can cause.
if I tell you what time of revelation of adultery has caused in cases I have seen.
female corp members literarily going bunkers because an assumed fling in far away bush in an inaccessible bush village of lau taraba state with no phone,internet got to Lagos
or women who have to be suspended from deaconry of a fling that occurred .there is a ex pastor with 4 kids out of his own marriage
remember former frcn boss.
then there is one I know that happened at total.the woman packed her purse and ran to the us when it bursts.

the time is huge.
That is one thing with truth. It cannot be hidden
las las dem go catch both of dem
Re: How do I Deal With This Situation? by Blackmoran(m): 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
I hope the op is not married or has a girlfriend.? If he does he shouldn't be worried about is friend... There is this new track by olamide and tittle is "wan ma do". His main concern is while he is angry that Is friend is mounting someone else wife. They should not be mounting his own wife or girlfriend.... Op you no wan get sense abi, you bend down they look another person yansh, mean while them dey yansh your own from back
Re: How do I Deal With This Situation? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
Op you can only talk to your friend and maybe the lady too. But reporting to the husband is totally out of it.

1 Like

Re: How do I Deal With This Situation? by Originalsly: 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
@ Op.... do you know the husband?.... what if he's a ranking short fused military guy? .... or cult member? Do you think when he confronts your friend it will be to listen to explanation?... or to warn him?
You are no better than your friend.... in fact... you are worse. Your friend considers you a true friend .... the reason why he confided in you .... and showed you evidence that he is sleeping with the married workmate. You said nothing about it.... nor discouraged him from carrying on.He expected that information to remain between the two of you. Now here you are ... after smiling in his face.... trying to contact the husband to snitch on his wife and your friend. Why not talk to your friend? What kind of a friend are you? You are a snitch.... and a backstabber period...... like a snake.... cannot be trusted.
As a friend... if you feel he is doing wrong... it is your duty to try to make him do the right thing.... try to disengage him from another man's wife. As a guy.... what you should've learned about your friend is that a wife is not off limits ... and this would include your wife or girlfriend...... and your family members period. Bro.... I rather have a snake than you as a friend..... at least I'll know what to expect.
Re: How do I Deal With This Situation? by tundchip2: 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
baralatie:

what if you are the brother to the husband in this situation
I am not.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Couple Who Only Do Traditional Or Court Wedding Have Sex? / A Feel Like Running Away From The House / Why Is The Igbo Uber Driver Always Visiting Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.