Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

SEX: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We're Set To Do Our Introduction— Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We're Set To Do Our Introduction— Please Help (1551 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEX: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We're Set To Do Our Introduction— Please Help by iLegendd(m): 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
I saw a post yesterday by a lady called Miffia. She complained of her husband-to-be being a 2 Minutes Man. Congratulation to that man — he is a hero and way better than I used to be. When I was in that level, I wasn't up to a 2-Minutes Man, but a 69 Seconds Man.

When I saw that post, I didn't want to reply her and tell her where the permanent solution is.

As I was about closing the thread, I scrolled down and saw lots of people recommending different types of concoctions and herbal medicines, so I said no no no — If I don't lead this lady on the right direction, I'll leave her at the mercies of scammers who will lure her into buying different kinds of temporary concoctions for her man and before you know it, they'll be spending their monthly salaries buying sex drugs, all the groundnuts, bananas, ginger, honey, cucumbers, etc. in Oshodi just to have a long-lasting sex.

This was the reason I decided to reply her and tell her where the permanent and natural solution is.

Below is what she wrote and after that, was my reply.

Miffia:
Hi everyone... Good Afternoon

I will keep this brief and short.. Ignore any typographical error, please.

I have this boyfriend, we've been dating for years now. The thing is, he doesn't last long during sex, he's a 2 minutes man, as you people call it. There was a time, we had sex, less than 1 minute, yes, I mean less than a minute, just 3 or 4 thrusts and he released. He was shocked, sad and disappointed, I was shocked too. I was even the one cheering him up, not to be sad, that everything will be okay, that's not his fault, he just wore his cloth and left.

This is someone I want to marry, we will soon do our introduction and wedding, and I don't want our sex life to be boring, we are not enjoying s*x at all, and I don't want to cheat on him... We love each other so much.

Please, anybody that has experienced this before, or know how to stop it should advice me on what to do, its not making me happy neither is my boyfriend happy too

Your advice will be appreciated.. Thank You.
Re: SEX: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We're Set To Do Our Introduction— Please Help by Apination(m): 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
undecided
Re: SEX: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We're Set To Do Our Introduction— Please Help by iLegendd(m): 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
A man said

mahakexchange:
You will surly find a helper here on nairaland
Re: SEX: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We're Set To Do Our Introduction— Please Help by iLegendd(m): 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
And I replied the man above with...

Smile.

https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

Tell her to download that and give to him. That is the first and last of his PE frustration. It has never failed and never will.

@Miffia, there are 3 things you should warn your man not to waste money on

1. Sex enhancement drugs

2. Sex enhancement herbal medicines

3. Concoction — eat this, drink that, swallow this

Tell him to read the book to find out the natural and permanently way that never fails.

Then the lady in question quoted and said...

1 Like

Re: SEX: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We're Set To Do Our Introduction— Please Help by iLegendd(m): 12:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
Miffia:

How can he get this book Sir?... I want to tell him about it.
Re: SEX: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We're Set To Do Our Introduction— Please Help by iLegendd(m): 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
And below is the final reply and the permanent solution that never fails.

Link to download the free version.

https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

Tell him to NEVER EVER waste his money buying drugs or herbal medicines that are temporary, but read that book and see how the permanent method works. As I earlier said, it has never failed and never will even 9,000,000 years from now.

All the best and come back with smiles in few months' time.

Re: SEX: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We're Set To Do Our Introduction— Please Help by iLegendd(m): 12:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
Since yesterday I gave that replied, more than 500 people have downloaded the free version and a few people have purchased the book while the rest promised to come back and make payment soon.

To those who bought the book, you are are lucky and you'll come back here to give testimonies soon. It's 10000% guaranteed.
Re: SEX: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We're Set To Do Our Introduction— Please Help by iLegendd(m): 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
So, to the clients below, don't forget to come give testimonies.

Re: SEX: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We're Set To Do Our Introduction— Please Help by iLegendd(m): 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
Another one.

Re: SEX: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We're Set To Do Our Introduction— Please Help by iLegendd(m): 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
Another one and the list goes on. You all will surely smile at last and there is no two ways about it.

Re: SEX: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We're Set To Do Our Introduction— Please Help by iLegendd(m): 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEX: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We're Set To Do Our Introduction— Please Help by iLegendd(m): 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
Men are buying the book with the permanent solution while boys are buying drugs and concoctions with temporary solution.

Re: SEX: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We're Set To Do Our Introduction— Please Help by iLegendd(m): 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
Some are grabbing more than one book.

Re: SEX: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We're Set To Do Our Introduction— Please Help by Cousin9999: 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2020
I've heard of numbing creams, but I don't know how safe or effective they are.

Also, think about this.

Premature ejaculation can be caused by psychological factors such as stress, depression, relationship issues or performance-related anxiety. It can also be due to physical causes, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, thyroid problems or prostate disease.
Re: SEX: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We're Set To Do Our Introduction— Please Help by iLegendd(m): 10:43am On Jan 20, 2020
More smart men are taking advantage of this natural and permanent solution that is 100000% guaranteed to work.

No more drugs or concoctions.

Re: SEX: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We're Set To Do Our Introduction— Please Help by iLegendd(m): 1:07am On Jan 21, 2020
Thousands have downloaded the free version while hundreds have made purchases. Those who paid are way ahead. The best things in life are not free — except air.

1 Like

Re: SEX: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We're Set To Do Our Introduction— Please Help by iLegendd(m): 8:28am On Jan 23, 2020
More are still downloading it.
Re: SEX: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We're Set To Do Our Introduction— Please Help by iLegendd(m): 1:07am On Jan 25, 2020
The download and purchase are still coming in.
Re: SEX: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We're Set To Do Our Introduction— Please Help by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 03, 2020
iLegendd:
Thousands have downloaded the free version while hundreds have made purchases. Those who paid are way ahead. The best things in life are not free — except air.
Actually the best things in Life are free while the second best are expensive.
Re: SEX: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We're Set To Do Our Introduction— Please Help by iLegendd(m): 1:35am On Feb 03, 2020
Macsjebs:

Actually the best things in Life are free while the second best are expensive.

Fellow Nairalanders, kindly check my signature. Thanks

Can you list 5 best things in life that are free?
Re: SEX: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We're Set To Do Our Introduction— Please Help by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 03, 2020
iLegendd:

List 5 best things in life that are free?
That's y I said second best, it's just English mix, still saying best things are free yet expensive.

For instance, oxygen is free, but a sick person will need millions to get it in hospitals.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

How Long Can You Stay Without Masturbating? / GIVEAWAY!!! ; Genuine (Moderate) Giveaway For Music/Movies Enthusiasts. / Ladies, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Guy For The First Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.