Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Ladies, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Guy For The First Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Guy For The First Time? (1559 Views)

What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / What Are The Red Flags You Regret You Ignored In Your Relationship. / Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Guy For The First Time? by Infolenka: 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
Red flags are traits, behaviors or an attribute of a person that indicates that they aren't someone you should get close to and develop a relationship with.

Ladies what are those red flags that you notice when you meet a guy for the first time?
Re: Ladies, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Guy For The First Time? by soundOsonic: 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
Red flags for the first time?
Do people actually meet people for the first time and see red flags?
If you see red flags upon first day you meet a person you have lots of insecurity

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Guy For The First Time? by Bola146(f): 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2020
If he doesn't pick call in the night and too much talks

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Guy For The First Time? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
Bola146:
if he doesn't talk much still wahala. mtchew

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Guy For The First Time? by Thattallgirl(f): 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Guy For The First Time? by BaddieFreak(f): 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Lousiness and body odour. A guy that smells so nice can carry my nose away.

Same here
Re: Ladies, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Guy For The First Time? by finalboss(m): 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
Bola146:
doesn't pick call in the night ??

grin this one go dream tire o

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Guy For The First Time? by hashtagged(m): 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
Bola146:
So person no go sleep again

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Guy For The First Time? by Bola146(f): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
hashtagged:

So person no go sleep again

8pm is too late I don't understand
Re: Ladies, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Guy For The First Time? by hashtagged(m): 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
Bola146:

8pm is too late I don't understand

It's too late, After six if you call me I nor go pick

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Guy For The First Time? by Bola146(f): 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
hashtagged:

It's too late, After six if you call me I nor go pick

Better, you will see your type
Re: Ladies, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Guy For The First Time? by Jodha(f): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
If he talks about himself too much.....and general talks too much...

Initiating sex the first time is a very big red flag...
Re: Ladies, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Guy For The First Time? by stacyadams: 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
grin grin
2am I go ansa ur call no worry
Re: Ladies, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Guy For The First Time? by Deicide: 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
We all know the truth is the size of his wallet

Also they check dressing so basically someone like mark Zuckerberg would be put down cause the way his dressing is too simple, they would think he is poor if they don't know who he is.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Guy For The First Time? by paulolee(m): 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2020
when she knows too many guys n keep receiving calls like customer care...big red card

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Guy For The First Time? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2020
Jodha:

grin .. and initiating 2k the first time is called?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Guy For The First Time? by Jodha(f): 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
collinsuchendu:

grin .. and initiating 2k the first time is called?

Please I'm not one of those... hungry jobless girls...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Guy For The First Time? by jawalis(m): 11:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
Fat lips.
dark skin.
I hate fat ladies with passion.
I detest talkative.
The moment I see you on leggings. I become cold on you.
Re: Ladies, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Guy For The First Time? by tobechi74: 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
Jodha:

If he doesn't Initiate sex at all through out life

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Guy For The First Time? by Mandela27: 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
Guys chill na.the question is for the ladies
Re: Ladies, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Guy For The First Time? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
Jodha:

Please I'm not one of those... hungry jobless girls...

Oh! Pardon my ignorance.
Re: Ladies, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Guy For The First Time? by Honest2(m): 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
Thattallgirl:

Define louse
Re: Ladies, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Guy For The First Time? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
Mandela27:
Guys chill na.the question is for the ladies

grin Nairaland guys eh..
Re: Ladies, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Guy For The First Time? by Mandela27: 11:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
collinsuchendu:

grin Nairaland guys eh..
Swears.them no dey gree
Re: Ladies, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Guy For The First Time? by Queenserah26(f): 11:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
Funny thread, let me balance here and read comments grin
Re: Ladies, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Guy For The First Time? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 09, 2020
Mandela27:
Swears.them no dey gree

Lol. See that nigga up there saying he disguts fat ladies. Nawa o.
Re: Ladies, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Guy For The First Time? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 09, 2020
Queenserah26:
Funny thread, let me balance here and read comments grin

grin Ok. When you notice that he doesn't have a fat wallet right?

Re: Ladies, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Guy For The First Time? by Thattallgirl(f): 12:13am On Dec 10, 2020
Honest2:

Define louse
cheesy Check your dictionary
Re: Ladies, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Guy For The First Time? by Shortyy(f): 12:14am On Dec 10, 2020
They're many. Listing them will full this front page
Re: Ladies, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Guy For The First Time? by fijinjesu92792: 5:14am On Dec 10, 2020
Funny thread, let me balance here and read comments
Re: Ladies, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Guy For The First Time? by odinson1(m): 6:27am On Dec 10, 2020
Shortyy:
They're many. Listing them will full this front page

The number one Red flag is if he is Broke or Stingy
Don't deceive yourself you Greedy parasite
Re: Ladies, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Guy For The First Time? by freethinker01: 6:33am On Dec 10, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Check out the meaning of lousy and thank me later.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Woman Can't Approach You First, Never Approach Her! (see Why) / These Diseases Can Be Transmitted Through Kissing / Got A Girl Pregnant But She Wants Abortion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.