Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,032 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' (63432 Views)

UK: 10 Things You Will Miss About Nigeria When You JAPA / Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria / Wode Maya: Namibia Is The Dubai Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by Perfecttouchade: 8:53am On Jan 17, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Waoooooow, the guy even sanged our national item
he indeed sanged it grin so our national item has been sanged by a Ghanian grin

1 Like

Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by Enemyofpeace: 8:54am On Jan 17, 2020
Firstcitizen:
Who the f.ck is this one again.

one of the childrens of Buhari
Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 17, 2020
Lagos and Abuja are not Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by Viking007(m): 8:55am On Jan 17, 2020
fairfora:
It still boils down to leadership. India and china go swallow naija population 3 times like kalokalo grin

Just go and see development in those countries. Their population is their strength but the reverse is the case here due to leadership woes.
India is actually another slum. Forget what you see on Telemundo. This is why they migrate to different countries.

9 Likes

Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by Enemyofpeace: 8:55am On Jan 17, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
he indeed sanged it grin so our national item has been sanged by a Ghanian grin
get out
Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by landforeast(m): 8:55am On Jan 17, 2020
H
Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 17, 2020
fairfora:
It still boils down to leadership. India and china go swallow naija population 3 times like kalokalo grin

Just go and see development in those countries. Their population is their strength but the reverse is the case here due to leadership woes.

It's not about population but diversity.
Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by Allen102: 8:55am On Jan 17, 2020
Adaibeku:
Enter oshogbo first
how about you worry more about Enugu and your wheelbarrow governor?

5 Likes

Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by Chukazu: 8:55am On Jan 17, 2020
Rosskii:

Do you go round the whole Ghana before coming here to claim they are heaven on earth? How many of you have gone beyond Accra?

Everything about Ghana starts and ends in Accra

1 Like

Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by Perfecttouchade: 8:56am On Jan 17, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
get out
ok I'm alreadyed out lipsrsealed grin
Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by itsme01: 8:57am On Jan 17, 2020
Adaibeku:
Enter oshogbo first

you mean poor ebonyi..

open your eyes and see the poverty level per state bellow

1 out of 2 people in Ebonyi is very poor and thinking of how to run away and escape to YorubaLand

3 Likes

Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by SoNature(m): 8:57am On Jan 17, 2020
Rosskii:

It's not just 'leadership issues'. It takes time to unite a nation of 200 million disparate peoples towards a common purpose. Those western countries have been independent for several centuries.

I no gree.

Since 1914? Oh, come on! Just 200 million people?

China and India are over one billion each with peoples from diverse ethnic groups, yet they don't face the senseless jingoistic challenge we have here.

The blackman keeps proving that they are really not worthy to rule themselves

1 Like

Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by Perfecttouchade: 8:58am On Jan 17, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
get out
are u a Ghanianed
Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by thatigboman: 8:59am On Jan 17, 2020
Wolgrace:
Awwww... I'm blushing. Go round well and confirm further
typical Ghanaian. Nigeria is 100 times better than ghana
Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by Enemyofpeace: 8:59am On Jan 17, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
are u a Ghanianed
I am an America, for your information i leaf in US

Dominique I love you

1 Like

Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by itsme01: 9:00am On Jan 17, 2020
YussufJavel:
[s][/s]

if you want ebaycard just beg me,
Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by stasius: 9:00am On Jan 17, 2020
Rosskii:

Do you go round the whole Ghana before coming here to claim they are heaven on earth? How many of you have gone beyond Accra?

Don't mind them. They only know Accra and Kumasi.

1 Like

Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 17, 2020
Rosskii:

It's not just 'leadership issues'. It takes time to unite a nation of 200 million disparate peoples towards a common purpose. Those western countries have been independent for several centuries.

Especially when all the above mentioned 'disparate' people have been brought up in an extremely selfish environment that teaches that we always put personal gain before any other consideration.

3 Likes

Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by Adaibeku(f): 9:02am On Jan 17, 2020
itsme01:

you mean poor ebonyi..

open your eyes and see the poverty level per state bellow

1 out of 2 people in Ebonyi is very poor and thinking of how to run away and escape to YorubaLand

Is sokoto not richer than ur ibadan talkless of ebonyi hausa state ,travel n see

Statistics from ibadan expressway gutter media
Hahahahaahahahaha grin

My slave am done with u

Immhotep Lzaa metaphysical

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by SoNature(m): 9:02am On Jan 17, 2020
grossintel:
Lagos and Abuja is not Nigeria.

Are
Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by babzo(m): 9:02am On Jan 17, 2020
The things we celebrate!!!! Unbelievable!
Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 17, 2020
martolux:
Let him go to the North na
hey bro, can u put me through on how to recover my electroneum account,... they just block me for no reason
Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by Perfecttouchade: 9:03am On Jan 17, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
I am an America, for your information i leaf in US

Dominique I love you
me I'm a Nigeria and I leaves in United States of Africa....so you roff Dominique grin funny man

1 Like

Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by 12345baba(m): 9:04am On Jan 17, 2020
This one dey find Nigerian customers.
Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by babzo(m): 9:04am On Jan 17, 2020
SoNature:

I no gree.

China and India are over one billion each with peoples from diverse ethnic groups, yet they don't face the senseless jingoistic challenge we have here.

We love making excuses for the fake leaders we have
Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by Adaibeku(f): 9:07am On Jan 17, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
me I'm a Nigeria and I leaves in United States of Africa....so you roff Dominique grin funny man

Don't mind that afonja who Bitterleaf's in Ameluka grin

1 Like

Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by Maximar: 9:07am On Jan 17, 2020
Rosskii:

Well, to aim towards a "common purpose", you need people of the same ideologies and goal. Nigeria lacks that. While one part is tending towards development, another part is pulling it towards Chad, Niger. sad

SoNature:

I no gree.

Right.
China and India have more internal similarities than differences. India had to breakup with a part (Pakistan) that had a different ideology/goal from the remaining part of the country.
Nigeria's problem, apart from leadership is that it has more differences than internal similarities.

Nigeria is a failed experiment!
Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by SEGLIZ: 9:07am On Jan 17, 2020
post=85864257:

Wode Maya, do not be surprised.
We have some few people in our nation that refer to their nation as a Zoo,
because they see themselves as animals living in animal farm!

But we still have over 97% of us that love our nation to pieces.
Glad you are with people of such mindset.

You are are welcome to our beautiful nation Maya.
The GIANT OF AFRICA.
One of the most interesting and beautiful place to live in the world....as long as pepper rest wella!

Pay no mind to enemies of the states.
Eko dun o (Lagos is sweet o!) cheesy

We heard this from our DJ last night....

*[b]singing*

Eko dun mawole
Toba ti lowo lapo
Asabi to'n sha dollar
Awon paddy mi to'n shey BBQ
Eko dun ju bayii lo
Awon ara ibi lo mu omo ope salo
Eh eh

Owo wa leko
Awa kan wa okay oh

Ma lo fo bi Awo
Awa o le salo fun won

Ti won ba de, ama kiwon kabo
Awa la leko Iwo ma fo
Mafo, Inside life
Orisirisi nkan lo'n shele.........

Kuronbe...

One love Chief Cosmos.
Lol cheesy
We pay those ones no mind,
This is a New Year.
Thanks for the heads up man.
By the way,
We no be guy o.
We are just we! wink
But we are comfortable with what anyone address us as, as long as our message is passed across.
Live and Enjoy life Cosmos!
Mafo...
Cc Timekeeper!
Miss ya! wink

sis your Joy gives me Joy, it rubs of on me greatly. Nice knowing you exist but you didn't give us any of 9ices lyrics on his birthday thread, abi e join "àwa ti 9ice ósá nlé"?
that thing that gives you JOY would not go sour neither will it know bound.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by itsme01: 9:08am On Jan 17, 2020
Adaibeku:

Is sokoto not richer than ur ibadan talkless of ebonyi hausa state ,travel n see

Statistics from ibadan expressway gutter media
Hahahahaahahahaha grin

My slave am done with u

Immhotep Lzaa metaphysical

Illetracy is a problem

Oxford is not in Ibadan, it is in England..

and if your state isnt poor why are you in another man's state?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) / Durban (south Africa) Picture Gallery: South Africa´s Third Largest City / Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.