Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' (63431 Views)

UK: 10 Things You Will Miss About Nigeria When You JAPA / Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria / Wode Maya: Namibia Is The Dubai Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by colestephan86: 11:51am On Jan 17, 2020
Rosskii:
Famous Ghanaian Vlogger, Wode Maya Says ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria''.

- Shocked At Development Levels In Lagos, Abuja
- Was Expecting To See Slums, Poverty and Boko Haram Everywhere
- Sings Nigerian National Anthem in Respect
- Asks ''Why Did They Lie To Me About This Country?''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxwqq8PJGPQ&t=13s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU7KyktZ9jI
And he should also know that 80 to 90% of the buildings are own by Nigerians unlike what you have in most other African countries.
Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by nanauju(f): 11:55am On Jan 17, 2020
HarryDuce:
It's best to check for the meaning of words before using them.
This display of low IQ on your path does not surprise me in anyway; talking about unimportant rubbish is the norm when your brain cells cannot fathom a life devoid of petty foolishness.

You ended up not saying anything worthwhile and not making any sense... I don't engage intellectually challenged folks like you on here.. Go find ur pair.. Low self esteem folks

Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by Nanatrendy(f): 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
[quote author=stasius post=85864564]

Don't mind them. They only know Accra and Kumasi. [/quotel
Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by Nanatrendy(f): 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
stasius:

Don't mind them. They only know Accra and Kumasi.
actually the best place to live in Ghana are the smaller towns because unlike nigeria we all have 24 hrs electricity, and smaller town have less pollution . My dream place in ghana is akosombo

2 Likes

Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by Nanatrendy(f): 12:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
Those who don't know wode maya, he's like the most successful you tuber in west africa if not africa, he basically goes around african countries to show the positive parts of Africa. He's done Rwanda, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Senegal, Ghana, Sierra Leone and Nigeria and he hyped every country he went to. Last year the guy earned 100, 000 dollars from you tube, he's basically doing his hustle so stop tickling yourselves

8 Likes

Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by Pataricatering(f): 12:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
Bn on nairaland a long time - this comment is the most enlightening iv ever read ! Thank you sir .
Rosskii:

It's not just 'leadership issues'. It takes time to unite a nation of 200 million disparate peoples towards a common purpose. Those western countries have been independent for several centuries.
Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by sanyajava: 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
Guys, all you do is criticize Nigeria as a Nation, your own country oh! If you cant promote then shut d Bleep up
Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by Nanatrendy(f): 12:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
pacespot:
Nice you found out yourself, the goodness of a country isn't about the places you visit but the people you meet.

But I think these Ghanaians are too obsessed with Nigeria
you the ones who are obsessed with Ghana to make a thread about something a ghanaian said last year august

2 Likes

Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by 12inchess: 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
kay29000:

You are a Nairalander...I'm sure you see how Igbo and Yoruba people fight everyday here. You also know how people would rather have someone from their ethnic group as the president, even if the person is incapable. How will a country progress when it is made up of too many ethnic groups that can't get along. Some people are even happy when things go bad so that they can laugh at people from the ethnic group of the president, or people that support the president.

In U. S the people from the east coast and deep south don't see eye to eye. Midwesterners are also different. Even people from the west coast have different accent etc. Yet you don't see the country regression. In America there also a mix of cultures. Nigeria is not the only multicultural country. So Sir you have no point. Out leaders have not invested in infrastructure and human capacity and that is why the country is not moving at the expected pace. And to people that believe that the west is heaven, maybe they need to visit the ghettos in U. S and see that life is not as western media paints it to everyone. However, one thing I must not is that most westerners have atleast the minimum access to necessity of life. Food, clothes, shelter, basic healthcare and basic education and that is where we are lacking.

2 Likes

Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by Peezzy(f): 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
nanauju:
These Ghanaians are funny people. Anytime they want to get attention they start looking for Nigeria

Topcio Natural bathing soap, totally natural, no chemicals added, it is produced with fruits, herbs and plants, it lightens, smoothens ur skin and makes u look younger and your skin cleaner. It clears black spots, black knuckles, stretch marks and pimples in few days. Price is 1500 but negotiable if u are buying more than one. Contact me 070 6180 9819
what's your location? How can I get it in Ilorin?
Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by nanauju(f): 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
Peezzy:
what's your location? How can I get it in Ilorin?

I'm in Lagos. Through driver
Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by Danhumprey: 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
janettee:
Why is there a chinese flag in the train? undecided.

I'm impressed lol lipsrsealed
you're impressed about what exactly? undecided
Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by janettee(f): 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
Danhumprey:
you're impressed about what exactly? undecided

With what I see.
Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by bewla(m): 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
Wolgrace:
Awwww... I'm blushing. Go round well and confirm further
Stunts to get more traffic
Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by Cubia(f): 1:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
JokerBeninCity:
you would have said "if Southwest sorry Lagos were to be a country with indegenous western owned companies" �
Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by Danhumprey: 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
janettee:

With what I see.
From the video? Shot from selected, choice parts, which is where the bulk of the common wealth is situated.

Meanwhile...
Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by mechanics(m): 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
Wow, nice one.
Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by Viciyke00(m): 1:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
mad oh grin grin grin grin grin[/color][color=#550000]
Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by ProfKhaycee(m): 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
Rosskii:

It's not just 'leadership issues'. It takes time to unite a nation of 200 million disparate peoples towards a common purpose. Those western countries have been independent for several centuries.

And not just a nation of 200 million people but a nation with many nations in it...imagine one country with more than 200 tribes....why problem no go dey
Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by thunderbabs: 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
This guy no reach Mushin Bariga Somolu ikotun Egbeda
Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by Shobams(m): 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
Rosskii:
Famous Ghanaian Vlogger, Wode Maya Says ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria''.

- Shocked At Development Levels In Lagos, Abuja
- Was Expecting To See Slums, Poverty and Boko Haram Everywhere
- Sings Nigerian National Anthem in Respect
- Asks ''Why Did They Lie To Me About This Country?''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxwqq8PJGPQ&t=13s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU7KyktZ9jI

You don't judge an object from a far. Now you know the truth. Spread the word.
Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
Correct man...
bewla:
Stunts to get more traffic

1 Like

Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by Chibuking1402(m): 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
nanauju:
These Ghanaians are funny people. Anytime they want to get attention they start looking for Nigeria

Topcio Natural bathing soap, totally natural, no chemicals added, it is produced with fruits, herbs and plants, it lightens, smoothens ur skin and makes u look younger and your skin cleaner. It clears black spots, black knuckles, stretch marks and pimples in few days. Price is 1500 but negotiable if u are buying more than one. Contact me 070 6180 9819
...are you in wassapp?..add me 08062713531
Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by dasparrow: 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
I really enjoyed watching the videos of this young man Maya. May God bless him.
Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by janettee(f): 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
Danhumprey:
From the video? Shot from selected, choice parts, which is where the bulk of the common wealth is situated.

Meanwhile...

Just because I said that doesn't mean I didn't consider what you wrote. I knew the guy was probably paid to showcase that and he did well!. So I'm impressed by that.

I'm not excusing the fact that it might not be the reality!.

1 Like

Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by justlikedat: 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
12inchess:

In U. S the people from the east coast and deep south don't see eye to eye. Midwesterners are also different. Even people from the west coast have different accent etc. Yet you don't see the country regression. In America there also a mix of cultures. Nigeria is not the only multicultural country. So Sir you have no point. Out leaders have not invested in infrastructure and human capacity and that is why the country is not moving at the expected pace. And to people that believe that the west is heaven, maybe they need to visit the ghettos in U. S and see that life is not as western media paints it to everyone. However, one thing I must not is that most westerners have atleast the minimum access to necessity of life. Food, clothes, shelter, basic healthcare and basic education and that is where we are lacking.
You are right bros, the western media are not even telling the world the truth about Africa and most especially Nigeria, but they overhype their own countries making it look like paradise on earth to most Africans at home. Sometimes I wonder how America portrays Nigeria as unsafe when Naija is even safer than US. Just few weeks ago some Jamaicans in my place of work in London were telling me there.are cannibals in Nigeria and that we eat human beings. It was when I got to London I realised that there are slums in London, potholes on the road, beggars on the street and, homeless people as well and there are areas in Naija that are nice looking that some areas in London.
Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by Awoo88: 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
Buhari ass lickers don't go import mercenary come.
Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by Kennyswag: 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2020
kay29000:

Please go on Google and search for "Number of ethnic groups in China." And then search for "Number of ethnic groups in Nigeria." This search will give you an idea why it is so hard for Nigeria to progress. China has ten times the population of Nigeria, but we have 5 times more ethnic groups than they have.
nigeria should spilt according to ethnic lines and see progress in 10yrs
Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by justlikedat: 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
Kennyswag:
nigeria should spilt according to ethnic lines and see progress in 10yrs
The political class will not allow that because of their selfish interest.
Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by Danhumprey: 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
janettee:

Just because I said that doesn't mean I didn't consider what you wrote. I knew the guy was probably paid to showcase that and he did well!. So I'm impressed by that.

I'm not excusing the fact that it might not be the reality!.
Okay. I get it.
Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by Aiyegbajeje2001: 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
Can you send me your contact and if possible pics of renovation and building you have done as proof.

Modified: Wolgrace Construction Ltd say a million thanks to you all for confirming further on Lagos infrastructural developments. To get beautiful achitectural designs, finer structures, renovative innovations, maintenance proficiency, and infrastructural maps, see my signature.[/quote]
Re: Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' by Aiyegbajeje2001: 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
Aiyegbajeje2001:
Can you send me your contact and if possible pics of renovation and building you have done as proof.

Modified: Wolgrace Construction Ltd say a million thanks to you all for confirming further on Lagos infrastructural developments. To get beautiful achitectural designs, finer structures, renovative innovations, maintenance proficiency, and infrastructural maps, see my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) / Durban (south Africa) Picture Gallery: South Africa´s Third Largest City / Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.