Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof (53875 Views)

What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page / Trump Again Calls Black Countries Sh*tholes; Swears At Mandela (BOOK) / WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by princeogbeide1(m): 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
End time
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Saralinn(f): 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
undecided
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by axglide(m): 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
Trump ehn grin
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by akpunda86: 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
CaptainMeks:

Despite a warning from Lev Parnas, President Trump claimed not to know him again Thursday. "I don't know Parnas, other than I guess I had pictures taken, which I do with thousands of people," Trump told reporters in the Oval Office. "I don't know him at all, don't know what he's about, don't know where he comes from, know nothing about him. ... I don't believe I've ever spoken to him."

Jospeh Bondy, Parnas' lawyer, brought the receipts, posting a video taken at Mar-a-Lago in December 2016, where Trump is clearly talking with Parnas, who is standing next to him and also Roman Nasirov, a former Ukrainian official charged with embezzlement.

The Washington Post used that video in a jaunty roundup of Parnas posing, often on multiple occasions, next to Trump and other Republicans who claimed not to know him.

[b]Calling Parnas a "Giuliani associate" is "way too limited — he is a full-fledged member of Trump Co," Chris Cuomo said on CNN Thursday night. As he ran through the details, he showed photo after photo of Parnas and Trump or members of his family and inner circle. "There are so many that I had to leave pictures out," Cuomo said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVhqPRpQ0CU

In fact, Parnas' connection to Trump stretches back to the 1980s, when he sold real estate for Trump's father, Fred Trump, The Washington Post reported in October. "When Parnas was 16, he worked at Kings Highway Realty, selling Trump Organization co-ops." Adam Entous elaborated at The New Yorker. Parnas told The New Yorker that job "was my first time knowing who Trump was, but, growing up in that area, you knew who Trump was, because his name was all over the place." After Parnas moved to Florida in 1995, Entous added, "on visits to New York, he stayed at Trump properties."[/b]

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-again-denied-knowing-lev-082300872.html

MBAKA HEADS MURIC
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by tradebot: 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
You took picture with him does not mean you know him.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by DexterousOne(m): 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
dalass:
People actually wants Trump to tell the truth?

Hilarious!!! grin grin grin

Very hilarious

1 Like

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Novaccines: 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
Wow
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by YorubaLord: 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
A man that refuses to accept responsibilities for all his actions is less than a man!

This dude is the biggest fool alive! angry

9 Likes

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by DexterousOne(m): 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
tradebot:
You took picture with him does not mean you know him.

You mean to say

That someone who worked for your father
And you
Being close to your kids while growing up
And pictured with every wife you have ever married

You don't know that person

Whoever believes trump must be a dunce

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Osidazz19: 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
TRAMP is just a lying SOB. Nothing more. The idiot has told 13000 lies since he was sworn in. (That's thirteen Thousand LIES).
The MOFO can lie for the whole of mankind.

9 Likes

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Shaprara: 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
The photos and videos you posted are not from Maralago as reported by yahoo. They are photos and videos from a fundraiser for trump just before the United Nations general council meeting in New York 2017.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by blowjohn(m): 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
YorubaLord:
A man that refuses to accept responsibilities for all his actions is less than a man!

This dude is the biggest fool alive!o angry

The photos and videos posted are not from Maralago as reported by yahoo. They are photos and videos from a fundraiser for trump just before the United Nations general council meeting in New York 2017.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by DexterousOne(m): 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
Brugo:
grin

Denying won’t make the problem go away.

I can now see why Igbos love this man. He is a thoroughly crooked businessman. That is the number one quality of a biafran hero. grin Not surprised.

Don't say that

Many many Igbos are honest businessmen
Like myself and my family

However
You need to understand
That some Igbos who support trump are misguided
And fed with misinformation

Similar to how some Yoruba folks still support and defend buhari

It's all misguided people
And misinformation

8 Likes

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
Shaprara:
OP trump is absolutely correct to say he doesn’t know him other than they may have taken pictures together. Taking pictures with politicians in America is big business especially if it’s in a private dinner or meeting. You pay to attend a meeting and you pay for photo-op and it’s totally legal. Let me remind you, the owner of Arik paid the Obama- Biden Campaign to attend a meeting and a photo op together with President Obama and VP Biden at the inauguration dinner, that’s the way it’s done.

just shut up

15 Likes

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by abbey621(m): 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
DexterousOne:

You mean to say

That someone who worked for your father
And you
Being close to your kids while growing up
And pictured with every wife you have ever married

You don't know that person

Whoever believes trump must be a dunce

Trump's father viewed him as a disappointment. They were never really close, Trump would often collect money from him and spend it on one crazy idea or the other. So someone can be close to his father but not to him. In case you want to know, Trump treats most people as a business transaction, even his wife is a business transaction. So when he says he does not know you, he truly means it grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by tammie24: 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
This video doesn't say anything other than the fact that Trump is and has been a very popular and successful person and most people like to associate and have conversations with people like that in America. It boosts their personalities. Good for business!
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by talk2hb1(m): 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
Photoshop
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by kestolove95(m): 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
Wetin concern me with U.S politics
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
blowjohn:

The photos and videos posted are not from Maralago as reported by yahoo. They are photos and videos from a fundraiser for trump just before the United Nations general council meeting in New York 2017.
photos from numerous events and you quicky state its from just 1...wow...seems trumpo has really infected anyone who supports him wuith that lying genome ...una no dey tire to lie..IPOB boys...wetin nah..them swear for una?

17 Likes

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by DexterousOne(m): 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
abbey621:

Trump's father viewed him as a disappointment. They were never really close, Trump would often collect money from him and spend it on one crazy idea or the other. So someone can be close to his father but not to him. In case you want to know, Trump treats most people as a business transaction, even his wife is a business transaction. So when he says he does not know you, he truly means it grin grin grin grin

Lol
Na wa
Which kind PROBLEM be this now ?

3 Likes

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
talk2hb1:
Photoshop

stop sounding stupid

6 Likes

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by 7victor(m): 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
why are they persecuting this man na?
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Shaprara: 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
Lol, come and shut it for me nitwit
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
As per predictive programming, Trump is used and might be dumped anytime soon.

JFK, Osama, Tupac, Michael Jackson, many more...... were all used and dumped. But I dare Trump to reveal the top secrets of the American-Israelis puppets masters (worlwide caliphate), else He will be killed too.

1 Like

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by abbey621(m): 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
DexterousOne:

Lol
Na wa
Which kind PROBLEM be this now ?

Na so we see am over here, I like the man but his ways are known only to him, nigga can sell his son if it meant accolades grin grin grin
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by itsme01: 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
blowjohn:

The video in question(at Mar a largo resort) is not yet public , its part of the testmony of the mans lawyers to congress

2 Likes

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Ekemeze: 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Osidazz19: 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
Brugo:
grin

Denying won’t make the problem go away.

I can now see why Igbos love this man. He is a thoroughly crooked businessman. That is the number one quality of a biafran hero. grin Not surprised.

Na their regular trademark.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Perfecttouchade: 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
He should better admit to his crimes and let the Americans either vote him for his credits than lieing and creating more damages

7 Likes

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
ContractKiller:
This Captainmeks must have been denied US visa several times. No wonder he carries Trump on his head like an agbero.

[img]https://images./7e1syj5ZGKFVGPXcJAAoJe.jpg[/img]
You know him very well...his second moniker is also up there.

He will still use that one and copy one news from CNN now.
We are not interested in what happens to Trump. Buhari is our business because he is our President.
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
Shaprara:
OP trump is absolutely correct to say he doesn’t know him other than they may have taken pictures together. Taking pictures with politicians in America is big business especially if it’s in a private dinner or meeting. You pay to attend a meeting and you pay for photo-op and it’s totally legal. Let me remind you, the owner of Arik paid the Obama- Biden Campaign to attend a meeting and a photo op together with President Obama and VP Biden at the inauguration dinner, that’s the way it’s done.

go back up and check so many pictures of both families intertwining and come back to tell me its just political meet up and he doesn't know him

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike / Their Military Strength Of Gambia / Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.